Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cathedral is a stage in Tekken 5. It is a cathedral with red-orange stained glass windows. Blue-flamed torches and a statue of a demonic creature with wings wielding a sword can also be seen. The demonic creature appears to be standing over Cerberus (mythical three-headed dog). Gates and walls surround the fighters.
The stage BGM is titled "Antares".
- If fighters are launched into the walls, the glass will shatter.
- If the gate is hit by fighters, the gate will not break no matter what.
- Bats can be seen when a player falls heavily on certain parts of the ground.
- This is one of the only stages in Tekken 5 with no interludes.
- Devil Jin is usually fought here as the sub-boss.
- This stage corresponds to the Winter Palace from Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.
- The BGM was also used in Namco's Soul Calibur V.
- Antares is meant as the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius. It is a variable binary star whose main component, a red supergiant, is associated with a fainter green component. Visual magnitude: 1.2 (red), 6.8 (green); spectral type: M1.5Ib (red); distance: 600 light years but the meaning is also meant from the Greek word Antarēs, literally: simulating Mars (in colour), from anti- + Arēs Mars.