This unnamed woman is a deceased minor character in the Tekken series. She is the sister of Miguel Caballero Rojo and have only been seen in Tekken 6 and she is also seen in the flashback in her brother's endings in both Tekken Tag Tournament 2 & Tekken 7.
This woman is described as "kind-hearted" in Miguel's Tekken 6 profile. She was the only person that Miguel ever trusted when he was fifteen years old, and he loved her more than anyone. She used to visit him secretly without the knowledge of their parents, and during one of these meetings, she told Miguel that she was to be married. Despite an outraged Miguel, she decided to go through with the marriage.
During the wedding, a bombing raid by the Tekken Force commenced and the church where she was being wed turned into a blazing inferno after a bomb struck. Miguel, who had been watching the ceremony from outside, had witnessed the bombing and desperately tried to find her remains among the rubble of the church. Unfortunately, she had already passed away by the time Miguel found her. Her death became Miguel's sole reason for entering The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6.
- Miguel Caballero Rojo - Her brother.
- Tekken Force - She was killed during a bombing raid by the Tekken Force led by Jin Kazama.
- Jin Kazama - Jin was responsible for killing her and Miguel enters the King of Iron Fist Tournament to find and kill him.
- She was initially considered as a playable character for Tekken 6, in which she would be turned into a zombie, but would still fight in her tattered wedding gown; however, the idea was never approved nor elaborated on. The concept was once again reintroduced in Tekken Revolution as she became one of the candidates (labelled as "Sexy Zombie Bride") for Tekken Revolution's original character poll on the official Tekken Facebook page. She was later voted 4th place just behind Shin Kamiya.
- A flashback of her appears in Miguel's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7 ending.