The Archers of Sirius are a group of exorcists who have been banishing supernatural entities from this world since ancient times. A highly secretive organization, its existence is unknown to the public. Although it is not known how their existence was revealed, the Archers of Sirius were suddenly approached by the Mishima Zaibatsu. They were heavy-handedly requested by the Mishima Zaibatsu to join their conglomerate but naturally refused. This did not stop the persistent pressure from the Mishima Zaibatsu, however.
Eventually, the news of this approach from the Mishima Zaibatsu reached the de facto leader of the Archers of Sirius, Claudio Serafino. Determined to uncover the motives behind the Mishima Zaibatsu’s actions, Claudio begins to investigate the powerful conglomerate.
Claudio is somewhat sarcastic and cocky, suggested by his intro quotes that see him calling his opponents either amateurs or an easy win, all while flicking his hair. One of his victory poses may suggest that he is friendly as he lends a hand to his opponent (after they lose against him) in a manner similar to Alisa. However, he is also shown to slow clap sarcastically. In both his and Xiaoyu's ending, Claudio shows his sinister side towards his main targets, particularly Devil Gene users such as Jin. After Heihachi exposes Kazuya in his devil form during his battle against Akuma, Claudio shows his disgust and becomes frustrated when the Mishima Zaibatsu dismisses the exorcists from their service.
Claudio has almost slate blue asymmetrical eyes, black hair and pale skin. He is noticeably muscular but is somewhat leaner, having a more slim figure in comparison to some if the more bulky make characters like King and Feng Wei. His hairstyle seems to somewhat resemble that of Steve Fox, albeit in black and having a different hairline. He also bears a massive tattoo on his right arm, which is partially visible through the black bandages (which are secured by a single chain and lock). A similar tattoo can also be seen under his left eye.
Main Article: Claudio Serafino/Outfits
Claudio's main outfit has him wearing a collared, white frock coat adorned with gold lining and embroidering and black patterning, worn over a formal suit made up of white pleated trousers, which have a ram head buckle, and a formal gray buttoned vest over a torn black undershirt. He also wears white gloves and gray and white loafers, also adorned with ram's head decorations, as well as an undone gray tie and a silver chain necklace as accessories.
The Sirius Marksmen, a secret society of exorcists, has exerted a profound influence on European history for hundreds of years. The most powerful exorcist of the current generation is Claudio, who was visiting the Mishima Zaibatsu as their groups join forces to subdue a certain evil.
After sharing information on the targets, Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama, Claudio left the control room only to be confronted by a young girl. He was about to call the guards when she demanded to be taken to Jin. A plan sprung to Claudio's mind.
He led her to the roof, and with a grin prepared to face her in combat as he unleashes his powers from his Sirius-Style Exorcism Sorcery.
After Heihachi Mishima reclaims the Mishima Zaibatsu, the Archers of Sirius had constantly declined his demands for an alliance. But their base is soon infiltrated by both Heihachi and Nina Williams. Claudio restates that he declines, stating that the exorcists will not bend to the corporation's whim. But, after Heihachi defeats him in battle, Claudio realizes that they have the same goal: the elimination of the Devil Gene's curse.
At the Mishima Zaibatsu headquarters, Claudio states he has heard that the devil inside Jin might be more powerful than that of Kazuya's. He then shares with Nina and Heihachi that something "inhuman" has been witnessed in the Far East, believing it to be Jin. But his hunch is proven incorrect when the Tekken Force discovers that Lars has saved Jin in the Middle East.
After Heihachi exposes Kazuya's devil form and destroys G Corporation tower via satellite, Claudio's service is dismissed, much to the exorcist's disgust.
Ending Description: After defeating Xiaoyu, Claudio tells the unconscious girl that he will allow her to join him since he thinks she would make wonderful bait to capture Jin.
