She has the same fighting style as Kuma, Heihachi Mishima's pet grizzly bear of which she is a palette swap of in all of her appearances with the exception of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 where she finally gets her own slot. Panda is also Kuma's love interest.
Like Xiaoyu, Panda made her debut in Tekken 3.
Protector of Ling Xiaoyu. She is cared for at Xiaoyu's high school. To participate in the tournament, Xiaoyu moved to the Mishima Industrial College in Japan. Heihachi Mishima taught Panda advanced bear fighting so that she could act as a bodyguard for Xiaoyu during the tournament. Although Kuma is fond of Panda, she dislikes him and keeps her distance.
Ending Description, "Honey...": Her ending is the same as Kuma's; with no visible differences.
Panda is given her own story. In this story, it chronicles Panda as missing Kuma somewhat, and throughout her prologue, she is seen thinking about Kuma.
Ending Description: The scene opens with the words: "Then Panda invited Xiaoyu out..." Panda and Xiaoyu are sitting at the Arena. Xiao asks why Panda asked her out. Panda takes out a picture of her, Xiaoyu and Jin, and then points at Jin. Xiaoyu then believes that Panda wants to help her find Jin; Panda, however, wants Xiaoyu to do it on her own, since she would be on the "endangered species" list. Upset, Xiaoyu places her face on her knees. A moment later, Xiaoyu stands up and, with a new resolve, decides that she will go on her own. She hugs Panda and says that they will always be best friends.
After the conclusion of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Ling Xiaoyu had been feeling depressed. Panda thought long and hard about how she could make Xiaoyu happy again. Panda decided that the best approach would be to find Jin Kazama. Panda searched for Jin, but she was unable to find him. One day, Xiaoyu came to her excited. "Panda, I've decided to enter The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, and I need your help once again". Panda didn't quite understand Xiaoyu's reason for entering the tournament, but she decided to help if it would make her happy.
Panda is now the head of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Lee comes to Panda, telling Kuma would like to see her. "Bring him here.", she says. At her command, he agrees and allows Kuma to enter the office. He proceeds to walk towards her with his arms open, preparing to hug Panda (he is also holding a bouquet of red flowers in one of his hands). Panda puts her arms up as if she is going to hug him back, but instead presses a big red button as soon as he's in front of her desk. Kuma then falls into a hole screaming. Panda is now satisfied. Lee confidently gives a thumbs up.
Not soon after, Xiaoyu comes in, greeting Panda excitedly asking Panda how she's been. She quickly approaches her desk. She then sees a big blue triangle shaped button, curiously wondering what it does. Panda tries to shake her head as a warning not to. However, Xiaoyu lets curiousity get the best of her and pushes it. The floor opens up under Panda and her chair as both are ejected down into a hole. Ling then contemplates what happened to Panda. Lee just gives another thumbs up.
Panda took part in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 as Xiaoyu's bodyguard.
Panda was relieved to learn Heihachi Mishima still lived, but only briefly--her moment of relief passed by quickly, due to the sudden announcement of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6.
Bound by duty, Panda finds herself once again propelled into harm's way.
Ending Description: The screen first shows Lili putting her index finger and thumb on the side of her face. Asuka, possibly offended by her actions and looking for a fight, yells at Lili saying, "Are you some sort of idiot?!" and prepares to hit Lili. Lili, who is shocked, gets ready as the two engage in combat. Meanwhile, while they counter-block each other's hits in front of Lili's limosine, Xiaoyu and Panda come rushing toward them on their way to school. Xiaoyu remarks that she's going to be late. Panda reacts by running faster and has a head-on collision with Asuka, Lili and her limo, literally blowing the two in the opposite direction as one another as well as the limo. Lili then crawls next to Asuka, who is also laying on the ground and the girls exchange looks. The two girls get back up and run after them. Suddenly, Xiaoyu looks back and sees the girls, startling her and Panda. The screen ends with Asuka and Lili angrily chasing after Panda and Xiaoyu.
