Mrs. Chang is a minor character in the Tekken games.
She is the wife of Mr. Chang, the mother of Michelle Chang, and the adoptive grandmother of Julia Chang. Her husband was a man from Hong Kong, sent by Heihachi Mishima to find an ancient treasure on Native American land. Later, Mr. Chang was killed by Heihachi, prompting his daughter to enter the King of Iron Fist Tournament to avenge his death. Two years later, Heihachi's son, Kazuya Mishima, sought the pendant that Michelle wears around her neck because it carried the secret to a great treasure. To ensure Michelle's participation in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 2, Kazuya sent his men to kidnap Mrs. Chang.
- Mr. Chang - Her husband.
- Michelle Chang - Her daughter.
- Julia Chang - Her adoptive granddaughter.
- Kunimitsu - Tried to steal her daughter's amulet in Tekken.
- Heihachi Mishima - Killed her husband in Tekken.
- Kazuya Mishima - Kidnapped her in Tekken 2, seeking her daughter's amulet. She was later rescued by Michelle.
- Her only appearance is in Michelle's ending in the original Tekken.
- In the non-canonical two part OVA Tekken: The Motion Picture, Mrs. Chang died in the wilderness after Heihachi burned down her entire village.
- In the non-canonical comic book Tekken Saga, her first name is Julia, whom her adoptive granddaughter would be named after.