Lars Alexandersson (ラース・アレクサンダーソン Rāsu Arekusandāson?) is a one of the main characters of the Tekken series since his first introduction in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and is one of the three main protagonists in the game's Scenario Campaign mode, along with Alisa Bosconovitch and later, Raven. Lars' tagline is "the one who betrayed his own in order to build a new era".
Lars has a heroic personality, as he led the coup d'etat that defeated the Mishima Zaibatsu. He also has the fighting spirit and determination of his half-nephew, Jin Kazama, and the charisma of his adopted brother Lee Chaolan, but is the complete opposite to Heihachi and Kazuya, being much like Jun Kazama in terms of personality. He strongly resembles Jin Kazama at times. Lars' actions and surroundings fit the mold of an archetypical hero.
Lars' personality ranges from calm to angry at various moments, and his words and actions are that of a soldier.
As the Mishima Zaibatsu waged war on the world, G Corporation, led by Kazuya Mishima, rose from titanic to power and was their main opposition, leading to worldwide conflict. Meanwhile, the Zaibatsu's former Tekken Force soldiers began a coup d'etat against the Mishima Zaibatsu. The mastermind behind this coup d'etat was Lars Alexandersson, a young and charismatic Tekken Force officer with incredible physical ability and intellect. Most importantly, he is the illegitimate son of Heihachi Mishima, and with the exception of Lars, no one, not even Heihachi, is aware of this piece of information. Lars's goal is to bring peace by defeating his half-nephew, Jin Kazama.
A former officer of the Mishima Zaibatsu's special military unit, the Tekken Force, Lars enacted a coup d'état and rebelled against his former employer.
Lars continues to fight despite the loss of his fallen comrades, and his bloody rebellion is nowhere near finished.
While driving in the Middle East, Lars watches as his birth father's announcement of the King of The Iron Fist Tournament 7. He later finds and rescues Jin from being captured by Arabian soldiers, bringing his nephew to a facility owned by Lee for his recovery. Later, Lars reunites with Alisa after she is brought by Lee. When the three of them watch over Jin, Lars is about to state his intentions for his nephew when they are suddenly attacked by the Tekken Force. Lars and his men hold off the soldiers while Alisa battles Nina. Lee manages to hijack the helicopter carrying Jin, and Lars makes his escape with Alisa as Lee destroys the facility. Lars later realizes that it was Lee's plan all along to to lure out the Mishima Zaibatsu.
Later, Lars is introduced by Lee to an investigative journalist who is trying to uncover the truth of the Mishima Zaibatsu. While talking to Lee, Lars reveals that he intends to use Jin to stop the war, which surprises the journalist. Lars later finds the journalist preparing to kill Jin out of revenge for killing his family. He stops the journalist, restating that Jin is the key to ending the conflict due to the Devil Gene's curse inside him.
A few days later, Lars, Lee, Alisa and the journalist watch Heihachi's broadcasting on Kazuya's devil form while the latter is fighting Akuma. At night, Lars receives a call from the Mishima Zaibatsu, informing him to pick up the journalist at a wharf after his interview with Heihachi. A few hours later, they all watch via Lee's spy satellite as Heihachi and Kazuya fight for the final time inside a volcano.
After Heihachi is killed by Kazuya, Lars stands on the rooftops of a destroyed city with Lee and Alisa, and now they finally see the ruins across the world without Heihachi. He then sends out an awakened Jin to find and kill Kazuya, as he is now the only one who can stop his father.
Lars appeared as a playable character in Street Fighter X Tekken (as a default in the PlayStation Vita version and as a DLC in console versions). His partner is Alisa Bosconovitch and their rivals are Sakura and Blanka.
