Nina Williams (ニーナ・ウィリアムズ Nīna Wiriamuzu) is an Irish, cold-blooded assassin that made her first appearance in the original Tekken game and has appeared in every Tekken game ever since. Nina has a lethal fighting style, consisting of throws, grapples, and holds. She has a rivalry with her younger sister, Anna Williams.
During the end of Tekken 2, Nina and Anna undergo Cryogenic Sleep. They are experimented upon for 15 years (this is the reason why they both remain physically young throughout the tournaments). Before those years of Cryogenic sleep, she was impregnated without her consent and subsequently gave birth to Steve Fox (who first appears in Tekken 4 and onwards).
Nina also stars in her own action/strategy game, Death by Degrees.
Nina and her younger sister both come from the island of Ireland. It is not specified if she comes from Northern Ireland, or the Republic of Ireland.
Nina's persona seems to be cold and indifferent. In fact, she had been drugged by an underground force when she was young in order to create the perfect assassin, regarding the chronology of Death by Degrees. Her bitterness and hatred towards men could be a result of her defilation after Tekken 2. The only man she had ever trusted was her father, who died shortly before Tekken 2. Ironically, after her father's death, Nina was controlled by Ogre. Thus, she was unable to feel any emotion.
Nina's personality remains monotonous yet sadistic when it comes to teasing Anna. Nina's win poses range from tomboyish and masculine to flirtatious, usually by placing a foot on top of the opponents body or showing off her body figure. Although she is an assassin, most of her missions are inclined for the good of the world, though she was hired to kill Steve by the syndicate during Tekken 4 and also assisted Jin when he started a world war during Tekken 6.
Appearance and outfits
Nina is notable for her blonde hair and blue eyes. Her look contrasts from that of her sister, Anna, who is a brunette.
Nina's signature color is purple, as she has at least one purple outfit per game. Her trademark costume is the "catsuit," as she has worn many different designs of catsuit in both Tekken and Death By Degrees, which are made of materials resembling spandex, PVC and leather. She wears her hair tied into a ponytail or a braid. Her skin is ivory-colored and she has an hourglass shape. Nina almost always wears lipstick, from violet (DbD) to red (TK1, TK2,TK:BV) to bronze (TK3) to peach (TTT, TK4, TK5, TK6).
In T7 however, she wears a white wedding dress. Though the reasons unknown, the dress is presumably used for an undercover mission.
A silent assassin. She learned assassination techniques from her father and of Aikido for self-protection from her mother. Therefore, she has an outstanding fighting sense. She was sent to assassinate Heihachi Mishima, the sponsor of the tournament, but her real intentions are not clear.
Nina acquired her unusual combination of skills from her parents. Her father, once an assassin for the IRA, left Ireland to escape his past. His marriage to a British Aikido champion created a bloodline that would spawn a child with incredible talent and a killer instinct. Nina was kidnapped by an underground force and drugged into believing that the Rave War sponsor must be assassinated. God help anyone who gets in her way.Ending Description, "High Heels": Anna opens a door. A few seconds later, there is a closeup of her feet. She is wearing a shoe on her right foot, but she doesn't have a shoe on her left foot. Anna points at her right foot, and then she looks at Nina. Nina shrugs. Anna walks up to Nina and starts shouting at her. Nina gives her a disgusted look and slaps her. Anna turns around, cries, and puts her hands over her face. A few seconds later, Nina holds up Anna's missing shoe, revealing that Nina had the shoe all along.
A master of Aikido and Koppo techniques, she is an assassin for the people of Ireland. Although Nina's mission is to assassinate Kazuya Mishima, her personal agenda is to finally settle the long battle with her sister, Anna.
Ending Description, "Cemetery": Nina walks up to her father's grave and puts flowers on it. The camera zooms away from Nina for a second, and then the camera zooms in on Nina, meaning that someone is walking towards her. Suddenly, Nina turns around and pulls out a gun. Anna is shown being the person that was behind her. She, too, is holding flowers. After Nina stares at her for awhile, Anna shakes her head. Afterwards, Nina turns her head and looks at her father's grave, then turns her head back towards Anna's direction. Finally, Nina decides to walk away from the place. Anna proceeds to visit her father's grave, and Nina is shown smiling as the screen fades to white.
