Fight Lab Mode is a mode that is playable in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Here you will use Combot and face some challenges with Violet. In this mode, you can combine each characters movelist. However each movelist has various prices like 10.000 G or 25.000 G, depending on what the move is and how it works. The stage is on Lee's Scenario Campaign stage (Violet Systems). Here you will fight these fighters:
Fight lab has 6 chapters. One of the chapters is a prologue.
- Prologue - Introduction of Fight Lab and providing Combot with his own special move unique to him.
- Stage 1 - Movement and Limb Control (i.e. left punch, left kick, right punch and right kick)
- Stage 2 - Attack Methods (i.e. High, Mid and Low) and Homing Attacks
- Stage 3 - Defensive Training and Throw Breaks
- Stage 4 - Aerial Combos and Stage Gimmicks (i.e. Balcony Breaks, Wall Breaks and Floor Breaks)
- Stage 5 - Tag Play (i.e. Tag Combos, Tag Assault and Tag Grabs)
Note: Fight lab ending is also the part of Violet's TTT2 ending.Heihachi, Kazuya and Jin are all lying unconscious in a room. As they awake, Violet speaks to them through an intercom and tells them they have had the honour of battling Combot. Combot then enters the arena and, despite their arrogance, manages to defeat all three Mishimas with ease. Suddenly, Jin transforms into Devil Jin and blasts Combot's head off, and Heihachi mocks Violet for the "disappointment". Violet remains calm and causes Combot to self-destruct, destroying Heihachi, Kazuya and Devil Jin in the process. Violet laughs and says "Excellent".
- When you fight Lili in this mode, you have to break Lili's hard body that make her defensive power increase. After it breaks, Lili's regular outfit will be turned into her bikini costume (As seen on the TTT2 summer trailer)
- You can also call this mode "Tutorial Mode".