Eliza (エリザ Eriza?) is an exclusive playable character for Tekken Revolution. She was chosen by fans at San Diego Comic Con after being in the top 3 of the Tekken Revolution Character Poll on the official Tekken Facebook page. She became playable in Tekken Revolution when the December 19, 2013 and January 7, 2014 updates was released for each of the respective countries.
Eliza is a female vampire who holds an immense power to live for eternity. She is thought to be over 1000 years old but this is unclear. With the intention of taking a nap, she climbed into a coffin but inadvertently slept for 100 years. Even when she is awake, she is unable to control her sleep patterns and will suddenly fall asleep at any time.
An unconventional method is required in order to unlock Eliza. Instead of being unlocked randomly through obtaining gift points, she is guaranteed through the acquirement of blood seals. Blood Seals drop after completing either Arcade mode, Mokujin or Online Matches regardless of win or lose. A total of 20,000 blood seals is required to unlock her. Additional blood seals count toward additional rewards such as a bikini costume set. The seals do not stack, meaning once the player unlocks either her or one of the costumes, the counter resets to 0.
Blood Seal Tiers:
- 20,000: Unlock Eliza
- 70,000: Alternate Costume 1 (Swimsuit Set)
- 70,000: Alternate Costume 2 (Enlarged Breasts)
- 140,000: Alternate Costume 3 (Swimsuit Set w/Enlarged Breasts)
- Emilie De Rochefort - Imprisoned by her family.
This section is currently incomplete. You can help the Tekken Wiki by expending it.
- In the character poll notes, she was referred to as "sexy vampire".
- Eliza was also referred to as "Female Vampire" but was named "Eliza" on December 11, 2013.
- Eliza is a shortened form of Elizabeth and means "My God is an oath, joyful".
- Her English voice sounds like a female Bela Lugosi, who played the famous Count Dracula.
- Each time she drinks an opponent's blood, her breasts visibly expand.
- The larger breast costume is unlocked as a second costume set after the initial 70,000 Blood Seals for her bikini outfit. A total of 140,000 Blood Seals are required after unlocking Eliza to acquire the outfit.
- Eliza can be unlocked by collecting 20,000 Blood Points which can be won in Online Mode, Arcade Battles and in Mokujin Rushes. After Eliza is unlocked for 20,000 Blood Seals, the next unlock is 70,000 Blood Seals; this unlocks her Bikini Outfits (it also begins a countdown for the next 70,000 Blood Seals).
- In the trailer, she can be seen sleeping in one of her moves and in her intro.
- As shown in her debut trailer, Eliza is a narcoleptic.
- Her short sleeping spells, however, allow her to recover health.
- Like Combot in Tekken 4, Eliza says her own name when she is selected.