Cathedral is a stage in Tekken 5. It is a cathedral with red-orange stained glass windows. Blue-flamed torches and a statue of a demonic creature with wings wielding a sword can also be seen. The demonic creature appears to be standing over Cerberus (mythical three-headed dog). Gates and walls surround the fighters.
The stage BGM is titled "Antares".
- If fighters are launched into the walls, the glass will shatter.
- If the gate is hit by fighters, the gate will not break no matter what.
- Bats can be seen when a player falls heavily on certain parts of the ground.
- This is one of the only stages in Tekken 5 with no interludes.
- Devil Jin is usually fought here as the sub-boss.
- This stage corresponds to the Winter Palace from Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.
- The BGM was also used in Namco's Soul Calibur V.
- Antares is meant as the brightest star in the constellation Scorpius. It is a variable binary star whose main component, a red supergiant, is associated with a fainter green component. Visual magnitude: 1.2 (red), 6.8 (green); spectral type: M1.5Ib (red); distance: 600 light years but the meaning is also meant from the Greek word Antarēs, literally: simulating Mars (in colour), from anti- + Arēs Mars.