Gallu, called Sharur (シャル/Shar) in Japan, is an attack performed by Zafina. Its input is ff+3+4. The first successful hit will knock the enemy, followed by a second which knocks the enemy backwards. Holding the down button will force Zafina onto Mantis Stance.
- In Sumerian mythology, the Gallu (also called gallu demons or gallas) were great demons/devils of the underworld.
- Gallu demons hauled unfortunate victims off to the underworld.
- They were one of seven devils (or "the offspring of hell") of Babylonian theology that could be appeased by the sacrifice of a lamb at their altars.
- Inanna (or Ishtar) was freed by gallu demons sent by Enki while she was on a journey to the underworld.
- An especially fierce gallu demon, the monstrous Asag, was slain by Ninurta using the enchanted mace Sharur.
- Sharur, which means "smasher of thousands" is the weapon and mythic symbol of the god Ninurta. Sumerian mythic sources describe it as an enchanted talking mace.