After failing to assassinate Kazuya Mishima in the last Tournament, Nina was forced to become a test subject for cryogenic research. Reawakened by Ogre's powers, she is determined to eliminate Jin Kazama.
In the last tournament, Nina was ordered to assassinate Kazuya, but an untimely quarrel with her sister, Anna, prevented her success. Shortly thereafter, both sisters were captured by Kazuya's corps and were used as guinea pigs in Bosconovitch's Cold Sleep #2 experiment. They did not awaken for 15 years. Heihachi's private corps, the Tekken Forces, went to the burial site and excavated Ogre. This unearthing unleashed its spirit, which awakened Nina's resting soul. Now controlled by Ogre, Nina acts robotically, with the command to assassinate Jin Kazama... but Jin Kazama saved her.Ending Description, "War Between Sisters": Nina is lying down in some kind of machine as work goes underway to restore her memories, much to no avail. The scene changes, and Anna and Nina walk into a small cemetery where snow has fallen. Anna, who is holding flowers, leads Nina to a grave (which is probably the grave of Richard Williams) and places the flowers by that grave. There is a flashback (from Nina's T2 ending) and Nina begins groaning in pain. Anna goes to see what is wrong, but Nina slaps Anna in the face so hard that she falls to the ground. After yelling angrily at Anna, Nina furiously walks away, leaving Anna on the ground, smiling. Mishima Zaibatsu used Nina as an experimental test subject for cryogenics research. Fifteen years later, Nina was released from cryosleep and appeared in the third Tournament. She fought through the Tournament while suffering from cryosleep-induced amnesia.
Since then, Nina disappeared from the reaches of the Mishima Zaibatsu and spent her days carrying out missions as a contract assassin. To this day, she has been unable to regain memories of Anna or her personal life.
As a woman without memories or close relations, the only person Nina could count on was herself. Carrying out her hits for profit was the only reality she could rely on.
One day, Nina received a new contract from a Mafia organization. The target of the contract was Steve Fox, a boxing world champion. With a little research, Nina discovered that Fox was a participant in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4. Nina set her sights on completing her new mission and infiltrated the Tournament.
After the Tournament, Nina pursued her target, Steve Fox, to his hotel in order to complete her objective.
While preparing for the hit, Nina received additional information on the target from the Syndicate...
End of the text
The Syndicate's additional information revealed that Nina was in fact Steve's mother, who was created through in-vitro fertilization without Nina's knowledge. Nina is ready to assassinate Steve (via sniper rifle), but finds it very difficult for her to pull the trigger as she feels guilty of murdering her only child. Lei Wulong busts open her door, yelling "Freeze!" Nina does not adhere and fires two shots at Lei (which he dodges). She quickly escapes through the window and runs across the street to where Steve is. The two share a moment together, until it is interrupted by Lei. Lei fires two shots at Nina, but Steve protects her by knocking her over. Nina gets up and runs, thanking Steve for his help, but is still pursued by Lei as Steve watches.
The Syndicate told Nina that Steve Fox was her son, but she felt nothing.
Instead she decided to meet her sister Anna to uncover her past, but soon Nina's memories rushed back to her.
In the end they decide to set a rivalry in the King Of Iron Fist Tournament 5.
After being inspired by their sibling battle, a movie director insists on starring them in an upcoming film.
End of the text.
Nina and Anna are shown fighting with swords on a castle's rooftop. In the end, Anna is victorious, and Nina falls to the ground. The director yells "Cut!," and then people congratulate and applaud Anna. Nina walks away from the scene amidst the praise. As she walks away from the castle, Nina presses a button on a remote control in her hand, and the castle set behind her explodes. Then, Nina is shown smiling.
At the King of the Iron Fist Tournament 5, Nina Williams has finally settled the score by defeating her younger sister, Anna Williams.
Shortly after her mission was complete, Jin Kazama recruited Nina to be his bodyguard and assist his Tekken Force in taking over the world. With strong tension between the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation, the King of the Iron Fist Tournament 6 was announced.
