The Archers of Sirius are a group of exorcists who have been banishing supernatural entities from this world since ancient times. A highly secretive organization, its existence is unknown to the public. Although it is not known how their existence was revealed, the Archers of Sirius were suddenly approached by the Mishima Zaibatsu. They were heavy-handedly requested by the Mishima Zaibatsu to join their conglomerate but naturally refused. This did not stop the persistent pressure from Mishima Zaibatsu, however.
Eventually, the news of this approach from the Mishima Zaibatsu reached the de facto leader of the Archers of Sirius, Claudio Serafino. Determined to uncover the motives behind the Mishima Zaibatsu’s actions, Claudio begins to investigate the powerful conglomerate.
Claudio has almost slate blue asymmetrical eyes, black hair and pale skin. His hairstyle seems to somewhat resemble that of Steve Fox, albeit in black and having a different hairline. On top, he is wearing a collared, white frock coat adorn with gold lining and embroidering, including black patterning on the upper and lower collar as well as the left cuff of his sleeve. There is also a yellow rope hanging from the left shoulder and attaching an object that looks like that of an old, bronze key in place beside the lower collar.
Underneath, he is wearing a suit that consists of a light gray button down formal vest over a torn black undershirt with a silver chain necklace and his dark gray tie undone. He is wearing white, pleated trousers with a white belt that has a silver ram's head buckle. He seems to be wearing gray and white loafers featuring the same ram head as well as short white gloves. He bears a massive tattoo on his right arm which is partially visible through the black bandages (which are secured by a single chain and lock). A similar tattoo can be seen under his left eye as well.
Claudio's customizations consists of fringe shirts, denim pants, jersey jackets, short sleeve loose shirts and sneakers. He can also wears military caps, knight helmets, framed glasses and sunglasses.
The main example of his customization has him wearing a red and pale yellow jersey jacket with a red linings in each sleeves from his jersey and a white loose undershirt, blue denim pants and gray sneakers. He is not seen wearing the black bandages in his right arm while wearing this outfit.
His exclusive custom outfits seem to be somewhat revealing and flamboyant; In one he wears a fringed western style outfit while in another casual one he wears short sleeved unbuttoned flower print shirt that shows off his chest and stomach, completed with short khaki shorts and brown boots. He also has a darker themed black leather "Sirius Restraint" bondage outfit that consists of an asymmetrical leather top that just barely covers one pectoral while exposing his entire abdomen and back. He also wears leather black pants with platforms, leather covering on his left hand and loose straps that hang from both his top and pants. He can also dress modestly as he has also has a striped formal suit outfit with flowers resembling a corsage and a brown tucked scarf.
He possesses an alternate haircut as well dubbed the "Smart Hairstyle", which gives him shorter neater cut layered hair he appears to slick up.
Claudio is somewhat sarcastic and cocky as his intro quotes suggest him calling his opponents as either amateurs or an easy win all while flicking his hair. One of his victory poses may suggest that he is friendly as he lends a hand to his opponents (after they lose against him) in a manner similar to Alisa. However, he is also shown to clap slow sarcastically. In both his and Xiaoyu's ending, Claudio shows his sinister side towards his main targets, particularly Devil Gene users such as Jin. After Heihachi exposes Kazuya in his devil form during his battle against Akuma, Claudio shows his disgust and becomes frustrated when the Mishima Zaibatsu dismisses the exorcists from their service.
The Sirius Marksmen, a secret society of exorcists, has exerted a profound influence on European history for hundreds of years. The most powerful exorcist of the current generation is Claudio, who was visiting the Mishima Zaibatsu as their groups join forces to subdue a certain evil.
After sharing information on the targets, Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama, Claudio left the control room only to be confronted by a young girl. He was about to call the guards when she demanded to be taken to Jin. A plan sprung to Claudio's mind.
He led her to the roof, and with a grin prepared to face her in combat as he unleashes his powers from his Sirius-Style Exorcism Sorcery.
After Heihachi Mishima reclaims the Mishima Zaibatsu, the Archers of Sirius constantly refuse his demands for an alliance. But their base is soon infiltrated by both Heihachi and Nina Williams. Claudio restates his declines, stating that the exorcists will not bend to the whim of a corporation's whim. But after Heihachi defeats him in battle, Claudio realizes that they have the same goal: the elimination of the Devil Gene's curse.
