Mrs. Chang is a minor character in the Tekken games. She is the wife of Mr. Chang, the mother of Michelle Chang, and the adoptive grandmother of Julia Chang. Her husband was a Hong Kong man sent by Heihachi Mishima to find an ancient treasure on Native American land. After Mr. Chang was killed by Heihachi, her daugther entered the King of Iron Fist Tournament to avenge his death. Two years later Heihachi's son, Kazuya Mishima seeked the pendant that Michelle wears around her neck because it carried the secret to a great treasure. To ensure Michelle's participation in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2, Kazuya sent his men to kidnap Mrs. Chang.
- Mr. Chang - Her husband.
- Michelle Chang - Her daughter.
- Julia Chang - Her adoptive granddaughter.
- Kunimitsu - Tried to steal her daughter's amulet in Tekken.
- Kazuya Mishima - Kidnapped her in Tekken 2 for her daughter's amulet, but was rescued by Michelle.
- Heihachi Mishima - Killed her husband in Tekken.
- She appears in Michelle's ending in the original Tekken.
- In the non-canonical two part OVA Tekken: The Motion Picture, Mrs. Chang died in the wilderness after Heihachi burned down her entire village.
- In the non-canonical comic book Tekken Saga, her first name is Julia, whom her adoptive granddaughter would be named after.