Alisa in Tekken 7
|Full Name||Alisa Bosconovitch|
|Fighting Style||Unique |
High Mobility Combat using thrusters  
Red (when under Jin's influence)
|Likes||Ling Xiaoyu |
|Dislikes||Mishima Zaibatsu |
|Age||Unknown (17 years old in appearance)|
|Blood Type||Electricity (through battery)|
|Occupation||Protector of Jin Kazama|
|Hobby||Writing a diary|
|Family||Doctor Geppetto Bosconovitch (Creator/Father)|
Jin Kazama (Master)
Evil (when under Jin's control) (Previously)
|Game Appearances||Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion|
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Street Fighter X Tekken
Project X Zone
Cristina Valenzuela (Tekken: Blood Vengeance)
Michele Knotz (Street Fighter X Tekken)
Alisa Bosconovitch (アリサ・ボスコノビッチ Arisa Bosukonobicchi in Japanese and Алиса Босконович in Russian) is a character in the Tekken series who was introduced in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. She is an android created by Doctor Bosconovitch.
Alisa's primary outfit consists of a light and dark purple ombre dress slantedly split down the front that ends in a back skirt, a white belt decorated with chains and three blue roses on the side, uneven black thigh high stockings with one of which that has a garter that connects to her black short shorts, and white boots with black cuffs. Her breasts are covered in a criss-crossed, halter-like manner, with the strings securely attaching to her white collar which has a blue rose on the left side, white gloves covering her hands and uneven, detached, purple sleeves. She also has three flowers embedded into the right side of her hair. Her second outfit consists of red shoes, white socks, a red sarafan (with two stripes, one gold and one white), and white bracelets around her gloves' cuffs.
Alisa's tagline is "The steel maiden who has awakened from a long slumber." Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken developer and executive producer of Tekken 6, describes her as "a robot created in the image of Dr. Bosconovitch's daughter." However, Alisa's journal entries in Scenario Campaign imply that some part of her may be human.
Personality and character traitsEdit
Unlike most robots, Alisa possesses emotions and acts more like a human than a robot. She is a very kind-hearted individual. She speaks in a polite manner and is sensitive to others' feelings. Alisa can also appear rather childish and resembles Ling Xiaoyu's characteristic. In Tekken: Blood Vengeance, it is shown that she is also very capable of deception, as well as being quick to make friends with anyone, even Panda. And in the CGI movie, Alisa cheers Xiaoyu up telling her that she can stop the fighting between the father and sons of the Mishima house, as well as insisting that she owed Xiaoyu her life as she saved her once. She does not like to fight or hurt anyone, but when push comes to shove, she is a formidable fighter.
As a robot, she is very intelligent and often speaking in technical terms. In some situations, when people call Alisa a robot, she denies that fact and insists that she is a human being, though it was never known if she insists as such in Blood Vengeance as only a handful amount of people knew her to be a robot. When she was commanded by Jin, she doesn't recognize Lars, she performs his commands at full efficiency. In Blood Vengeance, while she still recognizes Xiaoyu when she was ordered to take Xiaoyu out, she puts her mission as her top priority. So much so, that she does not hesitate in her attempt to kill Xiaoyu. It is shown both in the game as well as the CGI movie that Jin has full control of her, obeying his every command without any resistance.
Very little is known about Alisa, except from her name and creator. Alisa is created by the aforementioned Doctor Bosconovitch. According to her Tekken 6 prologue, nothing else is known about her past history. Aside from her creator, only a few people know about her being a robot. Among them are: Ling Xiaoyu, Jin Kazama, Nina Williams, Anna Williams, Kazuya Mishima and her partner Lars Alexandersson.
Deep within a lush and thriving forest lies a heavily defended research facility. This facility was a research institute named after its director, Bosconovitch. This facility was very important, as it was here that the Mishima Financial Group's most sensitive military equipment was developed.
Located at the core of the research center was a room that kept its most prized possession: a clear capsule, in which a young girl slept soundly. Her name: Alisa Bosconovitch. She was created by Doctor Bosconovitch and designed to serve Jin Kazama.
