Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mishima Industries, Biotech Research Station Ruins is a stage in Tekken 6's Scenario Campaign mode. Roger Jr. is fought here. Clearing this stage and defeating Roger Jr. will unlock him and his mother in Scenario Campaign and Arena mode. This stage is located where the Mishima Zaibatsu's secret research facility used to be. Very few employees were told of its existence. Many bear cubs and kangaroos are fought here. The sheep cannot be fought but they can be knocked around the stage.
- Brown and Gray Kangaroos
- Kuma Cubs
- Sumo Wrestlers (online Co-Op only)
- Orphans (online Co-Op only)
- Alien (online Co-Op only)
"While en route to the Mishima Zaibatsu testing site, a talking kangaroo and joey crossed our path. My logic system is beginning to suspect that all animals are capable of verbal communication. The site had not been in operation for a significant length of time, so there is little evidence of anything left. I fear this has been a fool's errand".
- This is a hidden stage.
- This is known to be one of the stages that don't have any weapons (weapons are shown in this stage when this is used in the Tekken 6 Co-Op mode).
- This is known to be the 2nd stage for the Tekken 6 Co-Op mode, When using this stage, two bosses will be fought here, Ganryu and Julia Chang, which also includes new minions such as the Sumo Wrestlers from Aranami Stable and the Alongsided Minions (no longer alongsided for this stage) from Mystic's Village.
- Whenever the player kills the gray kangaroos, a yellow lightning drink will appear.