Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fallen Colony is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. It is a weird area with flying jets and a blue sky. In a corner by a large tree trunk is a glass area, where the players can fall through into a library with a window. A city can be seen if one looks through the glass area. There is also a block of land tilting in the background.
- This is one of the few multi-tier stages in Tekken 6 and Bloodline Rebellion.
- Many death combos have been discovered in this stage due to its design, as the floor breaks right at the wall. Due to the floor breaking, the character that was sent through the floor gets into a "Bound" position, allowing the opponent to continue their combos against them, quickly sending them to the wall.
- A building resembling the White House can be seen in the background.
- Su-47 fighter planes can be seen flying in the background.
- This stage has three different BGM with different names: "G" for PS3 and Xbox, "G Version 2" for PSP and both arcade versions (Tekken 6 and Bloodline Rebellion), and "G ~Blast Ver~" for the OST.
- The scenario resembles the colonies present on the Mobile Suit Gundam series, like the colony "Side 7".