At the Mishima Zaibatsu headquarters, Claudio states he has heard that the devil inside Jin might be more powerful than that of Kazuya's. He then shares with Nina and Heihachi about something "inhuman" being witnessed in the Far East, believing that to be Jin. But his hunch is proven incorrect when the Tekken Force discovers that Lars has saved Jin in the Middle East.
After Heihachi exposes Kazuya's devil form and destroys G Corporation tower via satellite, Claudio's service is dismissed, much to the exorcist's disgust.
Ending Description: After defeating Xiaoyu, Claudio tells the unconscious girl that he will allow her to join him since he thinks she would make wonderful bait to capture Jin.
To be added...
Claudio utilizes a discipline called Sirius-Style Purification Sorcery (シリウス流祓魔術 Shiriusu-ryū Harai Majutsu?) which conjures the holy power of Sirius within him to overwhelm his enemies in battle.
- Heihachi Mishima - Defeated by him and is forced to work for him in Tekken 7.
- Nina Williams - Briefly works alongside her.
- Ling Xiaoyu - His opponent in Tekken 7. Plans to use her as "bait" to lure in Jin.
- Eliza - Eliza seeks his blood.
- The surname "Serafino" is the Italian word for "Seraph", a celestial being in Judaism and Christianity.
- Claudio is the first Italian fighter introduced in the series.
- The character debut trailer which introduced both him and Katarina gave him the title of "Nova Exorcist" (新星のエクソシスト Shinsei no Ekusoshisuto?).
- It is currently speculated that Claudio is possibly connected or linked to the Mishima Family as the way his purification sorcery works similar to the Devil Gene.
- It is also speculated that he could be connected to the Kazama Clan, due to having a similar power on nullifying the Devil Gene.
- His tattoo on his right arm looks similar to the tattoo of Tekken: Blood Vengeance character Shin Kamiya.
- Claudio bears a striking resemblance to Maxi from Namco's Soul Calibur series.
- His fighting stance looks similar to that of Goenitz (from The King of Fighters) and Ken Masters' alter-ego Violent Ken (from Street Fighter, in his SNK VS Capcom Chaos ver.).
- Claudio's white-clad appearance and the light arrow projectile that he fires during his Rage Art are both reminiscent of Quincy, a type of character from the manga and anime series Bleach.
- Claudio's characterization in which he is an Italian fighter that utilizes magic; wears a striking outfit which is moreover for style than for combat and his storyline in which he is pitted against the demonic force of the series (in his case, the Devil Gene) are all reminiscent of fellow Italian fighter Rose from the Street Fighter series.
- Seven of Claudio's moves  are named after the Seven Deadly Sins in Latin. Namely: Superbia (スペルビア Superubia, Pride), Ira (イラ Ira, Wrath), Luxuria (ルクスリア Rakusuria, Lust), Gula (グラ Gura, Gluttony), Avaritia (アワリティア Awaritia, Avarice), Invidia (インヴィディア Invidia, Envy) and Accedia (アケディア Akedia, Sloth).
- On the other hand, majority of Claudio's moves are named in reference to astrological terms such as Roche Limit (ロッシュリミット Rosshu Rimitto) and Lagrange Needle (ラグランジュニードル Raguranjyu Nīdoru),
- Changing Claudio's hit effects (except from the comic effects and Taiko no Tatsujin effects) will change the colour of his Starburst energy, this is better seen during his rage art.
- ^ a b http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/claudio.php
- ^ http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2016/8/17/tekken-7-new-stage-story-mode-details-from-gamescom.html
- ^ http://wearetekkenrp.tumblr.com/post/102789203045/small-tidbit-about-claudio-his-face-tattoo-only
- ^ https://youtu.be/SKFxEsOlDC4?t=3s
- ^ https://youtu.be/Fr7LgUbd0fk?t=1m9s
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weSHxXDfgcg
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VkyJ-Wx1FE
- ^ http://www.sunlightyellow.com/tekken7/character/claudio.html