Master Raven is a woman of African heritage and unknown nationality with faded scars on her face, and wears her dark brown and blonde hair in a ponytail, leaving three bangs in the front of her face. Her body is voluptuous and muscle-toned, fitting for a well-trained master ninja.
She wears a dark colored bodysuit similar to Nina Williams and Taki from Soul Calibur. Her attire is covered by shoulder armor, gauntlets, a faceplate, grieves, flat blue muffler, and a ninja sword that she utilizes in battle.
As an agent for the UN's intelligence bureau, Master Raven embarked on her latest top-secret mission: Infiltrate the King of Iron Fist Tournament and confront her assigned target.
Attached to the United Nations' secret intelligence service, she is code named "Master Raven". She is a high ranked official with plenty of sub-ordinates tasked in various dangerous missions.
With Heihachi Mishima reclaiming the Mishima Zaibatsu and waging war on G Corporation, the activities of this secret service have been increased to monitor and report what is happening in the world. Loyal to her duty, she will go to the ends of the earth for her role.
Ending Description: After defeating Dragunov, Master Raven is amused that he was the one giving her subordinate a hard time. As she turns and walks away, Dragunov order's a tank to fire a missle at her. As the missile heads towards her Master Raven slices it in half causing missile explodes behind her. Disappointed, Master Raven calls her subordinate an imbecile who needs to be retrained. As she makes her leave, Dragunov falls to his knees over his defeat.
Master Raven plays similarly to Raven but as a master of the style she utilizes many teleportation techniques and has longer range due to her sword.
Master Raven fights using Ninjutsu.
- Her personality and role, including her outfit are similar to Taki from the Soul series.
- One of her outfit parts appears similar to Xenoblade Chronicles' Fiora in her Mechon form.
- She is the second character to fight with swords by default, the first being Yoshimitsu.
- She is the fourth character to fight using weapons by default.
- She is the first non-Latina Black female to be introduced in the Tekken series.
- She is the first female character with 4C hair texture.
- Her hairstyle is similar to Eddy Gordo's as well as the locs Christie Monteiro can wear in Tekken 6.
- Master Raven can use her rage drive (f+3+4,2) after landing a counter hit with her Demon Knee (Master Raven facing away f+3) to launch her opponent into an aerial combo. This makes her, Josie Rizal, Kuma and Panda as the only characters who are able to launch off moves that would otherwise only give guaranteed ground hits when rage is active.
- She can even turn an opponent launched facing up feet away to a normal position with her rage drive, allowing her to use normal combos after launching with Buzzsaw (qcf+2).
- In Forgotten Realm, she can use the second rage drive (f+3+4,d+2) on wall combos. If timed properly, it will do more damage than usual.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found