Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It has a health bar 10 times as big as a normal Tekken fighter's health bar, the ability to shoot lasers thus destroying the glass floor and fills almost the entire screen. If the player falls through, they automatically lose. NANCY does not block attacks. If it is beaten, it will shut down and begin to smoke and the character will receive a bonus. Players will proceed to the next stage regardless of whether or not they win.
Designed and created from a different system as Jack, the Mishima engineers have developed a robotic weapon. Not really keen, due to its size, but with the strong, sturdy armor and lustrous weaponry, it is also a defense facility. Additionally, each of its legs can hold Nancy's huge weight only by its own.
- Jin Kazama - It was created by the Mishima Zaibatsu to protect Jin.
- Raven - NANCY was defeated and destroyed by him in the Scenario Campaign story.
- NANCY's first name before "NANCY-MI847J" was "Bloody Nancy".
- The "MI" stands for "Mishima Industries", "847" is its model number, and "J" stands for Japan. When questioned about the significance of the number, it was revealed to be the number of people connected to their network.
- NANCY can be playable in the PlayStation Portable version of Tekken 6 via the hacking software CWCheat or NitePr.
- It can also be played in one of the campaign missions for the console version of Tekken 6.
- It's the heaviest character in Tekken 6.
- Two NANCY robots are seen in the background of the Urban War Zone stage: one near the fighters that is partially destroyed and one in the far background that is seen battling a tank.
- The NANCY in the far background can sometimes be seen using attacks that it had in Tekken 6 while fighting the tank.
- Although NANCY is not playable in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition, it can be seen on one of the game's Tekken cards.