Eliza (エリザ Eriza?) is an exclusive playable character for Tekken Revolution and a DLC character in Tekken 7. She was chosen by fans at San Diego Comic Con after being in the top 3 of the Tekken Revolution Character Poll on the official Tekken Facebook page. She became playable in Tekken Revolution when the December 19, 2013 and January 7, 2014 updates was released for each of the respective countries. She also appears in Tekken 7 as a downloadable bonus character for players who pre-ordered the game. She was released as a stand alone DLC for all players on July 28, 2017.
Eliza is a gorgeous and attractive female vampire who holds the power of immortality. She is thought to be over 1000 years old but this is unclear. With the intention of taking a nap, she climbed into a coffin but inadvertently slept for 600 years. Even when she is awake, she is unable to control her sleep patterns and will suddenly fall asleep at any time.
Main Article: Eliza/Outfits
Eliza was only supposed to take a short nap, but she ended up sleeping for 600 years. Upon awakening, she found her powers as a vampire had faded to nothing. In an attempt to restore her strength, she consumed the blood of several victims. However, it wasn't enough.
What she needed was the blood of someone with an intense spiritual force? Maybe then she would return to peak condition. But did such a person even exist in this era? No-one sprang to mind.
Left with no other choice, Eliza headed for the old HQ of the clan of exorcists who had caused her no end of trouble when she last prowled the nights. Perhaps some of their descendants were still alive.
Ending Description: Upon defeating Claudio, Eliza becomes very tired and leaves to go home and rest. Suddenly, she is confronted by Lili, who claims to be her younger sister. Eliza tries to explain the impossibility of Lili's claim, but is constantly falling asleep. Lili then comments that Eliza should try less blood and more coffee.
An unconventional method is required in order to unlock Eliza. Instead of being unlocked randomly through obtaining gift points, she is guaranteed through the acquirement of blood seals. Blood Seals drop after completing either Arcade mode, Mokujin or Online Matches regardless of win or lose. A total of 20,000 blood seals is required to unlock her. Additional blood seals count toward additional rewards such as a bikini costume set. The seals do not stack, meaning once the player unlocks either her or one of the costumes, the counter resets to 0.
Blood Seal Tiers:
- 20,000: Unlock Eliza
- 70,000: Alternate Costume 1 (Swimsuit Set)
- 70,000: Alternate Costume 2 (Enlarged Breasts)
- 140,000: Alternate Costume 3 (Swimsuit Set w/Enlarged Breasts)
Eliza's fights in the similar movement as both Lili and Anna Williams as her moves are derived from graceful movements and devastating kicks. However during the battle, she has a tendency to sleep on the ground while snoring or taking a nap as seen in her pre-fights. Like Akuma, Eliza has projectiles to knock her opponents even in ground. She also inhibits her vampiric abilities as seen when she drains her opponent's life bar by sucking their blood as part of the grappling move.
Her Rage Art has her to knee her opponent down and she levitates her opponent in a purplish and black aura as she absorbs the opponent's energy by punching both of her hands and finally knocks him/her heavily with a single punch on her levitated opponent.
- Emilie De Rochefort - Imprisoned by her family and is allegedly her sister. But Eliza tries to deny Lili's claim many times due to being older than her.
- Claudio Serafino - Targets him for his blood in Tekken 7.
- Archers of Sirius - They have caused her trouble in the past.
- Judging by Eliza's accent and overall vampiric concept. It is possible that she is of Romanian origin.
- In the character poll notes, she was referred to as "sexy vampire".
- Eliza was also referred to as "Female Vampire" but was named "Eliza" on December 11, 2013.
- Eliza is a shortened form of Elizabeth and means "My God is an oath, joyful".
- Eliza is similar and often compared to Nyotengu from the Dead or Alive series.
- Both women are supernatural creatures.
- They both have same style, personalities and seductive appereance.
- They both have an extremely long lifespan compared to humans.
- Both women have very long lives as they're 1000 years old and still considered young.
- They both target on the male characters to get revenge they've done in the past. Eliza get revenge to Claudio and Nyotengu get revenge to Ryu Hayabusa
- Each time she drinks an opponent's blood, her breasts visibly expand.
- The larger breast costume is unlocked as a second costume set after the initial 70,000 Blood Seals for her bikini outfit. A total of 140,000 Blood Seals are required after unlocking Eliza to acquire the outfit.
- Eliza can be unlocked by collecting 20,000 Blood Points which can be won in Online Mode, Arcade Battles and in Mokujin Rushes. After Eliza is unlocked for 20,000 Blood Seals, the next unlock is 70,000 Blood Seals; this unlocks her Bikini Outfits (it also begins a countdown for the next 70,000 Blood Seals).
- In the trailer, she can be seen sleeping in one of her moves and in her intro.
- As shown in her debut trailer, Eliza is a narcoleptic.
- Her short sleeping spells, however, allow her to recover health.
- Like Combot in Tekken 4, Eliza says her own name when she is selected.
- Her playstyle mechanic is similar to those of Street Fighter guests like Akuma, making her the only Tekken character to do so.
- Some of her projectile and uppercuts has a little resemblance to Morrigan Aensland from the Darkstalkers series.
- In June 2017 a fan asked Harada why Eliza spoke English and the country she was from. Harada responded that Eliza can speak 27 languages and that she is from hell. When she woke up, the man who first touched her was speaking English hence why she speaks English. However, it isn't clear if this is true or if he was simply joking.