Alisa in Tekken Tag Tournament 2
|Full Name||Alisa Bosconovitch|
|Fighting Style||Original style (Humanoid-Cyborg Combat)|
|Age||17 years old (in appearance)|
|Occupation||Student at Kyoto International High School.|
|Family||Doctor Boskonovitch (Creator/"father")|
Jin Kazama (Master)
|Game Appearances||Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion|
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Street Fighter X Tekken
Project X Zone
Cristina Valenzuela (Tekken: Blood Vengeance)
Michele Knotz (Street Fighter X Tekken)
Alisa Bosconovitch (アリサ ボスコノビッチ - Arisa Bosukonobicchi in Japanese) and (Алиса Босконович - in Russian) is a character in the Tekken series who was introduced in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. She is an android created by Doctor Boskonovitch.
Alisa's first outfit consists of a light and dark purple ombre dress slantedly split down the front that ends in a back skirt, a white belt decorated with chains and three blue roses on the side, uneven black thigh high stockings with one of which has a garter that connects to her black short shorts, and white boots with black cuffs. Her breasts are covered in a bra-like manner, with the strings securely attaching to her white collar which has a blue rose on the left side, white gloves covering her hands and uneven purple arm sleeves. She also has three flowers embedded into her hair at her right side. Her second outfit consists of red shoes, white socks, a red jumper dress with two stripes, one gold and one white, at the bottom, a short-sleeved white blouse underneath, and white bracelets around her hands.
Alisa has a mechanical device built into her lower legs. These are extra thrusters probably used for steering during flight. This can be seen in the Scenario Campaign cinematic 16 Battle in the Sky (her ending in the Playstation Portable version).
Alisa's fighting style appears to incorporate dance into some of her moves, similar to Emilie Rochefort's fighting style. Alisa's tagline is "The steel maiden who has awakened from a long slumber." Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken developer and executive producer of Tekken 6, describes her as "a robot created in the image of Dr. Bosconovitch's daughter." However, Alisa's journal entries in Scenario Campaign imply that some part of her may be human.
Alisa is also able to sprout wing-like jets from her back allowing her to briefly fly at great speed during fights, sprout chainsaws from her arms (this is one of her stances, "Destroy Form"), and remove her head during moves such as one of her grapples, "Head Explosion".
Personality and character traitsEdit
Unlike most robots, Alisa possesses emotions and acts more like a human than a robot. She is a very kind-hearted individual. She speaks in a polite manner and is sensitive to others' feelings. In Tekken: Blood Vengeance, it is shown that she is also very capable of deception, as well being quick to make friends with anyone, even Panda. And in the CGI movie, Alisa cheers Xiaoyu up telling her that she can stop the fighting between the father and sons of the Mishima house, as well as insisting that she owed Xiaoyu her life as she saved her once. She does not like to fight and hurt anyone, but when push comes to shove, she is a formidable fighter.
As a robot, she is very intelligent and often speaking in technical terms. In some situations, when people call Alisa a robot, she denies that fact and insists that she is a human being, though it was never knew if she insists as such in Blood Vengeance as only a handful amount of people knew her to be a robot. When she was commanded by Jin, she doesn't recognize Lars, she performs his commands at full efficiency. In Blood Vengeance, while she still recognizes Xiaoyu when she was ordered to take Xiaoyu out, she puts her mission as her top priority. So much so, that she does not hesitate in her attempt to kill Xiaoyu. It is shown both in the game as well as the CGI movie that Jin has full control of her, obeying his every command without any resistance.
Alisa is an average character. Most of her attacks are very powerful (especially her chainsaw attacks), as well as very fast. Although some of her moves are tricky to execute (Her Bull Shoot requires the player to quickly move the correct buttons and must be paired up with timing to be executed effectively, her Sand Box requires good timing as you can only do this attack immediately right after hitting the opponent in the front.). Her chainsaw attacks are very powerful, it can do lots of damage to the opponent.
Her long range attacks (i.e her Rocket Punch) can be very useful for hitting enemies that are distancing themsleves. Her attacks that are paired up with her Reboot command are also very powerful to knock over enemies or send them flying up the air.
