Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poolside is a stage in Tekken 5. This stage is set at a hotel area during the summer. Women wearing swim suits are shown dancing on the stage while the actual battle takes place on the lower patio area. The concrete pillars in the fighting area can easily be broken. The music is very upbeat and relaxed.
- This is possibly Lee Chaolan's stage.
- He makes a cameo appearance in the crowd of women (unless he is fighting).
- His Tekken 5 epilogue is called Poolside and the actual stage is similar to the setting.
- While near or far to the waiters, if the players move anywhere, Lee or one of the waiters will look at them while moving his head.
- In the trailer of the game and in some photos of this stage, Lee is seen wearing a purple long sleeved polo. While in the game, he is seen wearing a light blue short sleeved polo.
- This is one of the few stages that does not have any interludes.
- This stage corresponds to the Pool Party stage in Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection.