Heihachi Mishima is fought as a boss here.
This is also the stage where Lars Alexandersson learns about his past and about Heihachi Mishima.
Trophy/achievement: It's All Coming Back to Me.
- Business Men
- Business Women (blonde and brown hair)
- Claw Robots
- Red Armored Guys
- Regular Ninjas
- Alien (only seen taking the left path)
- G Corporation soldiers (online co-op only)
- Tekken Force soldiers (online co-op only)
"Heihachi Mishima is, in fact, Lars' father. The reunion was unlike the idealistic images conveyed in popular media, but the trauma of fighting against his own father reinstated Lars' memory. We now have both the Mishima Zaibatsu and the G Corporation to face, extending our time for the mission".
- This stage can be selected in the PlayStation Portable version of Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion when the player is in the ad hoc 2p mode.
- This stage also appeared in Tekken 4's Tekken Force Mode. Heihachi is also the final boss.
- This stage is also available in Street Fighter X Tekken as a multi-tiered stage. The first round has combatants fight on the rooftops, and in the second round, the combatants will battle at the balcony. If the fight reaches to its final round, the combatants will fight on the estate's grounds.
- Lars is the only Tekken 6 fighter in this game to not be featured as a boss, a fighting partner later in stages (i.e. Lei and Zafina), or being rescued in some way (i.e. Julia). However, in the Tekken 6 Co-op version of this stage, he is fought as a boss after Heihachi is first.
- Kunimitsu makes a cameo appearance in the background of this stage.
- In Street Fighter X Tekken, Mishima Estate is one of two stages (other being Urban War Zone) taken from Tekken 6.