Electric Fountain is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. The stage is in front of the large Sea Horses Hotel with colorful geysers coming up from the ground repeatedly. There is also a large fountain with a statue in front of the building; colorful geysers also come up from the ground around the fountain. The plants in the vases can be broken.
The stage BGM is named "Karma".
- The name of the hotel in the background (and the title of its Scenario Campaign incarnation) is Sea Horses Grand Hotel.
- In Scenario Campaign Mode, players fight against Christie Monteiro here.
- An early version of "Karma" was used in the Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Debut trailer. 
- "Hacked" is a remix of "Karma" made for the Scenario Campaign mode and was used for the Tekken 6 E3 2009 Trailer.
- The music in the console version differs from Bloodline Rebellion in that it starts at an earlier point in the theme (the arcade version begins at 1:18 in the console's rendition). The original cut of the theme from the arcade is used in the PSP port.
- The color fountain are in the colors blue, red and green.
- In Tekken Tag Tournament 2, the lower stage of Fireworks Over Barcelona appears to be quite similar to Tekken 6's Electric Fountain stage with regard to its lower layout.
- The stage BGM is also in Tekken Card Tournament.