Lars appears as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Ending Description: Lars, Kazuya, Jin, Heihachi, Jun and Asuka are sitting around a dinner table, eagerly awaiting Jun's prepared dinner. As soon as the pot steams up and is opened, however, Lars finds himself unable to eat even a single morsel as everyone literally outspeeds him in grabbing any bit of food they can, even one final egg which gets launched into the air and subsequently speared into pieces by everyone's chopsticks. Even when there is one last strip of seaweed left that Lars tries to get at, Heihachi immediately inhales it. Lars eventually awakens in his squad helicopter, the whole ordeal having been but a nightmare. The movie ends as Lars dismisses his dream as a bad one and his stomach growls, sheepishly asks if anyone has any food he can have.
- Jinpachi Mishima
- Heihachi Mishima
- Alisa Bosconovitch
- Kazuya Mishima / Devil
- Jin Kazama
- Lee Chaolan
Lars is a bonus playable character in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. He wears a custom outfit designed for him by Masashi Kishimoto, which is also used in Bloodline Rebellion. Unlike other characters, he will speak in Japanese even if the English setting is on. Instead of throwing shurikens and using nature transformations, Lars uses special firearms with shuriken ammo as projectiles. His Jutsu is his "Zeus" uppercut and his Ultimate Jutsu being his ten-hit combo. His Awakening Mode is Tekken 6's Rage Mode, complete with red trails.
His background story in the game is left unknown.
Lars appears as a playable character in Tekken Revolution.
- Jinpachi Mishima - His deceased grandfather.
- Heihachi Mishima - His father who also tries to kill him. Lars is the illegimate child of Heihachi and a Swedish woman. 
- Kazumi Mishima - His deceased stepmother, who he never met or knew.
- Kazuya Mishima - His older half-brother.
- Jun Kazama - Mother of Jin through his older half-brother.
- Mr. Kazama - His relative.
- Asuka Kazama - His relative through Jin. Lars initially thought of Asuka and Jin as siblings or cousins, but Asuka denied this.
- Lee Chaolan - His adoptive older brother. Lee became allies with Lars during his visit at Violet Systems and offered to help him to repair Alisa at the end of the Scenario Campaign. Works together with him in protecting Jin in Tekken 7.
- Jin Kazama - His half-nephew and former superior. Rescues him from capture and later sends him out to defeat Kazuya in Tekken 7.
- Alisa Bosconovitch - His partner in the Scenario Campaign. However, at Jin's headquarters, she betrays Lars when Jin reprogrammed her. She was finally defeated by Lars and Raven outside Azazel's temple, Lars then brought her to Lee to be resurrected by him. Reunites with her in Tekken 7. Alisa is also Lars' partner in Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Tougou - His deceased close friend and lieutenant.
- Nina Williams - His enemy and later his ally at the end of the Scenario Campaign.
- Eddy Gordo - His colleague in the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Raven - His second partner and ally, who teamed up with Lars after Alisa turned against him.
- Lei Wulong - Lars (along with Alisa) helped him defeat members of G Corporation at Interpol.
- Julia Chang - Lars rescued her from G Corporation (by Lee's request).
- Lili - She had done research on Lars and gave him her old SUV for him to travel in.
- Azazel - Defeated by Lars in his original form, thus finally saving the world by Jin.
- Wang Jinrei - He gave information to Lars about Jin's war on the world and warned him about Alisa.
- Zafina - She assures that Lars will save the world from Azazel. She later allies with Lars (and Raven) to fight off an army of Tekken Force soldiers on an island (Anger of the Earth).
- NANCY-MI847J - He encountered it during the Scenario Campaign, but it was dealt with by Raven.
- Bryan Fury - Bryan followed Lars (and Alisa) through the woods in the Scenario Campaign.
Lars is one of the more flexible fighters in the series, equipped with a number of moves that are useful in a variety of situations and against a variety of fighters, and is also one of the most simple to learn and use. Lars is an offensive character, with great speed and safe launchers, which make it pretty easy to get the opponent up into the air for juggles.
Lars' fighting style strongly resembles and is most likely based on Shorinji Kempo, a martial art that includes rapid attacks and flashy, quick movements including the elements of of go-ho (hard techniques such as punches, kicks, and other strikes) and ju-ho (soft techniques such as joint locks, throws, and defenses).
