Lars in Tekken 7
|Full Name||Lars Alexandersson|
|Fighting Style||Karate  (heavily based on Shorinji Kempo)|
Tekken Forces Martial Arts 
|Likes||Alisa Bosconovitch |
His adoptive older brother
Lili's SUV that she gave him
|Dislikes||Nabemono  |
|Occupation||Former Tekken Force Officer |
|Hobby||Speaking on the mobile phone|
|Family||Jinpachi Mishima (Grandfather)|
Heihachi Mishima (Father)
Kazumi Mishima (Stepmother)
Kazuya Mishima (Half-brother)
Jin Kazama (Half-nephew)
Lee Chaolan (Adoptive brother)
|Game Appearances||Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion|
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
Street Fighter X Tekken
|Voice Actors||Japanese: |
Jack Calabrisi (Street Fighter X Tekken)
Lars Alexandersson (ラース・アレクサンダーソン Rāsu Arekusandāson?) is a one of the main characters of the Tekken series since his first introduction in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and is one of the three main protagonists in the game's Scenario Campaign mode, along with Alisa Bosconovitch and later, Raven. Lars' tagline is "the one who betrayed his own in order to build a new era".
Lars has a heroic personality, as he led the coup d'etat that defeated the Mishima Zaibatsu. He also has the fighting spirit and determination of his half-nephew, Jin Kazama, and the charisma of his adopted brother Lee Chaolan, but is the complete opposite to Heihachi and Kazuya, being much like Jun Kazama in terms of personality. He strongly resembles Jin Kazama at times. Lars' actions and surroundings fit the mold of an archetypical hero.
Lars' personality ranges from calm to angry at various moments, and his words and actions are that of a soldier.
Lars is very muscular, as evidenced by his large biceps, visible abs, and pectoral muscles. He has sandy brown hair that is spiked up vertically.
His first outfit consists of a red and black armored Tekken Force suit, along with a black cape and a metal emblem of a lion on his chest. His second outfit consists of reddish brown shoes, white pants, a black denim jacket with a large white design on the top part and an extended collar, and red gloves.
He only has two customizations along with Alisa which is his down vest attire and his rider gear customization.
In Street Fighter X Tekken, Lars' Swap Costume is based on Geki and he wears a black and purple traditional ninja attire with a matching ninja boots, a purple headband and a matching ninja mask where he conceals half of his face and has Geki's purple claws while donning his outfit.
His alternate costume is based on his down vest attire and rider gear customization from Tekken 6. He wears a black openly short leather vest with a white extended collar, black rider pants with red linings, and black combat boots. He also has a large black cape to cover at the back with a silver side belt at the left side with a lion buckle. He also wears black warmers with a matching straps on each sides of his warmers.
In Tekken Tag Tournament 2, he regains his primary outfit as his alternate color pallete on his Player 2 outfit is blue. He also regains his two customizations in Tekken 6 as he gains more customized outfits as an addition. His customizations consists of a karate attire, formal attire, red and black sentai costume, general attire, ranger guard attire, agent outfit, samurai gear, warrior attire, and his casual outfit which is a dark red long sleeve shirt with a white lion design at the left side of his waist, blue gray denim pants with several holes and black shoes. His exclusive customization was his wrestling attire which is composed of black revealing steel armor with pauldrons in each side of his shoulders, purple trunks, red kneepads and gray wrestling boots. This is his revealing customization outfit similar to King II, Craig Marduk and Armor King II's customizations.
In Tekken 7, he has a new main outfit. It is black with gold and silver linings and he has a red cape in two sides similar to a scarf and a gold and silver lion emblem is attached to his left shoulder along with his red cape. The edge of his cape has shreds in each sides.
Lars gains a new customization which is a white baggy long sleeved traditional kimono with bandages on his stomach and gray sandals. This customization is based on his commissioned official art where he is portrayed as a samurai wielding a katana and his other artwork with Alisa wearing a traditional kimono.
