Mishima Industries is a part of the Mishima Zaibatsu and is responsible for all the industrial business for the Mishima Zaibatsu. Its ownership changed in accordance with the winner of the King of Iron Fist Tournament, which thus far has stayed within the Mishima bloodline. Its most recent and notable invention is NANCY-MI847J.
Mishima Industries, which was owned by Jin Kazama at that time, created NANCY-MI847J to protect Jin from any rivals, especially G Corporation which is currently owned by Kazuya Mishima. It has also created most of Jack-2's programming. And it is responsible for Project Gun Jack.
Part in creating Jack-2
After the events of Tekken 2, Jane, then 27, could not forget the nightmare of Jack-2 having collapsed beside her. She spent 10 years restoring Jack-2 to 90% functionality, but it seemed to have lost the human characteristics that set it apart from Jack. Jane worked hard analyzing the program in order to return to Jack-2 the gentle soul which had saved her life. Through detailed analysis, she found that most of Jack-2's programming was created by Mishima Industries. Moreover, she discovered a hidden program... 'Project Gun Jack'. It laid the groundwork for a new weapon, a pivot gun.
G Corporation decided to create Jack-6 with the help of Jane in order to create a match to Mishima Industries' NANCY-MI847J.
Two years before the events of Tekken 5, Jane tried to sneak into the Mishima Industries with the help of Gun Jack. However, they were discovered by a Tekken Force patrol and were fired upon. Gun Jack placed himself in the line of fire to protect Jane. After the hail of bullets stopped, Gun Jack had ceased to move.
- Gun Jack and Jane sneaked into Mishima Industries where they were caught by the Tekken Force.
- Doctor Bosconovitch and Doctor Abel worked for Mishima Industries, though in case of the former, not voluntarily.
- The back of King's shirt in Tekken 3 reads "Mishima Industries" (三島重工 Mishima Jūkō; black characters) and "Evil" (悪 Waru; red character).
- Previous owners were: Jinpachi Mishima, Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima and Jin Kazama.
- The current owner is currently unknown.