Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lightning Storm is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. It takes place ontop of a rooftop where a helicopter should be landing onto a helipad. This takes place amidst a thunderstorm at nighttime, with lightning striking down to the ground and very heavy rain pouring down, hence the stage name. During the fight, a helicopter will eventually arrive and crash into the building directly behind the helipad and lightning strikes the metal parts of the stage. It is a small, hi-tech area near a building, and is the rooftop of the G Corporation headquarters.
The stage BGM is called "Midtown Roars".
- In Scenario Campaign Mode, players fight against Anna Williams, then shortly afterward Kazuya Mishima here; however, its BGM is different.
- This is possibly Kazuya Mishima's stage as he is always fought here in Arena Mode.
- This stage is strongly similar to Tekken 4's stage Building.
- There is no helicopter crash in the PlayStation Portable version.
- Also, in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, there is no storm nor helicopter crash.