The execution of the move is the same as the Corpse Thrust; however, it deals greater damage, is safe on block, has different properties, and is self-damaging.
In Tekken Tag Tournament 2, when paired with Devil Jin, can follow up with a Great Combo.
- It deals a total of 31 points of damage, 28 at the moment of the hit, 3 when the crumple fall stun animation ends. The last 3 points of damage are not inflicted if the animation does not end, e.g. is 'interrupted' due to a juggle.
- Against Kazuya, it deals a total of 41 points of damage, 32,3,3,3, respectively, and does not do an additional 3 points of damage at the end of the CFS animation.
- Jin will take 9 points of damage during the last part of the move animation, no matter if the hit connects, whiffs, or is blocked.
- Against Kazuya, he will only take 7 points of damage.
- If the move is blocked by Heihachi, Jin (opponent), or Devil, Jin's attack will be deflected and he will take no recoil damage.