Arctic Dream (also referred to as The Christmas Stage due to its obvious decoration and setting) is a stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken Revolution. It takes place in Finland. The stage is set at night in a snowy stretch of land. It is also Christmas (or at least getting towards it), as men dressed up as Santa Claus holding chicken legs swaying over a campfire, two women in traditional Sami dresses, several others in winter clothes, a few gates leading up to a cabin/lodge, Christmas lights and decorated evergreen trees can be seen in the distance. Reindeer and snowmen are also present, as is the cabin/lodge and some signs. Several people bobsledding down to the cabin/lodge and the real Santa's sleigh and flying reindeer can also been seen, the latter soaring in the sky. An 'Aurora Borealis' can also be seen in the sky.
- It is similar to Manji Valley in terms of the snowy surroundings.
- It appeared in the Christmas trailer.
- It is the second "holiday-themed" stage in the franchise, the first being All Hollow's Eve.
- The stage BGM is titled "Sadistic Christmas", alternately called "Sadistic Xmas."
- Jingle bells (the musical instrument) are used in the music in a few places, but the music sounds more like a wild march than a Christmas tune.
- If team battle has ended in this stage when it shows the sky, all of the things will not move except for the flying sled.