Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arctic Dream (also referred to as The Christmas Stage due to its obvious decoration and setting) is a stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken Revolution. It takes place in Finland. The stage is set at night in a snowy stretch of land. It is also Christmas (or at least getting towards it), as men dressed up as Santa Claus holding chicken legs swaying over a campfire, two women in traditional Sami dresses, several others in winter clothes, a few gates leading up to a cabin/lodge, Christmas lights and decorated evergreen trees can be seen in the distance. Reindeer and snowmen are also present, as is the cabin/lodge and some signs. Several people bobsledding down to the cabin/lodge and the real Santa's sleigh and flying reindeer can also been seen, the latter soaring in the sky. An 'Aurora Borealis' can also be seen in the sky.
- It is similar to Manji Valley in terms of the snowy surroundings.
- It appeared in the Christmas trailer.
- It is the second "holiday-themed" stage in the franchise, the first being All Hollow's Eve.
- The stage BGM is titled "Sadistic Christmas", alternately called "Sadistic Xmas."
- Jingle bells (the musical instrument) are used in the music in a few places, but the music sounds more like a wild march than a Christmas tune.
- If team battle has ended in this stage when it shows the sky, all of the things will not move except for the flying sled.