Alisa's journey begins when a man named Lars awakens her out of cryosleep. Suddenly, G Corporation's Jack-6 robots attack both Alisa and Lars. Alisa retaliates by using her chainsaws to saw off a JACK robot. Then, later in the game mode, they meet Lee Chaolan who is the foster brother of Lars. Lee is against Kazuya Mishima and the G Corporation, just like Lars and Alisa.
Near the end, it is revealed that Alisa was built to protect Jin. Alisa betrays Lars and later a big battle occurs, Lars then fights Jin. His nephew explains about the chaos he started around the world. It was a theory by a woman named Zafina. She explained that Jin and Kazuya are the two evil stars of the Devil Gene to awaken Azazel. They both came into combat contact, awakening his spirit. He said that he must put an end to the Mishima bloodline and save the world from Azazel's existence. Suddenly, Golden Azazel emerges in front of Lars and Jin.
Jin expected this and performed a strong punch towards Azazel's chest (where is known to have been placed by the mysterious orb that seemingly keeps Azazel alive). However, Jin and Azazel fall to their deaths. Later, Nina Williams explains to him about Jin's plot for world domination with the Mishima Zaibatsu and leaves on a Mishima Zaibatsu helicopter. Lars leaves the Mishima Zaibatsu and is acquired with a new job with his new partner Raven. Later, Alisa is taken into hospital by Lars. When she wakes up fixed and better than ever she writes in her journal and says the forecast is sunny and that today is going to be a good day.
To be added
Alisa appeared in the crossover game Street Fighter X Tekken as a playable DLC character and on release in the Playstation Vita version, her partner is Lars Alexandersson. Alisa's alternate costume in the game is a slighty altered, torn-up version of Street Fighter character Juri Han's regular outfit.
Alisa appeared in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, where she's one of the main characters.
Alisa is a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Ending Description: Alisa is with Xiaoyu, Miharu and Panda at an amusement park. Suddenly, the girls spot a photo booth and excitedly rush over to it. Alisa, not understanding what it does, goes along with Xiaoyu and Miharu and has her photo taken, though keeps closing her eyes. Alisa decides to remove her head in order to stop her sensors from automatically reacting to the flash. It works. Panda then joins in with the photo-taking. Outside the photo booth, two boys can be seen running away upon seeing her body without her head.
- Dr. Bosconovitch
- Lars Alexandersson
- Jin Kazama
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Asuka Kazama
- Miharu Hirano
- Marshall Law
- Sergei Dragunov
Alisa appears as an assist character alongside the playable characters Jin and Xiaoyu, and enemy character, Heihachi Mishima in the crossover SRPG Project X Zone. She also appears as a boss fight in the game.
Alisa appears in Tekken Revolution as an unlockable character.
Alisa is an average character. Most of her attacks are very powerful (especially her chainsaw attacks), as well as very fast. Although, some of her moves are tricky to execute: her Bull Shoot requires the player to quickly move the correct buttons and must be paired up with timing to be executed effectively and her Sand Box requires good timing as the player can only do this attack immediately right after hitting the opponent in the front. Overall, she is a pressure-heavy character, with fast pokes and good low attacks.
Her long range attacks (i.e her Rocket Punch) can be very useful for hitting enemies that are distancing themselves. Her attacks that are paired up with her Reboot command are also very powerful, knocking over and sometimes sending them flying up in the air. Their main flaw, however, is that they can be easily sidestepped.
Fighting style Edit
Alisa has a mechanical device built into each of her lower legs. These are extra thrusters used for steering during flight, as can be seen in the Scenario Campaign cinematic 16 Battle in the Sky (her ending in the Playstation Portable version), and to power up her kicks. Alisa is also able to sprout butterfly wing-like jets from her back, allowing her to briefly fly at great speed during fights, sprout chainsaws from her arms (this is one of her stances, "Destroy Form"), and remove her head during moves such as one of her grapples, "Spam Bomb".
Alisa's fighting style appears to incorporate dance into some of her moves, similar to Lili's fighting style.
Character Relationships Edit
- Doctor Bosconovitch - Alisa was created by him in the image of his deceased beloved daughter (whose name was also Alisa). In Tekken: Blood Vengeance, she mentions him in a dialogue with Xiaoyu and says that she wants to find him as part of her embedded programming. He is also mentioned in the Street Fighter X Tekken storyline by Alisa and Jack-X and at the Alisa story arc.
