Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Legendary Capoeira Master (伝説のカポエイラマスター Densetsu no Kapoeira Masutā?) is a minor Tekken character. He was the grandfather of Christie Monteiro as well as the man who taught Eddy Gordo Capoeira while they were both incarcerated in the same prison, roughly eight years prior to the events of Tekken 3.
In the short 2-year timespan between Tekken 3 and Tekken 5, he had turned into a frail, old man. A medical exam revealed that he was suffering from an incurable, terminal illness; but the doctors noted that a cure may possibly be found with the advanced technology of the Mishima Zaibatsu, which motivated both Eddy and Christie to join the fifth King of Iron Fist Tournament.
Having failed to win the tournament, Eddy struck a deal with Jin Kazama; Jin promised to find a cure for Legendary Capoeira Master if Eddy joined the Tekken Force as a ranking officer. At the conclusion of the sixth tournament, it was however revealed that Legendary Capoeira Master's illness had already taken its toll and he had passed away.
- Eddy Gordo - He taught Eddy capoeira while they were both incarcerated.
- Christie Monteiro - His granddaughter, whom Eddy taught capoeira to.
- Jin Kazama - Jin and the Mishima Zaibatsu took care of him in a hospital owned by them in Tekken 6.
- The Legendary Capoeira Master's real name is unknown as it has never been mentioned in any canonical games so far, but fans prefer to call him as Ho Chi Myong.
- He is seen exclusively in the Tekken 3 intro during the prison break scene where Eddy is cornered by guards but the Capoeira Master comes in and defends Eddy. This is most likely proof of them having met while being incarcerated.