Kazumi holding Kazuya Mishima (as a baby) in Tekken: The Motion Picture
|Full Name||Kazumi Mishima|
|Family||Heihachi Mishima (Husband)|
Jinpachi Mishima (Father-in-law)
Kazuya Mishima (Son)
Jin Kazama (Grandson)
Kazumi Mishima (born June 26, 1935) is a minor unseen Tekken character. She is the mother of Kazuya Mishima, and the wife of Heihachi Mishima. Little is known about Kazumi as she has never appeared (or been mentioned) in any of the games so far.
- Heihachi Mishima - Her husband.
- Jinpachi Mishima - Her father-in-law.
- Kazuya Mishima - Her son.
- Jin Kazama - Her grandson.
- Lee Chaolan - Her adoptive son. He was adopted by her husband after her death.
- Lars Alexandersson - Her stepson. Her husband had an illegitimate child after she died.
- It should be noted that Kazumi has only ever been seen in the non-canon Tekken: The Motion Picture movie and never made an appearance, nor mentioned, in any Tekken game so far.
- According to Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada, Kazuya was not the first Mishima family member to make contact with the devil, and that Kazuya and Jin believe it started with Jinpachi but only Heihachi really knows who it was. Harada also pointed out that neither Jinpachi, Heihachi nor Lars possess the Devil Gene. This may hint towards Kazumi being the first to have and start the Devil Gene bloodline. It would also explain the reason why Jinpachi, Heihachi and Lars do not posses it yet both Kazuya and Jin do.