Jaycee (ジェイシー Jeishī?) is a video game character in the Tekken series, made her debut in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. She is actually Julia Chang (ジュリア・チャン Juria Chan?) under the alias Jaycee or J.C., who is a luchadora (female Lucha Libre wrestler). Jaycee is also playable in place of Julia in the free-to-play game Tekken Revolution as part of an update.
Julia appears as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In this game she appears as a Luchadora (female Lucha Libre wrestler) named Jaycee as an alter-ego.
Ending Description: Julia defeats King and goes backstage to take off her mask. She later remembers how she got the mask in the first place. While working on her computer, a woman shows up and brings her to an injured person. The woman says that the injury was caused by a car accident and pleads with Julia to take the injured woman's place. Julia initially refused to do so, but later on accepts the offer. Back in the present, Julia puts the mask on and leaves the backstage area.
Jaycee appears as a unlockable character in Tekken Revolution.
- Michelle Chang - Her foster mother.
- Julia Chang - Her alter-ego.
- Armor King - Her tag partner in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Her opponent in the pachislot machine CR TEKKEN 2.
- Craig Marduk - Her rival in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- King - Her ally and partner in the Tekken Pachislot 3rd and CR TEKKEN 2.
- True JayCee - Her friend in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
This section is currently incomplete. You can help the Tekken Wiki by expending it.
Jaycee's moveset includes both her alter ego's fighting style (which is a mixture of various Chinese martial arts, such as Xin Yi Liu He Quan and Baji Quan, among others) and a plethora of brand new moves inspired on Lucha Libre. Some of her new moves also involve use of her buttocks.
- Jaycee is based on Japanese pro wrestler, Tiger Dream.
- She is seen in the opening trailer as a wrestler and tag partner of Armor King, wearing a lucha mask to take the place of a friend of hers who was injured in a fighting accident.
- In Michelle's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ending cutscene, she dons a lucha libre mask to team-up with Jaycee against King and Marduk
- Before she was revealed to be Julia Chang in disguise, the identity of Jaycee was a subject of much debate. The most cited theory is that Julia hides behind that mask (later confirmed by Harada). Those who support this view rely on the fact that she seems to wear a pendant which is similar to the one Julia wears. Also, she uses many moves similar to Julia. Another piece of evidence being that Jaycee could also be short for Jay - Cee ---> J.C. ---> Julia Chang. Others suggested that she might be Michelle Chang. That, of course was false.
- Though she is initially be available on the roster as JayCee in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Julia can become playable in name only. JayCee's mask can be removed during customization; this results in only her name changing to Julia Chang.
- If Julia is named Jaycee Chang, her name is coincidentally quite similar to Jaycee Chan (the son of Jackie Chan).
- Jaycee shares similar character traits to Lisa's Luchadora alter-ego, La Mariposa, from the Dead or Alive series of fighting games.
- They share the same fighting style (Lucha Libre, though Julia possesses this fighting style in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 only).
- They both have an alter-ego (JayCee has Julia and La Mariposa has Lisa).
- Both of them wear masks that can be removed by doing certain options.
- Both of their names will be changed between masked and unmasked.
- She shares some similar traits to R. Mika from the Street Fighter fighting games.
- They fight with their buttocks.They both have moves that utilize their buttocks.
- Jaycee's mask is quite similar to the mask of Mexican professional wrestler, Rey Mysterio.
- Jaycee, while wearing almost any top (specifically in her bikini) in the customization mode, seems to have the most breast movement of all the female fighters.
- Jaycee's partners in Ghost Battle (in order from lowest to highest rank) are Craig Marduk, King, Ganryu, Armor King and Michelle Chang.
- In Bruce's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ending, the real Jaycee and her friend are briefly seen when Bruce runs in between them.