Hidden Retreat is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. It appears to be in a Swiss area, on top of a hill populated by sheep. A mountain (Matterhorn) can be seen in this stage, while the yodeling can be heard from the music turning on. The sheep in this stage can be knocked around by the fighters, like the pigs in Rustic Asia.
The stage BGM is called "Sheep Grasslands".
- In the PlayStation Portable version when this stage is chosen in Vs Battle, the stage will appear with no sheep whatsoever.
- The stage is also in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition without sheep in the fighting area; only seen in the background.
- The music has been controversial among fans; while some criticize it for being out of place in a darker fighting game and just plain annoying, a small number of others applaud its unique, lighthearted feel and put it among Tekken 6's most outstanding soundtracks.
- In the Scenario Campaign mode, Roger Jr. is fought here as a boss.
- But when playing Roger Jr.'s stage in Scenario Campaign, this will be a different place and the spot where the player fights Roger Jr. is not this stage.