In order to remove any threats to the life of Jin Kazama, Nina enters the tournament.Ending Description: Nina is in the bathroom located at the Mishima Zaibatsu Victory Celebration party. She is applying lipstick when all of a sudden, Anna bursts in. She attempts to kick Nina, but Nina dodges, resulting in Anna breaking a mirror. A fight between them ensues, but is unseen and the force of the blows are powerful enough to shatter another mirror just outside the bathroom. Nina emerges from the bathroom afterwards and walks away, victorious and seemingly unharmed. It is then seen that she has rendered her sister semi-unconscious and childishly drew all over Anna's face with her lipstick.
Nina will appear in Tekken 7's arcade upgrade, Tekken 7: Fated Retribution.
Nina Williams is featured in Tekken: The Motion Picture. In this story, she was hired and seduced by Lee Chaolan to assassinate Kazuya Mishima. She failed both times, as Kazuya managed to escape the first time and was saved by Jun Kazama the second time. During the Tournament, Nina is fighting Anna Williams, until Anna gets beaten. For awhile, it's a mystery whether or not she survived but as the island starts to explode, the other survivors can be seen, including an injured Nina.Tekken 3 along with a few additions. While the game is non-canonical, it is still looked at as a refined version of Tekken 3. In said game, the sisters continue their rivalry.
Ending Description: Anna comes trying to end their rivalry. Nina, after listening to Anna reason, puts her hand out for a truce to their quarrel. Anna reluctantly puts out her hand just to have Nina pull her into her standing armbar. Nina gives a look and smile of reluctance at their sibling rivalry as she holds her sister in the submission.
2005's Death by Degrees marked the first Tekken spin-off stand-alone game and casts Nina in a starring role for the first time. Originally, the game was supposed to simply be entitled Nina but was changed to Death by Degrees to reflect the multi-front combat system in the game.
In the game, Nina is assigned a mission that is a joint operation between the CIA and MI6. The team that she's with consists of two "sneakers" (John Doe and Edgar Grant) and one "sweeper" (Nina). They are supposed to infiltrate the Amphitrite, a Glafeera corporation cruise ship. Then, they are supposed to execute a video recon of a meeting held by high-ranking members of a certain organization. Nina is assigned to enter the fighting tournament that is being held onboard the ship, and then she is supposed to hide herself and await further orders. Upon mission completion, they are supposed to rendezvous and make their exit.
The game provided an alternate backstory for Nina and Anna with a flashback, suggesting that their father died when they were children protecting them. Richard Williams had struggled with some guards, and shouted for Nina to pick up a gun one of them had dropped. However, her hesitation and fear caused the guards to get the upper hand and shoot Richard. Anna is shown comforting Nina moments later, while Nina looks over the scene. Presumably, Nina and Anna's rivalry stems from this event.
This rivalry crosses over to the real-time events of the game, when Nina is sent to investigate a mysterious group. At an Island prison, she fails to interrogate her target when she is knocked out by Anna, who is working on behalf of the Mishima clan with the Tekken Force as bodyguards, as she owes Heihachi for her sister's operation. At the end of the game, Anna is the final boss Nina must face.
Nina appeared in the 2010 live-action Tekken movie, she is portrayed by Candice Hilebrand.
In the movie she and her sisters are assassins working for Kazuya. The three of them also sleep together. Kazuya sends both of them to kill Jin. Their attempt gets foiled as Christie shows up. Nina later fights Christie in the tournament. Christie manages to escape the joint locks of Nina and manages to knock her out after a brutal fight.
Nina appeared into the 2011 CGI film, Tekken: Blood Vengeance. She's the first character to appear in the film, riding her motorcycle on a highway. Afterwards, she's ambushed by G Corporation employee and her younger sister, Anna Williams, who has set up a decoy for her. After a family reunion, Nina easily defeats Anna in a short battle, and quickly returns back to Jin after quickly escaping from soldiers from G Corporation (Anna's backup). Upon returning to the Mishima Zaibatsu, she shows Jin old files and newspaper articles of the Mutare Experiment (the M-Cell), which was performed on Jin's old school friend, Shin Kamiya. Upon learning about this, Jin then sends Nina to Russia where she would activate Alisa Bosconovitch, who she would then send to an international school in Kyoto, Japan to act as a spy to get info about Shin.
