Crow in Tekken 3
|Fighting Style||Military Training|
|Occupation||Tekken Force Soldier|
|Game Appearances||Tekken 3
Crow is a codename for several characters in the Tekken series. Crow, as a single person, appears in Tekken Card Challenge, a non-canonical Tekken game. In Tekken 3, Crows are the weakest of the Tekken Force enemies, with Hawk, Falcon, and Owl following. He can also be made playable via a cheat device in Tekken 3.
Crow is an unlockable playable character in Tekken Card Challenge.
In Tekken Bowl, if the player scores a Strike. The two characters will cheer and in the background, there will be an amount of Crows' clapping, with and without guns, cheering for the player who did the strike.
Variations of enemies of Crow in different colors appears in the Fight Lab mode as opponents to Combot to challenge them for the stages to complete them. They serve as a non-playable character as the same like Tekken 3's Tekken Force mode.
- Crow is a playable character in Tekken 3 via cheat codes used in the action reply code device.
- When playable, he is able to wear the outfits of other Tekken Force members. His fighting stance is the same as Bryan Fury's, and he share's some of Bryan's moves.
- Crow's moves in Tekken 3 are very poor, lacking combos and basic character functions such as jumping.
- Despite not having basic commands, Crow does have two animations at the start of a fight. One is of Crow simply changing his stance. The other is him performing a jump kick, allowing him to deal damage to the opponent before the actual fight.
- In Tekken Card Challenge, all the playable characters have 100 HP, with the exception of Crow, who have only has 50 HP.
- In Tekken Tag Tournament, once the player scores a strike, you can see Crows' behind the two characters applauding for the character who scored a strike in Tekken Bowl.
- Crow is a member of the Tekken Force and the weakest of the enemies that appears as opponents in the Tekken Force side game in Tekken 3.