As the Mishima Zaibatsu waged war on the world, G Corporation, led by Kazuya Mishima, rose from titanic to power and was their main opposition, leading to worldwide conflict. Meanwhile, the Zaibatsu's former Tekken Force soldiers began a coup d'etat against the Mishima Zaibatsu. The mastermind behind this coup d'etat was Lars Alexandersson, a young and charismatic Tekken Force officer with incredible physical ability and intellect. Most importantly, he is the illegitimate son of Heihachi Mishima, and with the exception of Lars, no one, not even Heihachi, is aware of this piece of information. Lars's goal is to bring peace by defeating his half-nephew, Jin Kazama.
To be added...
Lars appeared as a playable character in Street Fighter X Tekken (as a default in the PlayStation Vita version and as a DLC in console versions). His partner is Alisa Bosconovitch and their rivals are Sakura and Blanka.
Lars appears as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Ending Description: Lars, Kazuya, Jin, Heihachi, Jun and Asuka are sitting around a dinner table, eagerly awaiting Jun's prepared dinner. As soon as the pot steams up and is opened, however, Lars finds himself unable to eat even a single morsel as everyone literally outspeeds him in grabbing any bit of food they can, even one final egg which gets launched into the air and subsequently speared into pieces by everyone's chopsticks. Even when there is one last strip of seaweed left that Lars tries to get at, Heihachi immediately inhales it. Lars eventually awakens in his squad helicopter, the whole ordeal having been but a nightmare. The movie ends as Lars dismisses his dream as a bad one and his stomach growls, sheepishly asks if anyone has any food he can have.
- Jinpachi Mishima
- Heihachi Mishima
- Alisa Bosconovitch
- Kazuya Mishima / Devil
- Jin Kazama
- Lee Chaolan
Lars is a bonus playable character in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. He wears a custom outfit designed for him by Masashi Kishimoto, which is also used in Bloodline Rebellion. Unlike other characters, he will speak in Japanese even if the English setting is on. Instead of throwing shurikens and using nature transformations, Lars uses special firearms with shuriken ammo as projectiles. His Jutsu is his "Zeus" uppercut and his Ultimate Jutsu being a ten-hit combo, though not the ten-hit combo from Tekken. His Awakening Mode is Tekken 6's Rage Mode, complete with red trails.
His background story in the game is left unknown.
Lars appears as a playable character in Tekken Revolution.
- Jinpachi Mishima - His deceased grandfather.
- Heihachi Mishima - His father who also tries to kill him. Lars is the illegimate child of Heihachi and a Swedish woman. 
- Kazumi Mishima - His supposed deceased stepmother, who he never met or knew.
- Kazuya Mishima - His older half-brother.
- Lee Chaolan - His adoptive older half-brother. Lee became allies with Lars during his visit at Violet Systems and offered to help him to repair Alisa at the end of the Scenario Campaign.
- Jin Kazama - His half-nephew and former superior.
- Alisa Bosconovitch - His partner in the Scenario Campaign. However, at Jin's headquarters, she betrays Lars when Jin reprogrammed her. She was finally defeated by Lars and Raven outside Azazel's temple, Lars then brought her to Lee to be resurrected by him. Alisa is also Lars' partner in Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Tougou - His deceased close friend and lieutenant.
- Nina Williams - His enemy and later his ally at the end of the Scenario Campaign.
- Eddy Gordo - His colleague in the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Raven - His second partner and ally, who teamed up with Lars after Alisa turned against him.
- Lei Wulong - Lars (along with Alisa) helped him defeat members of G Corporation at Interpol.
- Julia Chang - Lars rescued her from G Corporation (by Lee's request).
- Lili - She had done research on Lars and gave him her old SUV for him to travel in.
- Azazel - Defeated by Lars in his original form, thus finally saving the world by Jin.
- Wang Jinrei - He gave information to Lars about Jin's war on the world and warned him about Alisa.
- Zafina - She assures that Lars will save the world from Azazel. She later allies with Lars (and Raven) to fight off an army of Tekken Force soldiers on an island (Anger of the Earth).
- NANCY-MI847J - He encountered it during the Scenario Campaign, but it was dealt with by Raven.