Nina later on appears halfway through the film, where she informs Jin that Alisa is ignoring their orders and doing her own investigation (with Ling Xiaoyu). Realizing that G Corporation will track Alisa down, Nina turns Alisa's network offline. Afterwards, Jin sends her to Kyoto to go after Alisa. On her way to the android girl's location at Lee Chaolan's mansion, Nina recieves a radio message that G Corporation soldiers led by Anna are after Alisa, too. After noticing her sister's presence, she decides to help Alisa and Xiaoyu escape by turning Alisa's network back online. After the two girls escape the mansion just in time, Nina arrives to welcome Anna once again. Later, it's revealed that there was another fight between the two sisters at the mansion. Nina falls unconscious after Anna wakes up. Anna then attempts to capture Nina, amusing Lee Chaolan. This attempt leads to an unknown outcome, though Nina most likely escaped.
Nina appeared in Street Fighter X Tekken as a playable character, her tag partner is Kazuya Mishima.Tekken 6 along with a few additions and a network of alliances.
Nina appears in Tekken Revolution as a playable character.
Nina appears in Tekken Card tournament as a playable character. She plays as a balanced character who can heal rapidly, draw rapidly, and launch powerful attacks, but at the cost of having more difficult, or "technical" requirements for some cards to activate. She can be played in alot of unique ways, and doesn't favor any major ability, except for healing. She can heal herself in large amounts, but her cards have to be in specific positions in order to work, making her healing tank playstyle alot more luck based. Playing as Nina requires patience, a high understanding of her cards' various technical abilities, and not being afraid to take chances, but she is overall a very useful character that any seasoned player can use. She currently is the best character to use in the game, doing well in tournaments, and is also a viable tag partner.
Ever since her debut, Nina instantly became a fan favorite, due to her speed, lethal moves, and chain throws. Her strength is on par with most characters, and she can even evade and counterattack. Her combos are something to watch out for, as they are elaborate, strong, and even lethal. However, her chain throws are difficult to perform and require precision and patience (the same goes to Anna as well).
Nina's fighting styles is comprised of martial arts of Hapkido & Koppo in ways of an assassin.
- The said given name was possibly meant as an acronym. But, her name was also meant as a Babylonian goddess of the watery deep, daughter of Ea or an "anglicised" form for the spelling of "Niña", meant as "girl" in Spanish. However, the former were of obscure origin and meaning but it might possibly based on the corrupt term for "nein", German for "no". Which suited her post-T2 and T3 personality (knew nothing).
- Richard Williams - Her father.
- Mrs. Williams - Her mother.
- Anna Williams - Her younger sister and rival.
- Steve Fox - Her son.
- Jin Kazama - He was originally her assassination target in Tekken 3. Later, Nina is Jin's personal bodyguard and confidante in Tekken 6 and Blood Vengeance.
- Kazuya Mishima - Her assassination target in Tekken 2 and "partner" in Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Heihachi Mishima - Her assassination target in Tekken.
- Lei Wulong - Tried to arrest Nina in Tekken 4.
- Eddy Gordo - Her comrade and partner in the Tekken Force in Tekken 6.
- Doctor Bosconovitch - She became his test subject for his Cryosleep research.
- Alisa Bosconovitch - Nina is Alisa's commander in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon).
- Lars Alexandersson - Her ally at the end of Tekken 6.
- Ogre - Nina was hypnotized and brainwashed by him into killing Jin in Tekken 3.
- Ling Xiaoyu - Her opponent in Tekken Pachislot intro cutscene (non-canon). Nina seems becomes a subject of Xiaoyu's jealousy for being sticked with Jin, thinking Jin choose Nina over her in misunderstanding, as seen in non-canon Online Tekken Comic.
- Christie Monteiro - Her opponent in Tekken 6 and the 2010 film (non-canon).
- Lee Chaolan - Lee employed Nina to kill Kazuya in Tekken: The Motion Picture (non-canon).
|Nya. Nya... :P||7th Kyu|
|M@T@H@R! 05||6th Kyu|
|DarkCrawler <USA>||5th Dan|
|NiN@N!N =IRL=>||Tekken Lord|
- Like Paul Phoenix, Yoshimitsu, and Heihachi Mishima, Nina has been playable in every Tekken game and is the only female character to have kept that record.
- Nina bears a number of similarities to Sarah Bryant from the Virtua Fighter series.
- Both have blonde hair worn in a ponytail.
