Devil Jin looks largely identical to his human form except he's gained demonic traits such as horns, tattoos, and demonic hands underneath both of his gauntlets and has light golden eyes similar to Unknown's. But in the third game when he made a cameo, the color of his eyes are red when Jin's Devil Gene had activated.
Devil Jin appears in his normal form's Tekken 3 ending where he bore tattoos on his forehead and its third eye appears similar to a red gem and his fringes from his hair become longer. Before knocking Heihachi through the ground. He finally sprouts black feathered wings on his back before flying away. His outfit was his human form's primary outfit in Tekken 3. In Heihachi's ending, the red gem on his forehead was not seen when Jin inhibits his devil transformation while unconscious.
Just like the previous game during both Kazuya and his normal form's ending, Devil Jin now shows some tattoos on his chest and both of his arms when Devil Kazuya attempts to regain the half of his Devil Gene before Kazuya manages to restrain himself from it. However, in his normal form's ending, the tattoos are showing both his chest and arms when Jin slowly transforms into him, gaining black feathered wings on his back. As he attempts the final blow to kill Heihachi, he was stopped by his mother's apparition, which leads him to a decision of sparing both of his predecessors before flying away. His outfit was still his normal form's primary outfit in Tekken 4, but without the top of his karate gi after being captured by the Tekken Forces.
Devil Jin debuts in the fifth game and as a playable character. In both console opening and his ending, he has vampire fangs in each side of his teeth. He retains his appearance from his human form but with demonic traits.
Player 1 outfit: He wears a pair of black leather pants with a red flame in the mid-thigh section, with a brown belt to his waist and a different pair of short boots (red on the right while black on the left, matching the pants color) and the red one has studs covering the edge of the boot. He also has a broken chain hanging from his right arm.
He also wears a demonized red gauntlets with metallic studs arranged in triangle pattern, (which resemble Jin's Mishima style gauntlets from Tekken 3) although heavily modified due to the transformation. He also has single spikes protruding from his forearms. The fingers on his gloves have a metallic skeletal like appearance.
- In his CGI cutscenes and his ending, he has chains from his waist, right arm, and left leg. But on his in-game appearance, it was not seen which the chains are to be purchased at the customized section. In Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, the color of his pants are dark teal instead of black.
Player 2 outfit: He wears a pair of leather pants with white flames, similar to what his human form wears. However, the main difference is that he wears mix matched white and black boots like his aforementioned 1P outfit and his wings are white. He also wears a demonized white spiral patterned gloves with the Kazama logo like his human form, only ruined by the transformation and have the metal cover under the gloves like in his P1 outfit.
In Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, the color of the flame designs and his gauntlets are blue.
Player 1 outfit:
His outfit gains the chains seen in his cg render on both of his waist, right arm and left leg. His gauntlets, however, gain two spikes on each side. His gauntlets are are also bulkier than the previous ones and the flame designs on his pants are redrawn.
Player 2 outfit:
Same as his Player 2 outfit from Tekken 5 but with the changes added to his Player 1 outfit mentioned above.
- His customization consist of priest coats, trousers, demonic armor gear, and Devil Kazuya's body parts along with its beast parts.
Devil Jin appears in the fifth episode of the trailer after Jin was knocked down by M. Bison's Psycho Crusher as the glass shards become wings on his back which is gold in appearance and Jin's eyes became yellow.
He also appears as a semi-form change during Jin's Devil's Beam Super Art. His appearance was his normal form's primary outfit in Tekken 6. But gains horns, third eye, and black shadowed wings on his back rather than black feathered wings.
Player 1 outfit: (See Tekken 6 Player 1 outfit)
- His alternate colors show his gauntlets, flames and right boot recolored in white. However, his wings remain black.
Player 2 outfit: Devil Jin wears a gray sleeveless shirt along with black jeans and shoes.
- In the prologue version in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and the movie Tekken: Blood Vengeance, Devil Jin appears to have blue and black skin and his third eye becomes large but glowing red and his wings are now bird-metallic and the color of the wings are pale gold and blue. He now wears a black metal V-shaped tights with gold outlines and is combined with matching black metal boots with gold outlines. His red demonic gauntlets are now bulkier and the spikes on his elbows are large that resembles blunt knives, his eyes are glowing blue instead of glowing yellow and the horns are not seen due to Devil Kazuya ripping his horns off.
- His Swimsuit DLC like almost all the male characters except Wang, Lee, Ganryu, and Bob. He wears only a pair of fundoshi and matching wrestling boots and it can choose in three default colors. Unlike most human characters along with his human form who are barehanded while wearing this outfit. Devil Jin maintains his red demonic gauntlets and it was not removed, unlike the rest.
(See Tekken 6 Player 1 outfit) In Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, Devil Jin wears a new main outfit.
He wears a light gray and white high-neck straitjacket with the sleeves ripped out. He also white and leather pants with white buckles hanging loose on each side. Finally he wears a gray belt along on his waist. He maintains his mix matched red and black boots and his red demonic gauntlets from his previous primary outfit. He also gains a long chain on his neck which is hanging loose on his jacket.
- His alternate appearance shows the aforementioned straitjacket changed to red and his gauntlets changed to white.
- An alternative version of his Tekken 6 Player 1 outfit as both the flames and the left of his short boots are white resembling his Player 2 outfit and his wings remain black.