- Bryan Fury - Bryan followed Lars (and Alisa) through the woods in the Scenario Campaign.
Lars is one of the more flexible fighters in the series, equipped with a number of moves that are useful in a variety of situations and against a variety of fighters, and is also one of the most simple to learn and use. Lars is an offensive character, with great speed and safe launchers, which make it pretty easy to get the opponent up into the air for juggles.
Lars' fighting style strongly resembles and is most likely based on Shorinji Kempo, a martial art that includes rapid attacks and flashy, quick movements including the elements of of go-ho (hard techniques such as punches, kicks, and other strikes) and ju-ho (soft techniques such as joint locks, throws, and defenses).
His fighting style was officially listed as Karate in Tekken Tag Tournament 2. In Tekken 7 however, it is now referred as "Tekken Forces Martial Arts" (鉄拳衆特殊部隊格闘術 Tekkenshū tokushu butai kakutō-jutsu?).
- His first name, Lars, is derived from the Roman/Latin name "Laurentius", which means "from Laurentum" or "crowned with laurel". It's also the Swedish word for "Laurence".
- His last name, Alexandersson, is a surname derived of two parts; from the Greek name "Alexander" (literally meaning "He who repels men") and the Scandinavian suffix "sson" (meaning "son of"). Alexandersson meaning "Son of the Defender of Mankind".
- A vast majority of Lars' moves are named after military terms or terms used in the field of electronics and electromagnetism.
- He shares some physical similarities with Siegfried Schtauffen, a character and main protagonist of the Soul series, another fighting game series by Namco. Lars also bears an uncanny resemblance to Patroklos Alexander, the new protagonist of Soul Calibur V.
- Lars and Patroklos also have similar roles of new protagonists, replacing Jin and Siegfried, respectively.
- Interesting enough, even Lars' and Patroklos' respective surnames and great sense of justice are almost similar to each other.
- Also, in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Lars can be customized to resemble Siegfried.
- Lars also bears similarities with Alex from the Street Fighter series (specifically, from the Street Fighter III games).
- Both are military-themed or military-inspired characters.
- Both Lars and Alex replace Jin and Ryu respectively as new protagonists.
- Both are the first non-Japanese (in Lars' case, half-Japanese) characters to become main protagonists of their series.
- Both Lars and Alex serve as sharp contrasts to the previous protagonists in terms of personalities. While Jin and Ryu are both calm and indifferent, Lars and Alex are bold and emotional.
- The name of the rebel army that Lars leads is called Yggdrasil. In Norse mythology, it is an immense tree that is central in Norse cosmology, in connection to which the nine worlds exist.
- Despite being Swedish, Lars has only spoken in Japanese so far, making him one of the few Tekken characters who do not speak in their native language.
- Lars' cellphone appeared to be an unknown Sony Ericsson model until it changed into an unknown touch screen phone.
- Lars is somewhat similar to Jean Kujo from the Virtua Fighter series. Both are European but have Japanese heritage and speak Japanese, and even share the same part of their last intro quote speech. They also have been introduced at the expansions of Tekken 6 and Virtua Fighter 5.
- Jean Kujo can be customized to look like Lars' 2P design from Tekken 6 and Tekken 7.
- Lars is unplayable in Scenario Campaign's Arena Mode along with Alisa, since Scenario Campaign describes both their stories.
- Like Jin, Lars is most likely unaware that Kazumi Mishima is Heihachi's wife and Kazuya's mother and thus his step-mother.
- Lars is portrayed by Jonathan Henry in the live-action short film.
- Lars is voiced by Jack Calabrisi in English. Unlike his guest appearance in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 where he is voiced only in Japanese.
- His swap costume is Geki's (one of the NPC characters from the original Street Fighter) outfit.
- Ken's Swap Costume is Lars' outfit.
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tag2/chara/lars.html
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/lars.php
- ^ https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/304529116131110913
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6br/characters/lars.html
- ^ https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/305190144057688065
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tag2/chara/lars.html
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/lars.php