Mall is a stage in Tekken 4. As the stage's name suggests, the fight takes place inside of a shopping mall during daytime. There is a flat, circular shaped but shallow pool in front of the "Aqua Garden" store and small stairs leading up to it with rails. The water can be walked into.
The stage BGM is titled "Uninhabited".
- The opponent can be smashed into the railing on the stairs, or the columns supporting the ceiling to add extra damage.
- This is possibly the Building stage during the day since the roof appears to be made out of the same glass.
- The background music is similar to stage one of the "Military Compound" in the Tekken Force mini game.
- The console version of the stage BGM is arranged differently from the arcade version of the stage BGM. Currently, there is no way to listen to the original arcade version of the stage BGM
- The stage was originally intended to have escalators at one point as seen in a Pre-Release trailer. It is unknown as to why they were removed from the final build.