Combot in Tekken Tag Tournament 2
|Fighting Style||Mimicry (T4) |
|Game Appearances||Tekken 4 |
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Combot was the replacement (gameplay-wise) for Mokujin in Tekken 4. However, unlike Mokujin, who produces a new character to mimic each round, Combot's playing style stays consistent throughout the match. For Tekken Tag Tournament 2, he can be customized with moves from the whole roster.
Combot is a multi general purpose robot created by Lee Chaolan (under the guise of Violet) to enter in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4. Combot is programmed to do a wide variety of things, from household chores to military action. This design was made to be the ultimate fighting machine and was programmed to learn every fighter's style as it progressed through the tournament. It was also used to increase the chance of Lee gaining the Mishima Zaibatsu if Heihachi were to be defeated by Combot. Unfortunately, the prototype was rushed due to time constraints and a few bugs were left in Combot's data. Because of this, whenever Combot is powered up, he can only utilize one opponent's fighting style at a time.
Combot returns in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 as a console exclusive. He is also the focus of the Fight Lab mode.
Ending Description: Combot was slowly walking around the city, once he sees a machine crusher, he is stunned. He watches the machine crush several cars. The Combot's body falls apart, and his eyes flicker and dim. Violet finds him broken and lying on the ground, and holds the remaining head and torso in his arms, looking at him sadly.
- Combot's selection voice is different from all others; when Combot is selected, a robotic voice that sounds as if Combot is speaking comes up instead of a male human voice that is used when the player pick the other characters.
- Jack-6 can be customized to resemble Combot.
- Though never referred by name, in Scenario Campaign mode, Combot is mentioned by certain characters at the start of Lee's stage. The only ones that remember him are the characters apart of the roster in Tekken 4.
- Combot is the only character who cannot be fought as a computer in any Offline modes.
- It is possible to acquire the Combot-G gear by replaying stages 1, 2, 3 and 5 and attaining a B rank or higher (although A rank is preferable). This should be performed once Fight Lab has been completed and the increased difficulty is unlocked.
- Combot has a special winpose with Lee Chaolan. Combot walks to Lee and the latter gives a thumbs up.
- Combot is not playable in Online Ranked Matches.