Very little is known about Alisa, except from her name and creator. Like also said above, Alisa is created by Doctor Boskonovitch, according to her Tekken 6 prologue, nothing else is known about her past history. Aside from her creator, only a few people know about her being a robot: Ling Xiaoyu, Jin Kazama, Nina Williams, Anna Williams, Kazuya Mishima and her partner Lars Alexandersson.
Deep within a lush and thriving forest lies a heavily defended research facility. This facility was a research institute named after its director, Bosconovitch. This facility was very important, as it was here that the Mishima Financial Group's most sensitive military equipment was developed.
Located at the core of the research center was a room that kept its most prized possession: a clear capsule, in which a young girl slept soundly. Her name: Alisa Bosconovitch. She was created by Doctor Bosconovitch and design to serve Jin Kazama.
Alisa's journey begins when a man named Lars awakens her out of cryosleep. Suddenly, G Corporation's Jack-6 robots attack both Alisa and Lars. Alisa retaliates by using her chainsaws to saw off a JACK robot. Then, later in the game mode, they meet Lee Chaolan who is the foster brother of Lars. Lee is against Kazuya Mishima and G Corporation, just like Lars and Alisa.
Near the end, it is revealed that Alisa was built to protect Jin. Alisa betrays Lars and later a big battle occurs, Lars then fights Jin. His nephew explains about the chaos he started around the world. It was a theory by a woman named Zafina. She said that Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima are the two evil stars of the Devil Gene to awaken Azazel. They both came into combat contact, awakening his spirit. He said that he must put an end to the Mishima bloodline and save the world from Azazel's existence. Suddenly, Golden Azazel emerges in front of Lars and Jin.
Jin expected this and performed a strong punch towards Azazel's chest (where is known to have been placed by the mysterious orb that seemingly keeps Azazel alive). However, Jin and Azazel fall to their deaths. Later, Nina Williams explains to him about Jin's plot for world domination with the Mishima Zaibatsu and leaves on a Mishima Zaibatsu helicopter. Lars leaves the Mishima Zaibatsu and is aquired with a new job with his new partner Raven. Later, Alisa is taken into hospital by Lars. When she wakes up fixed and better than ever she writes in her journal and says the forcast is sunny today is going to be a good day.
Alisa appeared in the crossover game Street Fighter X Tekken as a playable DLC character and on release in the Playstation Vita version, her partner is Lars Alexandersson. Alisa's alternate costume in the game is a slighty altered, torn-up version of Street Fighter character Juri Han's regular outfit.
Alisa appeared in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, where she's one of the main characters.
Alisa is a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Ending Description: Alisa is with Xiaoyu, Miharu and Panda at an amusement park. Suddenly, the girls spot a photo booth and excitedly rush over to it. Alisa, not understanding what it does, goes along with Xiaoyu and Miharu and has her photo taken, though keeps closing her eyes. Alisa decides to remove her head in order to stop her sensors reacting to the flash. It works. Panda then joins in with the photo-taking.
- Dr. Bosconovitch
- Lars Alexandersson
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Asuka Kazama
- Miharu Hirano
- Sergei Dragunov
Alisa appears as an assist character alongside the playable characters Jin and Xiaoyu, and enemy character, Heihachi Mishima in the crossover SRPG Project X Zone.
Alisa appears in Tekken Revolution as an unlockable character.
Character Relationships Edit
- Doctor Bosconovitch - Alisa was created by him in the image of his deceased beloved daughter (whose name was also Alisa). In Tekken: Blood Vengeance she mentions him in a dialogue with Xiaoyu and says that she wants to find him as part of her embedded programming. He is also mentioned in the Street Fighter X Tekken storyline by Alisa and Jack-X and at the Alisa story arc.
- Jin Kazama - Her master. In Tekken Blood Vengeance he orders her to shut down and enter stand-by when she tries to protect him from Devil Kazuya.
- Lars Alexandersson - Her friend and ally in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, till her primary programme was initated by Jin. She's eventually defeated by Lars and shuts down, also her body is now being brought to Violet System to be repaired and revived. He is also her partner in Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Lee Chaolan - Her friend and school teacher in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon). He also repaired and revived her at Violet Systems.
- Heihachi Mishima - She protected him from being shot by Lars in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and sacrificed herself to defeat Heihachi in Blood Vengeance. She also appears protecting him against Feng Wei and Miguel Caballero Rojo in the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 arcade intro.
