Building is a stage in Tekken 4. The fight takes place on the top of a building during night time. Other buildings that are not too far away can be seen. Metal railing and walls surround the fighters. Some helicopters are flying around this stage, shining bright spotlights onto the characters periodically throughout the fight. Their assumed purpose is to capture the fights on tape for the tournament.
The stage BGM is called "Authentic Sky".
- There are some medium-sized horse statues on the building. They can be broken and inflict extra damage to the player's opponent when thrown against them.
- The building also has a glass roof but it cannot shatter completely; only cracks can be made on the surface.
- This stage can be the 5th or 7th one in Story Mode.
- The Lightning Storm stage in Tekken 6/Bloodline Rebellion is similar to this stage.
- If the player is playing as Jin Kazama, Kazuya Mishima will be encountered either here or in the Laboratory stage, but the fight will not commence until the game gets to Hon-Maru.
- This could possibly be Lee Chaolan/Violet's stage.