- Jin Kazama - Her master; internally programmed to serve and protect only him.
- Lars Alexandersson - Her friend and ally in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, till her primary programme was initiated by Jin. She's eventually defeated by Lars and shuts down, also her body is now being brought to Violet Systems to be repaired and revived. He is also her partner in Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Bob - He also saved Asuka from being killed by Alisa in the Online Tekken Comic (non-canon).
- Lee Chaolan - Her friend and school teacher in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon). In the Scenario Campaign story, he allied with Alisa and Lars. At the end of the story, Lee used his Violet Systems company to help with the repairs for Alisa's programming. Since Alisa appear in Tekken 7, it can be safely assumed that the repair was a success.
- Heihachi Mishima - She protected him from being shot by Lars in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and sacrificed herself to defeat Heihachi in Blood Vengeance. She also appears protecting him against Feng Wei and Miguel Caballero Rojo in the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 arcade intro (non-canon).
- Kazuya Mishima - Her enemy in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. He crushes her in half in Tekken: Blood Vengeance when she tried to protect Jin (when he was in Devil form) (non-canon).
- Lei Wulong - Acquaintance of Lars and Alisa in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. He also helps them after being saved by them from G Corporation.
- Ling Xiaoyu - Her best friend in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Project X Zone (non-canon).
- Anna Williams - Her enemy in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and Tekken: Blood Vengeance.
- Nina Williams - Her employer in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon).
- Panda - Her friend in Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (non-canon).
- Emilie De Rochefort - She gave Lars and Alisa her old SUV to aid them in their travels. In the Online Tekken Comic, she has her limousine destroyed (sliced in half by Alisa's chainsaws), she also tries to protect Asuka from Alisa with the help of Leo and later Bob (non-canon).
- Shin Kamiya - Her friend and high school crush in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon).
- Tougou - Her ally in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, who died at the Millenium Tower.
- Bryan Fury - He followed her and Lars in the Scenario Campaign. She is unaware that he's responsible for injuring her creator.
- Asuka Kazama - Alisa destroyed Lili's limousine in order to apprehend and kill Asuka in the Online Tekken Comic. She later makes up with her, telling her the real purpose of her mission, and then cheerfully apologizing for the troubles she has caused (non-canon).
- Miharu Hirano - Her friend in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (non-canon).
Ghost Data Edit
- Alisa is the robotic clone of Dr. Bosconovitch's deceased daughter (whose name was also Alisa), but with self-defense enhancements and fighting skills. This could be a nod to the Astro Boy anime, in which the titular character's original purpose was to replace the dead son of Dr. Tenma, but was later reworked to be a defense robot.
- While it is currently unconfirmed, it is possible that Alisa is a gynoid.
- The flowers that she wears in her hair are "daisies", a symbol of innocence; this being an important trait for Alisa's personality.
- Alisa's name is Russian/Hebrew for "Alice".
- Harada made a comment that Alisa was partially inspired by Ashley Williams from the Evil Dead series since both of them use built-in chainsaws, (Ash uses a chainsaw as a prosthetic after he loses his hand).
- Despite being Russian, she speaks Japanese (due to being built to work for Jin, and also because she communicates with Miharu and Xiaoyu in Tekken Tag Tournament 2).
- In the games, Alisa always denies being a robot, most of the time she claims that she is a human. In Blood Vengeance however, Alisa freely admits to Xiaoyu that she is a robot.
- As with Yoshimitsu's "sword" attacks, Alisa's "chainsaw" attacks are also blockable.
- Alisa has characteristics matching that of Pyrrha Alexandra from Soul Calibur V:
- Both are the female protagonists in their games' respective story mode.
- Both are sidekicks to the male protagonists (Lars and Patroklos).
- Both betrayed the male protagonists and switched sides with the villain they're opposing against in the climax (Jin has Alisa's Safe Mode disabled and Tira gets Pyrrha possessed by the sword, Soul Edge).
- Also, their eyes changed from normal to beyond normal under the villain's influence (Alisa has red under Jin's influence, Pyrrha has gold under Soul Edge's influence).
- Both are turned back to their normal selves only by being defeated by the protagonists.