Claudio uses a somewhat small but still solid move set based on his Sirius abilities. He's relatively fast and has a decent amount of safe moves as well as a plethora of moves that can track his opponent. His gameplay revolves around opening his opponent up so that he can trigger his passive Starburst "stance": this grants him access to more follow ups which make him more unpredictable and intimidating since the opponent will have to be wary of his additional options. This stance can be triggered from a set number of attacks but the attacks MUST hit in order for it to activate, furthermore it resets upon a new round and once you've performed a Starburst follow up, the stance will be gone and you'll have to activate it again.
His style is solid and provides good damage and effectiveness as well as having good range but he suffers from a lack of mix ups and low attacks. The lows he already has do decent damage but aren't so great: For example, his sidestepping right low kick is somewhat slow but can be delayed and abused if used carefully while his back down left kick move grants knock down on counter, but it's still lengthy and easy to interrupt. Despite his lack of mix ups, he stands out as a pretty good, solid character and is relatively easy to pick up and use without much trouble.
Claudio utilizes a discipline called Sirius-Style Purification Sorcery (シリウス流祓魔術 Shiriusu-ryū Harai Majutsu?) which conjures the holy power of Sirius within him to overwhelm his enemies in battle.
- Heihachi Mishima - Defeated by him and is forced to work for him in Tekken 7.
- Nina Williams - Briefly works alongside her.
- Ling Xiaoyu - His opponent in Tekken 7. Plans to use her as "bait" to lure in Jin.
- Eliza - Eliza seeks his blood.
- The surname "Serafino" is the Italian word for "Seraph", a celestial being in Judaism and Christianity.
- Claudio is the first Italian fighter introduced to the series.
- The character debut trailer which introduced both him and Katarina gave him the title of "Nova Exorcist" (新星のエクソシスト Shinsei no Ekusoshisuto?).
- It is currently speculated that Claudio is possibly connected or linked to the Mishima Family, as the way his purification sorcery works is similar to the Devil Gene.
- It is also speculated that he could be connected to the Kazama Clan, due to having a similar power in nullifying the Devil Gene.
- The tattoo on his right arm looks similar to the tattoo of Tekken: Blood Vengeance character Shin Kamiya.
- Claudio bears a striking resemblance to Maxi from Namco's Soul Calibur series.
- His fighting stance looks similar to that of Goenitz (from The King of Fighters) and Ken Masters' alter-ego Violent Ken (from Street Fighter, in his SNK VS Capcom Chaos version).
- Claudio's white-clad appearance and the light arrow projectile that he fires during his Rage Art are both reminiscent of Quincy, a type of character from the manga and anime series Bleach.
- Claudio's characterization, in which he is an Italian fighter that utilizes magic, wears a striking outfit which is moreover for style than for combat and his storyline in which he is pitted against the demonic force of the series (in his case, the Devil Gene), are all reminiscent of fellow Italian fighter Rose from the Street Fighter series.
- Seven of Claudio's moves  are named after the Seven Deadly Sins in Latin. Namely: Superbia (スペルビア Superubia, Pride), Ira (イラ Ira, Wrath), Luxuria (ルクスリア Rakusuria, Lust), Gula (グラ Gura, Gluttony), Avaritia (アワリティア Awaritia, Avarice), Invidia (インヴィディア Invidia, Envy) and Accedia (アケディア Akedia, Sloth).
- On the other hand, the majority of Claudio's moves are named in reference to astrological terms such as Roche Limit (ロッシュリミット Rosshu Rimitto) and Lagrange Needle (ラグランジュニードル Raguranjyu Nīdoru),
- Changing Claudio's hit effects (except from the comic effects and Taiko no Tatsujin effects) will change the color of his Starburst energy, this is better seen during his Rage Art.
- ^ a b http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/claudio.php
- ^ http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/8/17/tekken-7-new-stage-story-mode-details-from-gamescom.html
- ^ http://wearetekkenrp.tumblr.com/post/102789203045/small-tidbit-about-claudio-his-face-tattoo-only
- ^ https://youtu.be/SKFxEsOlDC4?t=3s
- ^ https://youtu.be/Fr7LgUbd0fk?t=1m9s
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weSHxXDfgcg
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VkyJ-Wx1FE
- ^ http://www.sunlightyellow.com/tekken7/character/claudio.html