Enrique in Death by Degrees
|Full Name||Enrique Ortega|
|Height||180cm (5′ 11″) |
|Weight||75kg (165 lbs) |
|Game Appearances||Death by Degrees|
|Voice Actors||Steve Blum|
Enrique Ortega (エンリケ・オルテガ Enrike Orutega?) is an antagonist and a Kometa executive in Death by Degrees. Enrique appears to be trilingual, as he speaks English most of the time, Spanish (usually phrases such as "Que lastima" meaning "What a pity"), and Japanese as he has a conversation with Heihachi Mishima as they both appear to understand each other.
Enrique kidnaps Lukas Hayes for Nina Williams to rescue. During Nina's first fight with Enrique, she must also fight the Type J robot. Enrique uses a katana that he carries around with him for the first fight, but when they fight for the second time, Enrique uses two daggers instead. Enrique is killed after being defeated by Nina at the Solitaria Penitentiary, which she immediately leaves after.
Lana Lei has clones of Enrique, as seen during Nina's third fight with her. All of the Enrique clones use his katana to fight with instead of his daggers indicating that she cloned him before the events of the game.
- Nina Williams - Enrigue attempts to kill her and fails twice. However, he also finds Nina to be attractive, calling her things such as "Mamacita" and "Baby". But in the end, he is evidently killed by her.
- Heihachi Mishima - He was assisted by him and the Tekken Force at the Solitaria Penitentiary.
- Lukas Hayes - Enrique kidnaps him for Nina to rescue.
- Type J - He and the robot fights against Nina.
- Lana Lei - He and Bryce Adams were somehow cloned by her.