Panda in Tekken Tag Tournament 2
|Fighting Style||Heihachi Style Advanced Kuma Shin Ken|
|Occupation||Pet and Bodyguard|
|Family||Ling Xiaoyu (Owner)|
|Game Appearances||Tekken 3|
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
Tekken Tag Tournament
Tekken 3D: Prime Edition
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tekken Card Challenge
Tekken Card Tournament
|Voice Actors||Taketora (Tekken: Blood Vengeance)|
She has the same fighting style as Kuma, Heihachi Mishima's pet grizzly bear of which she is a palette swap of in all of her appearances with the exception of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 where she finally gets her own slot. Like Xiaoyu, Panda made her debut in Tekken 3.
Panda is the bodyguard of Xiaoyu.
Panda is given her own story. In this story, it chronicles Panda as missing Kuma somewhat, and throughout her prologue, she is seen thinking about Kuma. In her Tekken 4 ending, she hands over control of the Mishima Zaibatsu to Xiaoyu, and then she calls Xiaoyu over to an abandoned wrestling ring. She then explains to Xiaoyu that she has decided to search for Kuma on her own and wishes for Xiaoyu to do the same with Jin Kazama.
After the conclusion of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, Ling Xiaoyu had been feeling depressed. Panda thought long and hard about how she could make Xiaoyu happy again. Panda decided that the best approach would be to find Jin Kazama. Panda searched for Jin, but she was unable to find him. One day, Xiaoyu came to her excited. "Panda, I've decided to enter The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, and I need your help once again". Panda didn't quite understand Xiaoyu's reason for entering the tournament, but she decided to help if it would make her happy.
Panda took part in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 in the form of Xiaoyu's bodyguard.
Panda was relieved to learn Heihachi Mishima still lived, but only briefly--her moment of relief passed by quickly, due to the sudden announcement of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6.
Bound by duty, Panda finds herself once again propelled into harm's way.
Panda appeared playable in Tekken Tag Tournament.
Panda appeared in Blood Vengeance as one of the main characters.
Panda returned playable in Tekken Tag Tournament 2, this time she finally gets her own character slot.
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Miharu Hirano
- Heihachi Mishima
- Kazuya Mishima / Devil
- Jinpachi Mishima
- Devil Jin
- Jun Kazama
- Asuka Kazama
- Roger Jr.
Character Relationships Edit
- Ling Xiaoyu - Her partner and close friend.
- Miharu Hirano - Her good friend.
- Jin Kazama - Her good friend.
- Alisa Bosconovitch - They were well acquainted in Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Kuma II - Has a huge crush on her, despite the fact that she hates him.
- Lee Chaolan - Took Xiaoyu, Alisa and Panda to his house in Tekken: Blood Vengeance (non-canon).
- Roger Jr.- Her friend.
- Panda is very big in size as she gains too much weight.
- Despite being female, Panda cannot be attacked by Anna's Slap Happy (b+2), which is usable against females; but by Heihachi's Headbutt Carnival (F, F+1+4), which is usable against males.
- Panda is one of the five characters that are palette swaps, the others include Alex, Angel, Tetsujin and Tiger Jackson.
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is the first game where Panda gets her own character slot.
- She is briefly seen in Xiaoyu's Street Fighter X Tekken promotional art, where she is seen on the roof of what appears to be Mishimas Polytechnic.
- Panda is the tallest (animal) female character, standing at 9'1.
- Panda is the heaviest (animal) female character, weighting at 440 lbs.
- The noises and grunts Panda makes in Tekken 3, Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken 4 sound similar to that of a dingo. In Tekken 5, she sounds much more like a bear.