Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alex (アレックス Arekkusu) is a playable character in the Tekken series. He is a palette swap for Roger in Tekken 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament, sharing his moves and win animations. He returned in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 but now with his own slot.
Alex is a cloned Dromaeosaurid made from a fossil by Doctor Boskonovitch during Kazuya Mishima's tenure as the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Alex appears to have been trained in his fighting art by Armor King. He has only made one appearance in the main storyline, being Tekken 2.
Prologue Text: "Both Roger and Alex are the result of a military experiment. Doctor Boskonovitch wanted to combine the genes from a martial artist and cross it with a wild animal. It is rumored that Doctor Abel has stolen Roger and Alex and is keeping them with him in his secret laboratory. Alex is a hybrid of a prehistoric dinosaur and a lizard, and he is also the result of splicing Roger's genes. There have been similar species on the Earth many years ago".
Ending Description: Alex is studying a rock that appears to have a dinosaur fossil in it. A dinosaur's face flashes on the screen and Alex roars and starts running, gradually gaining speed. He runs up the mountain and, having got to see one of his ancestors, happily jumps up into the air, putting one of his fists up.
A group of Alex clones appeared in Tekken: The Motion Picture movie. Kazuya slaughters most of them which scares the rest who turns invisible and runs away. One Alex clone happens to be in full on camouflage behind Anna as she is telling Nina off, that Alex clone quickly mutilates Anna as her scream is heard throughout the island.
Alex appeared as a costume swap for Roger in Tekken Tag Tournament.
Ending Description: Alex is seen playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" with Yoshimitsu. His boxing glove forces him to choose "Rock". Yoshimitsu, knowing this, picks "Paper". He wins 3-0 because of this.
Alex returned as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, this time with his own character slot.
Ending Description: A lost Roger Jr. looks around for his mother in the middle of the desert. He imagines her loving face but then feels sad he can't find her; he still continues to hop forward wearily. Meanwhile, Alex is lurking unsuspectedly behind a nearby rock. Noticing the isolated kangaroo, he steps out from behind the rock, thinking he'll make easy prey. Alex springs out to attack him from behind. However, Roger Jr. is not taken by surprise at all, as he gives Alex an intense beatdown. Afterwards, as payment, Alex offers his help to find his mother by piggy-backing Roger Jr. After awhile, they find his mother, who is absolutely thankful to see him. Ecstatic, Roger Jr. jumps up in mid-air as Alex also raises his arm in accomplishment. The screen shows a vignette around Alex's face, whose epression changes to one of disappointment as he did not capture any prey. But nonetheless, Alex remains glad for bringing Roger Jr. back to his mother instead of eating him.
- Doctor Bosconovitch - A genetically modified experiment made by the doctor.
- Doctor Abel - It was rumored that Alex, along with Roger, was stolen by him.
- Kazuya Mishima - While Kazuya owned the Mishima Zaibatsu, Alex was considered worthless and Kazuya attempted to kill him, but he was able to escape.
- Jun Kazama - Jun found Alex, and as she was working to save endangered species, she sent him to Australia where he could live safely after the second tournament.his wife (as seen in Roger Jr.'s TTT2 ending).
- Yoshimitsu - Yoshimitsu appears to be friends with Alex, seen playing a friendly game of rock-paper-scissors with him in his (Alex) Tekken Tag Tournament ending.
- Alex counts as a second player costume for Roger.
- His fighting stance is identical to King's in Tekken, as well as Armor King's in Tekken and Tekken 2.
- In Tekken 6, Roger Jr. can be customized to resemble Alex.
- To fight Alex, it is necessary to win Stage 3 winning the match with very little health remaining in the final round fought. If the player's character has been selected with one of the kick buttons, Alex will be the opponent at Stage 4; otherwise, it will be Roger. This cannot be done if the player's starting character was Kazuya.
- Alex, along with Roger, will be unlocked after completing the game following the above requirement.
- If the player wins Stage 3 with the same requirement while using Alex, they will face Kuma on Stage 4 instead.
- Alex and Roger's hands are shown as their own character space.
- His sub-boss is Roger.
- Kazuya will never fight Alex as the sub-boss on Stage 8, despite Alex and Roger having the same character slot. Kazuya's sub-boss is always Roger regardless of which costume is selected.
- In order to unlock Alex, the game must be beaten with six different characters.
- Alex's ending is the same as Roger's except Alex is in Roger's place.
- When paired up with Bryan, he will be shown sitting on the ground while Bryan persuades him to fight.
- This is the first game where Alex has his own character slot.
- In Street Fighter X Tekken, Alex makes a cameo in the Dino Crisis stage background.