Hidden Retreat is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. It appears to be in a Swiss area, on top of a hill populated by sheep. A mountain (Matterhorn) can be seen on this stage, while the yodeling can be heard from the music turning on. The sheep in this stage can be knocked around by the fighters, like the pigs in Rustic Asia.
Background Music Edit
- In the PlayStation Portable version when you choose this stage in Vs Battle, the stage will appear with no sheep.
- The music has been controversial among fans; while some criticize it for being out of place in a darker fighting game and just plain annoying, a small number of others applaud its unique, lighthearted feel and put it among Tekken 6's most outstanding soundtracks.
- This is possibly be Roger Jr. and Bob's Stage
- In Arena mode, Roger Jr. is always fought here.
- in Scenario Campaign, Roger Jr is fought here as a boss.