Jungle Outpost is a stage from Tekken 7. The fight starts on a wooden platform covered by trees that has a balcony break on one side. Triggering the balcony break will drop the fighters down to an area with carved stone on the ground. In this area, there is a wall of vines on the side opposite where the attacking fighter faces when he/she drops down. This is a wall break that expands the lower area once triggered. Around the edges of the bottom area, wreckage from a crashed plane can be seen along with tribal adornments. In the original Tekken 7 it takes place during the day but in Fated Retribution, the stage is set at sunset.
- Josie and Kuma's endings take place in this stage.
- Jungle Outpost is a second stage set in Philippines, first being Coastline Sunset from Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Josie's Character Episode prologue takes place in this stage.
- Kuma's Character Episode prologue also takes place in this stage.
- This Stage Resemble to Tropical Rainforest From Tekken Tag Tounament 2. Due To Stage Layout,It May Have Resemblance.
- Due Of this,Jungle Outpost(TK7) & Tropical Rainforest(TTT2),Both Have Balcony Breaks,Due To Same stage layout.