Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The execution of the move is the same as the Corpse Thrust; however, it deals greater damage, is safe on block, has different properties, and is self-damaging.
- It deals a total of 31 points of damage, 28 at the moment of the hit, 3 when the crumple fall stun animation ends. The last 3 points of damage are not inflicted if the animation does not end, e.g. is 'interrupted' due to a juggle.
- Against Kazuya, it deals a total of 41 points of damage, 32,3,3,3, respectively, and does not do an additional 3 points of damage at the end of the CFS animation.
- Jin will take 9 points of damage during the last part of the move animation, no matter if the hit connects, whiffs, or is blocked.
- Against Kazuya, he will only take 7 points of damage.
- If the move is blocked by Heihachi, Jin (opponent), or Devil, Jin's attack will be deflected and he will take no recoil damage.