Jungle Outpost is a stage from Tekken 7. The fight starts on a wooden platform covered by trees that has a balcony break on one side. Triggering the balcony break will drop the fighters down to an area with carved stone on the ground. In this area, there is a wall of vines on the side opposite where the attacking fighter faces when he/she drops down. This is a wall break that expands the lower area once triggered. Around the edges of the bottom area, wreckage from a crashed plane can be seen along with tribal adornments. In the original Tekken 7 it takes place during the day but in Fated Retribution, the stage is set at sunset.
- Josie and Kuma's endings take place in this stage.
- Jungle Outpost is a second stage set in Philippines, first being Coastline Sunset from Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Josie and Katarina's Character Episode prologues take place in this stage.
- This stage resembles Tropical Rainforest From Tekken Tag Tournament 2, and they both have balcony breaks, due to the same stage layout.
- In Noctis Lucis Caelum's DLC reveal trailer, Noctis defeats Kuma as his final opponent and takes fishing with Lars Alexandersson at the end of the trailer that takes place at this stage.