His fighting style was officially listed as Karate in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In Tekken 7 however, it is now referred as "Tekken Forces Martial Arts" (鉄拳衆特殊部隊格闘術 Tekkenshū tokushu butai kakutō-jutsu?).
- His first name, Lars, is derived from the Roman/Latin name "Laurentius", which means "from Laurentum" or "crowned with laurel". It's also the Swedish word for "Laurence".
- His last name, Alexandersson, is a surname derived of two parts; from the Greek name "Alexander" (literally meaning "He who defends men") and the Scandinavian suffix "son" (meaning "son of"). Alexandersson meaning "Son of the Defender of Mankind".
- A vast majority of Lars' moves are named after military terms or terms used in the field of electronics and electromagnetism.
- He shares some physical similarities with Siegfried Schtauffen, a character and main protagonist of the Soul series, another fighting game series by Namco.
- Also, in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Lars can be customized to resemble Siegfried.
- Lars also bears similarities with Alex from the Street Fighter series (specifically, from the Street Fighter III games).
- Both are military-themed or military-inspired characters.
- Both Lars and Alex replace Jin and Ryu respectively as new protagonists.
- Both are the first non-Japanese (in Lars' case, half-Japanese) characters to become main protagonists of their series.
- Both Lars and Alex serve as sharp contrasts to the previous protagonists in terms of personalities. While Jin and Ryu are both calm and indifferent, Lars and Alex are bold and emotional.
- The name of the rebel army that Lars leads is called Yggdrasil. In Norse mythology, it is an immense tree that is central in Norse cosmology, in connection to which the nine worlds exist.
- Despite being Swedish, Lars has only spoken in Japanese so far, making him one of the few Tekken characters who do not speak in their native language.
- Lars' cellphone appeared to be an unknown Sony Ericsson model until it changed into an unknown touch screen phone.
- Fans noted some physical similarities between Lars and Jacky Bryant from the Virtua Fighter series. Lars is also somewhat similar to Jean Kujo from the Virtua Fighter series. Both are European but have Japanese heritage and speak Japanese, and even share the same part of their last intro quote speech. They also have been ist at the expansions of Tekken 6 and Virtua Fighter 5.
- Lars is unplayable in Scenario Campaign's Arena Mode along with Alisa, since Scenario Campaign describes both their stories.
- Like Jin, Lars is most likely unaware that Kazumi Mishima is Heihachi's wife and Kazuya's mother and thus his step-mother.
- Some aspects of Lars may be inspired by the Scandinavian God of Thunder, Thor. Lars is from Sweden, which is part of Scandinavia and has power over lightning. One of his moves is even named after Thor's Hammer "Mjolnir". He also has a costume where he has long blond hair.
- His move "Zeus" in the Ultimate Ninja Storm Games, has him summoning lightning bolts from the sky into his hand to electrically charge it and hit the opponent with it.
- He can be customized to have the hair of Cloud Strife from the Final Fantasy series.
- His item move is the Machine Gun where he shoots his opponent in three hits.
- He later uses this item move as his Story Assist in the first chapter of Story Mode in Tekken 7 where he could strongly damage to his opponent.
- Lars is portrayed by Jonathan Henry in the live-action short film.
- In the Wii U version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Lars has a 3rd costume based on Link from Twilight Princess.
- Lars is voiced by Zach Hanks in English. Unlike his guest appearance in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 where he is voiced only in Japanese.
- His swap costume is Geki's (one of the NPC characters from the original Street Fighter) outfit.
- Ken's Swap Costume is Lars' outfit.
- Lucario borrows a lot of moves from Lars; It uses his Hollow Point into Lightning Thrust, Ark Blast as its Counter Attack and Blue Bolt. Also its alternate color makes it resemble Lars in Tekken 6.
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tag2/chara/lars.html
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/lars.php
- ^ https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/304529116131110913
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6br/characters/lars.html
- ^ https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/305190144057688065
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tag2/chara/lars.html
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/lars.php