- Both wear catsuits, Sarah in dark blue and Nina in dark purple. Nina's alternate costume in the first Tekken also bears a strong resemblance to Sarah's in Virtua Fighter.
- Both were assassins brainwashed by an evil force (Ogre in Tekken 3, J6 in pre-Virtua Fighter 4).
- Both feud with siblings that usually wear red (in Sarah's case, her older brother Jacky while she was brainwashed).
- Since Virtua Quest, Sarah has been voiced by Lisle Wilkerson, who also voiced Nina in Tekken 4 and 5, later in gameplay achieved voice clip only.
- Nina is the first and only character in the Tekken series to get their own game: Death by Degrees.
- At 43 years old, Nina is the oldest female human character along with Jun Kazama.
- In The Tekken Chronicle Book, Nina's hair color is brown instead of blonde and her occupation is listed as a boxer instead of an assassin.
- Nina has a purple outfit for her Player One in every game (except in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, where her outfit from Tekken 5 changes to white, but her Player 2 changes to purple).
- Nina is also an acronym for "No Irish Need Apply", a phrase that was sometimes found in employment ads, due to Anti-Irish sentiment. Ironically, Nina herself is Irish, but doesn't have an Irish accent.
- Despite being Irish, Nina speaks with a distinctly American accent in Tekken 5 and Tekken 6.
- Prior to TTT2 (for Lili and Leo only, since Lili speaks French, while Leo speaks German starting from TTT2), Nina and her sister Anna are both Irish fighters while Lili, and Leo are both female, European fighters despite using a complete form of American English (like speaking in an American accent, etc.) due to the restrictions on using certain regional variations of English (than AmE) in a Japanese-developed media.
- It is very likely that Capcom character Jill Valentine's design in Resident Evil 5 was based off Nina.
- Both of them possess pale skin, blue eyes, similar clothing and even blonde hair.
- Coincidentally, both of them have been put into cryosleep. In Jill's case, her battle suit is black and indigo instead of purple.
- Anna is Nina's stage 8 sub-boss.
- This is the only game where Nina fights barefoot (other than Tekken 6, where she can be customized to fight barefoot).
- According to a certain T1 FAQ, she is a British instead of Irish (due to the Irish being mistaken as British for certain reasons).
- In her ending, she was seen in her casual clothes instead of her primary outfit while being asked by Anna about her missing shoe.
- Nina is Anna's stage 8 sub-boss.
- Nina's stage is Athens, Greece.
- She appears in Anna's ending in her primary outfit while handling the camera and photo.
- Nina Williams' bosses in the Tekken Force side game are (in order of appearance): Jin Kazama, Anna Williams and Heihachi Mishima.
- She can do King's moves if a glitch occurs. 
- If Nina slaps any female character, the opponent may retaliate by slapping Nina back, done by pressing 2 or 2,2. Technically speaking, this can loop forever, as Nina herself can also retaliate the slap, but only if both characters only slap once per turn.
- The FMV intro shows Nina being awoken from her cryosleep.
- She also appears in Anna's ending wearing a strapless one-piece swimsuit and also responsible for pulling off Anna's strapless bikini top to make her sister being humiliated.
- Nina's Stage 7 sub-boss is Anna Williams.
- If Anna and Nina are teamed up though, her sub-boss is Kazuya Mishima or Jin Kazama if (Nina and Anna) while Anna's sub-boss is Heihachi Mishima.
- If paired with Anna, they will always be found arguing in the game.
- Nina is selectable after beating the game three times or as soon as the player completes Story Mode with Steve Fox, which unlocks the Statue stage as well.
- Nina's ending is connected to Lei and Steve's endings.
- During her ending, after Lei kicks in the door, the sniper rifle Nina was holding is nowhere to be seen and she now wields a handgun instead, but in Lei's ending, the sniper rifle is leaning up against the wall.
- The costume Nina wears in her ending is the same as her second costume, except it's dark blue instead of pink.
- This was the only game where Nina is locked by default until Tekken 6 was released.
- Nina is voiced by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. She later reprises her role in Tekken 6 and onwards.
- Nina's bosses are Bryce Adams, Lana Lei, Enrique Ortega and Anna Williams.
- Nina's sub-bosses are Raven and Anna Williams.
- One of Nina's moves, Sadistic Cupid (f,F+2), causes an opponent to lose their K.O. scream.
