Mishima Polytechnical School (三島工業高等専門学校 Mishima Kōgyōkōtōsenmon gakkō?) is a fictional Japanese school in the Tekken series. It was founded by Heihachi Mishima as a part of the Mishima Zaibatsu conglomerate, and as such, has a giant golden statue of Heihachi on its grounds.
Jin Kazama, Ling Xiaoyu and Miharu Hirano are among the people that attend this school (although, as of the end of the third tournament, Jin stopped attending). The school, like other Japanese schools, enforces a school uniform dresscode, which appears as the alternate costumes of both Jin and Xiaoyu in Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament, and in Xiaoyu's case, Tekken 4 as well.
The school appears in both Tekken 3 (High School) and Tekken Tag Tournament (School-A and School-B) as a backdrop in one of the stages, with several Mishima High School students standing in a circle in the school yard, cheering the fighters on.
- Jin Kazama is a former student, but was absent since the events of Tekken 3. Though, as now he is the president of Mishima Zaibatsu, he also owns the high school.
- It is commonly believed that Lili's, Panda's and Asuka's Tekken 6 endings take place in front of the school's main entrance. The dialogue and actions of Lili and Asuka in the endings seem to imply that they have recently transferred to the school (although Lili was actually mocking Asuka), but there is no conclusive evidence to support this thought.
- Furthermore, the lack of the school's nameplate and Heihachi statue, as well as the changes in the structure of the gate and school buildings, casts doubt on whether or not it is Mishima High to begin with and opens the possibility for it in fact being Asuka's school or something third entirely.
- It should also be noted that in the console opening movie, Lili and Asuka also fight here but they are here fighting in their default outfits and not school uniforms, Lili's limousine is not present, and the gates to the school are locked.
- In Tekken the Pachislot 2nd, both Asuka and Lili are in Mishima High along with Ling Xiaoyu but this is non-canon however.
- Several ending movies occur in front of the Mishima High School, such as Kuma and Panda's joint Tekken 3 ending and the latter's Tekken Tag Tournament ending.
- The Mishima High also appeared in Tekken: Blood Vengeance. A secret laboratory where Shin Kamiya and his friends were used as test subjects for immortality is located underground. The school uniforms look remarkably quite different than that of their video game counterparts. Shin was also a former student who was transferred to KIS (Kyoto International School) with Xiaoyu and Alisa.
- In Kuma's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 ending, one of the girls who took a picture with Kuma wears the Mishima High school uniform with a different color scheme. It is unknown whether Mishima High accepts color variations to their uniforms, but it's sure that it looks like a customization change. Moreover, they seem to be friends with another girl who seems to be from another (Asuka's) school.