Lightning Storm is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. It takes place ontop of a rooftop where a helicopter should be landing onto a helipad. This takes place amidst a thunderstorm at nighttime, with lightning striking down to the ground and very heavy rain pouring down, hence the stage name. During the fight, a helicopter will eventually arrive and crash into the building directly behind the helipad and lightning strikes the metal parts of the stage. It is a small, hi-tech area near a building, and is the rooftop of the G Corporation headquarters.
The stage BGM is called "Midtown Roars".
- In Scenario Campaign Mode, players fight against Anna Williams, then shortly afterward Kazuya Mishima here; however, its BGM is different.
- This is possibly Kazuya Mishima's stage as he is always fought here in Arena Mode.
- This stage is strongly similar to Tekken 4's stage Building.
- There is no helicopter crash in the PlayStation Portable version.
- Also, in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, there is no storm nor helicopter crash.