Akuma (悪魔 Akuma?, "Devil"), known in Japanese version of the video game media as Gouki (豪鬼 Gōki?, "Great Demon", "Great Devil" or "Great Ogre") is a guest character from Capcom's Street Fighter series appearing in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, and acts as a secret final boss to the game's arcade mode.
- Kazumi Mishima - Indebted to her by unknown circumstances, Akuma promised her that he would kill Heihachi Mishima and Kazuya Mishima.
- Ogre - Ogre is Akuma's rival in Street Fighter X Tekken (non-canon).
Akuma utilizes an unknown type of Ansatsuken as a fighting style. Ansatsuken is not a specific fighting style but instead is a Japanese neologism that refers to any kind of style created that is used with the intention of ending your opponent's life.
Akuma has also embraced the "Satsui no Hado" (or Dark Hado) that gives him an edge in fighting opponents. Satsui no Hado is an incredibly destructive and deadly surge of energy that Akuma has been able to skillfully employ in battle but not yet master. Those who are strong enough to embrace the Hado corrupting their body will gain monstrous power. The weak and ill-trained who attempt to embrace it will be driven to the brink of insanity. After spending decades under the influence of the Satsui no Hado, Akuma has been able to learn one of the most forbidden and deadliest moves known to man; the Shun Goku Satsu, an attack that permanently destroys an opponent's soul.
- His presence in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution foreshadows the process of Namco Bandai's own crossover game with Capcom, Tekken X Street Fighter.
- His current voice actor, Taketora is also the voice actor of Panda in the movie, Tekken: Blood Vengeance.
- In Tekken 7 for being a character from Street Fighter, Akuma is the only character to have special move cancel, Focus Attack, and EX/Super gauge (in place of Rage Attack).
- Akuma's CGI as the secret final boss of the game has seen glowing in a purple aura before the player fights him in the final stage.
- When Akuma is defeated in the secret final boss stage, Akuma's body is glowing in purple miasma due to being succumbed to the Satsui no Hado while unleashing his massive demonic power before the start of the credits.
- In (Ultimate) Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (: Fate of Two Worlds) and Street Fighter X Tekken, Akuma is called as in either his international name, or his Japanese name, Gouki, depends on which region some of these two games players owned or depends on which subtitles the player choose.