Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fireworks Over Barcelona is a stage featured in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 console version. The stage takes place in a cabaret bar at nighttime in Barcelona, Spain. It features a mini bar to the left, with entertainment such as two women dancing in the traditional Flamenco style accompanied by a few male flamenco guitarists on the stage platform and a seating area to the right.
At the back end of the tavern, there is a balcony that leads to the bottom portion of the stage. On the lower level of the stage, fireworks fill the night sky, again as the stage name suggests. Several lit-up buildings, the famous monument Sagrada Familia and flowerbeds surround the stage and the sign "Rosa Flamenco" can be seen on the main flowerbed.
The stage BGM is titled "Baile De Batalla".
- The lower level of the stage appears to be quite similar to the Tekken 6 stage Electric Fountain with regard to its layout.
- Above the dining area to the right, the flag of Spain can be seen hanging as a banner almost. There are two.
- "Baile De Batalla" roughly translates to "Dancing Battle" in English.
- This is possibly Miguel's stage, mostly because it is located in Spain (the country which he is originated from).
- The spired building in the background is Barcelona's famous "Sagrada Familia" church.