- Kazuya Mishima - Her enemy in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. He crushes her in half in Tekken Blood Vengeance when she tried to protect Jin (when he was in Devil form).
- Lei Wulong - Acquaintance of Lars and Alisa in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. He also helps them after being saved by them from G Corporation.
- Ling Xiaoyu - Her best friend in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Project X Zone.
- Anna Williams - Her enemy in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and Tekken: Blood Vengeance.
- Nina Williams - Her employer in Tekken: Blood Vengeance.
- Raven - Her ally, and as enemy for a moment under Jin's bidding in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion.
- Panda - Her friend in Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Julia Chang - Alisa assisted Lars into rescuing her from G Corporation in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion.
- Lili de Rochefort - She gave Lars and Alisa her old SUV to aid them in their travels. In the Online Tekken Comic, she has her limousine destroyed (sliced in half by Alisa's chainsaws), she also tries to protect Asuka from Alisa with the help of Leo and later Bob (non-canon).
- Shin Kamiya - Her friend and high school crush in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon).
- Tougou - Her ally in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, who died at the Millenium Tower.
- Bryan Fury - Her enemy because he injured her creator. He followed her and Lars in the Scenario Campaign. He is also the only one Alisa hates in the TTT2 Allegiance Chart.
- Asuka Kazama - Alisa destroyed Lili's limousine in order to apprehend and kill Asuka in the Online Tekken Comic. Later she makes up with her and tells her the real purpose of her mission, cheerfully apologizing for the troubles she caused (non-canon).
- Miharu Hirano - Her friend in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Alisa is the robotic clone of Dr. Bosconovitch's daughter (whose name was also Alisa), but with self-defense enhancements and fighting skills. This could be a nod to the Astro Boy anime, in which the titular character's original purpose was to replace the dead son of Dr. Tenma, but was later reworked to be a defense robot.
- Alisa appeared in the official Online Tekken comic released by Namco Bandai and Ultra Jump Egg. In the comic she attacks Asuka Kazama as a way to test her, destroys Lili's limousine in order to apprehend and kill Asuka but eventually spares her after she fulfills all the conditions that Alisa was programmed to for the test to end. Later on, she manages to "convince" Kazuya Mishima and Jin to accept a ceasefire between the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation by disabling all their satellites and threatening them with the destruction of Mishima Zaibatsu and other buildings in a 10 kilometer radius (with a neutron bomb implanted into her head by Doctor Boskonovitch) in case they don't comply.
- In the comic, Dr. Boskonovitch bestows Alisa with a mission to save humanity from the Mishima war and the evil from the world (a mission she partially completed). She is described by him as a "flower of hope" for mankind, this being said when he puts a daisy (a trademark of Alisa) on her head.
- Also in the comic, before her appearance, she was rumored (due to Asuka's friends, colleagues and the locals) in that she is the "Shinkashi (Bullet-train) Woman" from Osaka (not knowing who she really was in reality).
- Dr Boskonovitch has an item move that resembles an Alisa plastic head (or bobblehead). The item move operates the same way as Alisa's Head Explosion grab. The head has a puppet mouth that opens and closes automatically with two sparkling eyes.
- Alisa can be customized to resemble KOS-MOS v.3 from Xenosaga Episode III. Also of note is her default 2P outfit closely resembles that of MOMO Mizrahi, also from Xenosaga Episode III.
- She can also be customized to resemble Hikaru from Angelic Layer, and Aelita Schaeffer from Code Lyoko (albeit vaguely).
- Also if the player customizes her with blue battle legs, white battle shorts, blue battle torso, white battle arms, and have her with long blue pig tails, she'll resemble Dizzy from the Guilty Gear series of fighting games.
- Alisa can be customized to resemble Momo Velia Deviluke from To LOVE Ru.
- Alisa appears in the Tekken 6 story trailer fighting along with Lars and some of her moves are shown. She is also introduced in the promotional and exclusive trailer (Who's your favourite fighter?) fighting against Sergei Dragunov, Wang Jinrei, Bruce Irvin and Christie Monteiro.The first trailer can be seen here and the second one here.
- Alisa appears in the Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion intro fight posing on TV in a train which Ling Xiaoyu is aboard.
- While using Alisa's second costume in TTT2, it is possible to fire a gigantic rocket-like blast by pressing b + 1 + 4. This move is similar to her double rocket punch, but instead a gigantic rocket-like structure is fired. However, the disadvantage of using this move is that it has a slow startup and recovery time.
