Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Frontier is a stage in Tekken 5. It is a gigantic glass spaceship located in outer space. A "Welcome to the Final Frontier!!" sign can be seen on the right of the stage. Among other things that can be seen in this area are the moon, Earth, large metal rotating bars with green lights at the end of them, and four huge yellow rotating wheels. There are yellow rectangular bars on the left and right barriers.
Characters with interludes in this stage are:
The stage BGM is called "Orbital Move".
- This is possibly the location where Paul Phoenix's epilogue takes place.
- Namco's mascot, Pac-Man, can be seen in this stage.
- This is also known to be the first stage in the series to show Pac-Man's appearance. The second is the Coastline Sunset in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Possibly, Final Frontier was heavily inspired by the Space colony from Universal Centry's Mobile Suit Gundam series.
- This stage corresponds to the Space Colony stage in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.
- If one of the bars gets hit by one of the players, the bars will fall.