- Alisa has similar designs to characters from Xenosaga. Alisa's wing design could be compared to KOS-MOS', while her hair is similar to the style MOMO Mizrahi has, particularly from Xenosaga Episode III.
- She and her creator are based on the main characters in the fairy-tale Pinocchio, including their story parts based from.
- Alisa can be customized to resemble KOS-MOS v.3 from Xenosaga Episode III. Also of note is her default 2P outfit closely resembles that of MOMO Mizrahi, also from Xenosaga Episode III.
- Alisa appeared in the Tekken 6 story trailer fighting along with Lars and some of her moves were shown. She was also introduced in the promotional and exclusive trailer (Who's your favourite fighter?) fighting against Sergei Dragunov, Wang Jinrei, Bruce Irvin and Christie Monteiro.  
- Alisa appeared in the Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion intro fight posing on TV in a train which Xiaoyu is aboard.
- In the Korean version of the game, Alisa's chainsaws are changed into energy beams reminiscent of lightsabers, and she can't remove her head, though all of her moves remain intact.
- Pressing the square and triangle buttons repeatedly during Alisa's winposes will make her chainsaws come in and out of her arms.
- By pressing the triangle, square and circle buttons before the fight, her pre-fight animations are shown (Must we really fight? and Please get out of my way!) while she is holding her head.
- Her linguistics consist of not using contractions when she speaks. However, in Scenario Campaign, she used a few of them. That also happens in Project X Zone.
- In the Scenario Campaign mode, she is the third boss in the last part of Mishima Zaibatsu, Central Tower and the third boss in Azazel's Temple, Central Corridor while in Jin's control.
- Her item move allows her to create a protective barrier.
- While using Alisa's second costume, it is possible to fire a gigantic rocket-like blast by pressing b + 1 + 4. This move is similar to her double rocket punch, but instead a gigantic rocket-like structure is fired. However, the disadvantage of using this move is that it has a slow startup and recovery time.
- Dr. Bosconovitch has an item move that resembles an Alisa plastic head (or bobblehead). The item move operates the same way as Alisa's Spam Bomb grab. The head has a puppet mouth that opens and closes automatically with two sparkling eyes.
- As of TTT2, Alisa is the only character who has an as-of-now incomplete school uniform, having only the skirt in Unlimited.
- In the short live-action Tekken Tag Tournament 2 video, Alisa is portrayed by Amandine Desprez.
- Her ending is the sixth scene of the interconnected endings between Asuka, Lili, Miharu, Kuma, Panda and Xiaoyu.
- She also appears in Sergei Dragunov's ending being assemble by him in his military office but ends up exploded after the latter press the missile on her leg.
- Alisa is portrayed by Michelle Ballee and Amandine Desprez in the "Girl Power" trailer and the live-action short film respectively.
- The rocket punches Alisa use in her Super Art is a reference to Tekken: Blood Vengeance where she shoots a rocket punch directly towards Heihachi in his monstrous form.
- Alisa appeared in the official Online Tekken Comic released by Namco and Ultra Jump Egg. In the comic she attacks Asuka Kazama as a way to test her, destroys Lili's limousine in order to apprehend and kill Asuka but eventually spares her after she fulfills all the conditions that Alisa was programmed to for the test to end. Later on, she manages to "convince" Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima to accept a ceasefire between the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation by disabling all their satellites and threatening them with the destruction of Mishima Zaibatsu and other buildings in a 10 kilometer radius (with a neutron bomb implanted into her head by Doctor Bosconovitch) in case they don't comply.
- In the comic, Dr. Bosconovitch bestows Alisa with a mission to save humanity from the Mishima war and the evil from the world (a mission she partially completed). She is described by him as a "flower of hope" for mankind, this being said when he puts a daisy (a trademark of Alisa) on her head.
- Also in the comic, before her appearance, she was rumored (due to Asuka's friends, colleagues and the locals) in that she is the "Shinkashi (Bullet-train) Woman" from Osaka (not knowing who she really was in reality).
- In Tekken: Blood Vengeance, she speaks English for the first time. As a Russian dub is possible, Alisa can speak Russian.
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tag2/chara/alisa.html
- ^ http://tekken-revolution.bngames.net/chara/alisa.php
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/alisa.php
- ^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rV-lk0_ZRg
- ^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amnvmLeQQrU&feature=fvst