- If Nina performs certain moves on Bryan Fury, he will do a sadistic laugh. The moves are: Bad Habit (CH f,f+3) and Twisted Mind (d+3+4 opponent on floor).
- Nina gained a new win pose in which she turns over her opponent, who is lying on the floor, with her foot.
- When the camera focuses on her face, she grimaces.
- If Nina performs Reverse Neck Breaker on her opponent, the last grunt of the opponent is the same grunt as in Nina's win animation when she treads on the opponent's back.
- The music in her and Anna's endings feature the first few notes of Raphael Sorel's theme "Endless Warfare" from Soul Calibur III.
- Nina can be customized to have an item move: a scalpel, in which she uppercuts the opponent, similar to Bryan Fury's shotgun item.
- Nina can be customized to have her outfits from Death by Degrees. She can also be customized to resemble Rachel from the Ninja Gaiden series, T-X from Terminator 3, Marvel Comics character Black Cat and Zero Suit Samus from the Metroid series.
- In the second Bloodline Rebellion trailer and the game opening, Nina is shown serving as one of Jin's bodyguards. She appears to be dressed in all black with a trenchcoat, gloves, purple sunglasses, and she is also seen having her hair down for the first time. She is later appears in Jin's two-part game ending where she was knocked down by Heihachi from the helicopter.
- Nina and Anna switch their special items from Tekken 5 and Dark Resurrection. Anna has Nina's Giant Syringe and Nina now has Anna's Stethoscope.
- Nina is on the cover of the console version of Tekken 6 along with Kazuya Mishima, Jin Kazama, Heihachi Mishima and King.
- Nina is quite an important character in Scenario Campaign, appearing with Jin in cutscenes and as a boss. In the end, along with Azazel, Jin is destroyed and falls down a large pit. Lars and Nina witness this and the latter tells Lars that she knew about Jin's plot and states that Lars is no saint himself. Nina then leaves on a helicopter owned by the Mishima Zaibatsu. This may or may not mean that she is the new leader of the Zaibatsu.
- In the Scenario Campaign Mode, Nina's Player 2 outfit is all black except her undershirt is gray instead of red and white and during the scene of her and Jin about to go back to the Zaibatsu by riding their motorcycles, she wears her black biker outfit customization. She also wears this biker outfit in Tekken: Blood Vengeance during her fight with Anna in the beginning of the movie.
- She is the boss of Mishima Zaibatsu, Central Subway Line and the first half of the Mishima Zaibatsu, Central Tower.
- Nina's opponents in the "Arena" mode are Lars Alexandersson, Anna Williams, Kazuya Mishima (instead of Jin Kazama who is typically fought, as they are towards the same goal) and Azazel.
- Nina is the only female character who is "frowning" (an expression similar to Jin) in her CG art. Every other female is smiling.
- In Nina's and Anna's endings, the former wears her blue cocktail dress from Death by Degrees.
- Nina has a special win pose with Anna. She poses for Nina only to get kicked for turning her back to her.
- Nina has two special win poses with Jin. They pass each other with Nina smiling and waving in a flirtatious, playful way.
- In another, Nina steps aside when Jin acknowledges her and then watches him intently while passing by.
- Nina is portrayed by Summer Daniels in the "Girl Power" trailer.
- She appears along with other female characters in Anna's ending who ends up being retaliated from her.
- In customization, she can be customized to look like Maj. Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, who is also voiced by Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, who is well known for voicing Lady Jaguara in 2003 anime television series Wolf's Rain and her outfit as seen on her T2 ending.
- Some of her pre-fights and win animations is based on her conversation with Jin in the Scenario Campaign mode in Tekken 6 and later Lars in the Scenario Campaign ending.
- Nina's title in Street Fighter X Tekken is "Cold Blooded Killer".
- Nina (or a parody of Nina, as seen in Tekken 2) appears as an unnamed character in an unnamed arcade game in the 92nd episode of the anime, Eyeshield 21.
- ^ a b c d e f g http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs/list/tekken2/frame.html
- ^ a b c d e f g http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/tekken3/profile.php?id=nina
- ^ http://www.tekken-official.jp/tag2/chara/nina.html
- ^ http://www.aoni.co.jp/actress/ta/touma-yumi.html
- ^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOA8P4PSmso