Master Raven is a black woman of unknown nationality (presumably North American) with faded scars across her face, who wears her dark brown and blonde hair in dreads gathered into a very long ponytail, leaving three bangs in front of her face, while she shaves the sides and bottom of the rest of her hair, leaving those areas with a low buzz cut. Her body is voluptuous and muscle-toned, fitting for a well-trained master ninja.
Main Article: Master Raven/Outfits
She wears a dark colored bodysuit similar to Taki from sister Bandai Namco fighting game to Tekken, Soul Calibur. Her attire is covered by pauldrons, gauntlets, a faceplate, greaves, a flat blue muffler, and a ninja sword that she utilizes in battle. Her other alternative outfits exclusive to her include a skintight bodysuit that seems to have technological enhancements and her business suit that includes a tie and heels.
As an agent for the UN's intelligence bureau, Master Raven embarked on her latest top-secret mission: Infiltrate the King of Iron Fist Tournament and confront her assigned target.
Attached to the United Nations' secret intelligence service, she is code named "Master Raven". She is a high ranked official with plenty of sub-ordinates tasked in various dangerous missions.
With Heihachi Mishima reclaiming the Mishima Zaibatsu and waging war on G Corporation, the activities of this secret service have been increased to monitor and report what is happening in the world. Loyal to her duty, she will go to the ends of the earth for her role.
Ending Description: After defeating Dragunov, Master Raven is amused that he was the one giving her subordinate a hard time. As she turns and walks away, Dragunov order's a tank to fire a missile at her. As the missile heads towards her Master Raven slices it in half with her sword, leaving the two fragments to explode behind her. Disappointed, Master Raven calls her subordinate an imbecile who needs to be retrained. As she makes her leave, Dragunov falls to his knees over his defeat.
Master Raven plays similarly to Raven, but as a master of the style she utilizes many teleportation techniques and has longer range due to her sword.
Master Raven fights using Ninjutsu.
- Her personality and role, including her outfit, are similar to Taki from the Soul series.
- One of her outfit parts appears similar to Xenoblade Chronicles' Fiora in her Mechon form.
- She is the second character to fight with swords by default, the first being Yoshimitsu.
- She is the fourth character to fight using weapons by default.
- She is the first non-Latina Black female to be introduced in the Tekken series.
- She is the first female character with 4C hair texture.
- Her hairstyle is similar to Eddy Gordo's, as well as the locks Christie Monteiro can wear in Tekken 6.
- Her business suit costume in Tekken 7 looks loosely similar to what C. Viper in Street Fighter wears. The only difference is that Viper's costume is notably more revealing and shows her cleavage as well as her midriff, while Master Raven is fully clothed. C. Viper also sport thicker heels while Master Raven wears thinner heels.
- Master Raven can use her rage drive (f+3+4,2) after landing a counter hit with her Demon Knee (Master Raven facing away f+3) to launch her opponent into an aerial combo. This makes her, Josie Rizal, Kuma and Panda the only characters who are able to launch off moves that would otherwise only give guaranteed ground hits when rage is active.
- She can even return a grounded opponent, launched facing away, feet up, to a normal position with her rage drive, allowing her to use normal combos after launching with the Buzzsaw attack (qcf+2).
- In Forgotten Realm, she can use her second rage drive (f+3+4,d+2) in wall combos. If timed properly, it will do more damage than usual. However, it will only work after a wall carry.