- As with Yoshimitsu's "sword" attacks, Alisa's "chainsaw" attacks are blockable.
- Alisa's name is Russian/Hebrew for "Alice".
- Harada made a comment that Alisa was partially inspired by Ashley Williams from the Evil Dead series since both of them use built-in chainsaws, (Ash uses a chainsaw as a prosthetic after he loses his hand).
- In the Gamescom trailer, Alisa and Lars are fighting the Tekken Force soldiers in the side game of Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion, "Scenario Campaign". This might prove that Alisa and Lars are partners. But eventually, she was created to serve Jin and the Mishima Zaibatsu, so Jin can control her mind.
- A few of Alisa's other win quotes include "Are you alright?" or "Are you injured?", where she looks down on her defeated opponent, extending her hand as if offering help, and "Wow! I am pretty strong!" where she flies around the stage and lands with her robotic wings emerging in and out of her body.
- In the Korean version of the game, Alisa's chainsaws are changed into energy beams reminiscent of lightsabers, and she can't remove her head, though all of her moves remain intact.
- Pressing the square and triangle buttons repeatedly during Alisa's winposes will make her chainsaws come in and out of her arms.
- Press the triangle, square and circle buttons before the fight to see her pre-fight animations, "Must we really fight?" and "Please get out of my way!", while she is holding her head.
- Her linguistics consist of not using contractions when she speaks. However, in Scenario Campaign, she used a few of them. That also happens in Project X Zone.
- Despite being Russian, she speaks Japanese (due to being built to work for Jin).
- Alisa can also be customized to look like Vocaloid Miku Hatsune.
- In Tekken: Blood Vengeance she speaks English for the first time. As a Russian dub is possible, Alisa can speak Russian.
- Alisa is the only Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion character to appear in Blood Vengeance, the same way Miguel Caballero Rojo is the only Tekken 6 character to appear in the 2010 film.
- Alisa can appear rather childish and resemble Ling Xiaoyu's characteristic.
- The flowers that she wears in her hair are "daisies", a symbol of innocence; this being an important trait for Alisa's personality.
- Her item move allows her to create a protective barrier in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In Tekken 6, her item move makes her head disappear and a little bird appears on the screen.
- As of TTT2, Alisa is the only character who has an as-of-now incomplete school uniform, having only the skirt in Unlimited.
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Alisa's interactions and tag throws with other characters:
- She has special tag throws with: Lars (where she will launch herself to the opponent's shoulders and lifts the oponnent after Lars kicks them. He then proceeds in grabbing the now airborne enemy and slams them down), Doctor Boskonovitch (where he will headbutt the oponnent and is about to fall down until Alisa grabs him and sweeps the enemy back and forth, when she launches herself, before putting Dr. B down) and Jack (where she will lift the opponent up and throw him/her to Jack 6 who will catch them and perform a backbreaker).
- She has a special winpose with Doctor Boskonovitch where she will backflip in midair and float around him, all ending with her landing in front of him and making a cute pose (the floating she makes around him is strangely similar with a planet orbiting around a sun which is basically a metaphor for creation plus the fact that Alisa's existence and conscience depends on/orbits around Dr. B's actions/orders).
- She has a special winpose with Lars where she will fall down on the ground, in front of him.
- She has a winpose with Marshall Law where he gives Alisa her head back.
- She has a winpose with Yoshimitsu where he poses in front of her with his sword which she follows by posing with her chainsaw.
- She has a special win pose with Jack 6 where the two will fly away. And they also have another one where Jack poses by showing his strengh (his "muscles") and Alisa imitates him and copies his moves. Their Continue screen shows Jack jumping to the ground twice followed by Alisa who imitates him.
- She has a winpose with Ling Xiaoyu where they both are doing a high-twenty (in a way of celebrating their victory) and leave the stage side by side.
- She has a winpose with Sergei Dragunov where she excitedly leans her head to (probably) look at his scar only for her head to fell off, startling Dragunov in the process.
- She has a winpose with Mokujin where he is intimidated by Alisa when she brings out her chainsaws and begs her not to hurt him.
- In LittleBigPlanet, there is a costume that is based on Alisa.
See Alisa's Gallery