After the disappearance of Jin Kazama, Xiaoyu set out to find him, totally ignoring the dangers it involved. Worrying for her master as she never returned from her journey, Panda ran after her to bring her to her senses.
Panda appeared playable in Tekken Tag Tournament.
Ending Description: Kuma is seen nervously walking towards Panda holding flowers. He quickly kneels down on one knee and presents her flowers once again. Paul is behind him (and probably the one who told Kuma to properly give Panda flowers). Panda abruptly slaps Kuma, giving him one last disgusted look. The scene ends with Panda happily walking away with Ling Xiaoyu, who was waiting for her, and with Paul cheering while seeing Kuma's demise. The ending takes place at the second school stage in the game, School-B.
Panda appeared in Blood Vengeance as one of the supporting characters.
Panda returned playable in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, this time she finally gets her own character slot.
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Miharu Hirano
- Heihachi Mishima
- Kazuya Mishima / Devil
- Jinpachi Mishima
- Jin Kazama
- Devil Jin
- Jun Kazama
- Asuka Kazama
- Roger Jr.
- Alisa Bosconovitch
Panda appears as a playable character in Tekken Card Tournament. Her cards focus on defense and protection, which means that it will be quite difficult for opponents to get real damage out of her if her decks are set up with lots of protection. She also hits hard, being the 2nd strongest character after Paul. Her drawbacks is that she draws slow, but not as slow as Paul does. She also is still susceptible to focus breaks even with protection, has no major parries, and her more powerful cards either drain HP, or strengthen her opponent's cards in some manner. She can also heal, but dual strikes are the only major way to do so, and her opponents will most likely wait her out so they can strike without any problems. Overall, she has impressive abilities, and can be used by beginners and veterans alike.
- Ling Xiaoyu - Her partner and close friend.
- Miharu Hirano - Her good friend.
- Jin Kazama - Her good friend.
- Alisa Bosconovitch - Her good friend in Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (non-canon).
- Kuma II - He has a huge crush on her, despite the fact that she hates him.
- Lee Chaolan - Took Xiaoyu, Alisa and Panda to his house in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon).
- Roger Jr. - Her friend.
- Paul Phoenix - Both Panda and Paul share their hatred towards Kuma. This is evidenced when Paul cheered on Panda turning down Kuma's offer for flowers in Tekken Tag Tournament. (non-canon)
This section is currently incomplete. You can help the Tekken Wiki by expanding it.
Her Rage Art has her doing a volleyball routine to hit his/her opponent with a serve and toss and knocks them with a devastating spike dealing a massive damage.
- Panda is the tallest (animal) female character, standing at 277cm (9' 1"), and also the heaviest, weighting at 200kg (441 lbs).
- Despite being female, Panda cannot be attacked by Anna's Slap Happy (b+2), which is usable against females; but by Heihachi's Headbutt Carnival (F, F+1+4), which is usable against males.
- Panda is one of the five characters that are palette swaps, the others include Alex, Angel, Tetsujin and Tiger Jackson.
- The noises and grunts Panda makes from Tekken 3 to Tekken 5 sound similar to that of a dingo. In Tekken 6, she sounds much more like a bear.
- This is the first game where Panda gets her own character slot.
- Panda makes her cameo in the Sakura Schoolyard stage (when she is not selected). She is seen in the background with the rest of the schoolgirls sitting up.
- Panda's partners in Ghost Battle (in order from lowest to highest ranks) are Jinpachi Mishima, Miharu Hirano, Alex, Ling Xiaoyu and Kuma.
- Panda is briefly seen in Xiaoyu's Street Fighter X Tekken promotional art, where she is seen on the roof of what appears to be Mishima Polytechnical School. Chun-Li has also Panda's design as her Swap Costume.
- Panda's new main outfit is based on her previous customized outfits in Tekken 6 and Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion but with minor changes.
- Panda's Rage Art is based on Shoma Sawamura's Grand Slam in Capcom's Rival Schools series where the player does a volleyball serve and toss and sends the airborne opponent to Shoma with a spike to make him hit with his large baseball bat to knock his opponent in a massive damage.