Nina Williams is fought as a boss here for the first time.
- Kazuya and Anna stare at Nina when she enters the G Corporation, Millennium Tower Heliport.
- The giant propeller fans that occasionally go by the ceiling can hurt anyone (the player's choice character, their partner or enemies) if they are knocked into it.
- At the beginning of the stage, 2 crates will fall, one will always contain a gatling gun, and the other one a random weapon.
- The submachine gunners on the other trains can be defeated, but this is only possible by using a long range attack, such as the gatling gun if .
- Occasionally, 2 chickens will fall on either side of the train.
- The train that appears just before the boss battle with Nina will have a Tekken Force sub boss that looks alot like Tougou with 3 other enemies as well. If he is defeated, all his other reinforcements will die, he'll drop 3 chickens and 3 money bags, as well as a random weapon.
- Nina's defense is very high, this mainly because it is so easy to knock her off the train, and because it allows the player to keep her alive long enough to reach the secrets of the stage.
- When fighting Nina, she can easily be defeated by being knocked off the train (this is much easier to accomplish if the player has the weapon the sub boss dropped); but if kept alive for a while, more enemies, 2 chickens, and an alien that drops a treasure chest and several money bags will appear.