NANCY in Tekken Tag Tournament 2
|Occupation||Protector of Jin Kazama|
|Game Appearances||Tekken 6|
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
NANCY-MI847J (manufactured March 12, 2008 destroyed May 6, 2008) is a gigantic robot making its first appearance in Tekken 6. It can be fought before the bosses Jin Kazama and Azazel in Single-Player Arcade Mode.
It has a health bar 10 times as big as a normal Tekken fighter's health bar, the ability to shoot lasers thus destroying the glass floor and fills almost the entire screen. If the player falls through, they automatically lose. NANCY does not block attacks. If it is beaten, it will shut down and smoke and your character will receive a bonus. Players will proceed to the next stage regardless of whether or not they win. Nancy's first name before" NANCY-MI847J" was "Bloody Nancy".
Tekken 6 Edit
Designed and created from a different system as Jack, the Mishima engineers have developed a robotic weapon. Not really keen, due to its size, but with the strong, sturdy armor and lustrous weaponry, it is also a defense facility. Additionally, each of its legs can hold Nancy's huge weight only by its own.
- NANCY can be playable in the PlayStation Portable version of Tekken 6 via the hacking software CWCheat or NitePr.
- It can also be played in one of the campaign missions for the console version of Tekken 6.
- It is the tallest and the heaviest character from Tekken 6 standing at 26 feet tall and weights at 82 tons.
- Two NANCYs are seen in the background of Urban War Zone, one near the fighters that is partially destroyed and one in the far background that is seen battling a tank.
- The NANCY in the far background can sometimes be seen using attacks that it had in Tekken 6 while fighting the tank.