Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A significant note is that when a Rage Art is performed, the character will immediately lose their rage. These arts can also be done during a combo.
List of Rage Arts in Tekken 7
- Akuma - Strafes towards the opponent. After grabbing them, four kanji will appear on the screen. The screen will suddenly go black with Akuma striking the opponent many times at immense speeds. Akuma is then seen standing over the opponent with the kanji "heaven" ingrained into his back.
- Alisa Bosconovitch - Incapacitates her opponent with a chainsaw on her right hand before thrusting her opponent into the air with both chainsaws. She then shoots her opponent with Rocket Punches with both hands when the opponent falls within range.
- Asuka Kazama - Makes a blow on her opponent and unleashes her White Heron Dance and her Windmill Kick to send her opponent flying as she heavily knocks her opponent with a single straight punch while doing her "You're gonna get hurt!" intro pose.
- Bryan Fury - Begins the attack with a Chopping Elbow and uppercuts the opponent into the air. He finishes with a Mach Kick and follows up with his infamous Mach Breaker. Bryan then taunts the opponent.
- Claudio Serafino - Knocks his opponent with one punch and an uppercut and unleashes a blue light resembles an arrow from both of his hands after making a bow and arrow gesture that directly hits the opponent to his/her chest.
- Devil Jin - Takes flight and swoops under his opponent before shooting them with a red forehead laser vertically upwards sending them into the air. Devil Jin then grabs them by the head, slams them on the ground, grinds their head against the surface and then finishes with a second forehead laser.
- Devil Jin's updated move has him swoop under the opponent, propelling them into the air, he then attacks with high speed hits around the opponent and finishes them with his forehead laser.
- Emilie De Rochefort - Does the first step of the Alstroemeria, followed by a Backflip Spinning Edge and finishes the opponent off with a Twist Backflip stomp.
- Feng Wei - Palm strikes the opponent in the gut and then uses a rising palm to send the opponent into the air. He finishes with a final punch to the gut when the opponent falls within range.
- Gigas - Leaps towards the opponent and smashes them on the ground with both fists. He then continuously pounds on their heads before chucking them into the air in which the opponent hits the ground.
- Heihachi Mishima - Strikes the opponent once and launches them into the air with a Rising Uppercut, Heihachi then uses his Demon Breath attack when the opponent falls within range.
- Hwoarang - Kicks the opponent with a straight left kick to the gut and follows up with a fast flurry of kicks before finishing him/her off with a spin kick.
- Jack-7 - Punches opponent with Gigaton Punch, while also grabbing the opponent to throw them in the air and juggles them with an anti-air Piston Gun, then finishes with another Gigaton Punch. This move is similar to Jack-X's Super Art, Giant Rush in Street Fighter X Tekken but with minor changes.
- Jin Kazama - Strikes the opponent once and then follows up with a fast flurry of jabs. He finishes with a much more powerful version of the Median Line Destruction.
- Josie Rizal - Uppercuts her opponent, executes two kicks in mid air and knocks her opponent to the ground with a heavy blow.
- Josie's updated move has her uppercut the opponent into the air and perform a mid-air knee to their gut. She finishes by punching the opponent to the ground.
- Katarina Alves - Begins with a spinning kick to the opponent and then follows up with an Acid Storm before back-flipping the opponent into the air. She then finishes off the opponent with a Pulse Blast.
- Kazumi Mishima / Devil Kazumi - Heavily punches her opponent in their gut, knocking him/her with an uppercut, unleashing a single punch and a kick with two consecutive punches followed with another kick in mid-air and finally slamming the opponent with a heavy blow on his/her chest before landing on the ground.
- Kazuya Mishima - Hits his opponent with a straight punches and an Electric Wind Godfist and transforms into Devil Kazuya to rake his opponent with a forehead laser before reverting back to his normal state. This move is similar to his Super Art in Street Fighter X Tekken but with minor changes.
- King II - Lariats the opponent, picks them up, does his trademark "point" to the camera and performs a jumping Power Bomb on the foe.
- Lars Alexandersson - Strikes the opponent once and then three more times if the rage art hits. Lars then charges his Zeus attack and unleashes it on the opponent.
- Leo Kliesen - Strikes the opponent multiple times and finishes with a large shoulder strike.
- Ling Xiaoyu - Assumes her Phoenix stance with her left hand on the ground as she kicks her opponent several times followed with another kick to send the opponent in mid-air and finally executes her Fortune on her landing opponent. Her Rage Art is based on the move she uses to knock most of Heihachi's bodyguards within his yachts in the Tekken 3 console opening but with additional changes.
- Lucky Chloe - Juggles the opponent with several spin kicks a la Lei Wulong's Windmill throw. There are actually two endings to this that happen at random. One is where she finishes the opponent with an uppercut, and another where she strikes a pose while the opponent falls to the ground.
- Marshall Law - Strikes the opponent once, follows up with a fast flurry of punches, pauses, then finishes with a flying kick to the face.
- Master Raven - tba
- Miguel Caballero Rojo - After Miguel punches the opponent and knocks them with a straight kick, the camera goes to a first-person perspective of the opponent while being brutally beaten up by three of Miguel's punches, then the camera reverts back to normal as Miguel delivers a final blow.
- Nina Williams - Makes a heavy blow on her opponent as she makes a deadly submission towards her opponent in a twisted motion of triangle lock on the ground then breaking her opponent's neck and right arm with both of her legs.
- Paul Phoenix - Starts the attack with a Hammer Punch that hits so hard, it sends the opponent bouncing from the floor and into the air. Paul finishes with a massive Burning Fist when the opponent falls within range. This move is similar to his Super Art, from Street Fighter X Tekken.
- Robert Richards - Starts by punching the opponent's gut followed by a barrage of punches and a single roundhouse kick and jumps in mid-air and lands a powerful air diving downward punch towards his opponent.
- Sergei Dragunov - Performs a sped up Sub-Zero on the opponent, followed by a swift backhand punch and then a Blizzard Hammer which hits so hard, it sends the opponent bouncing from the ground and into the air. Dragunov finishes with a Stinger Kick when the opponent is within range.
- Sergei's updated move involves him performing a sped up Sub-Zero and then punching the opponent in the gut. As they double over in pain, Dragunov slowly walks towards them. He then performs an immense Blizzard Hammer, smashing them to the ground.
- Shaheen - Punches the opponent in the gut before launching them into the air. Shaheen jumps up and gets the opponent into a submission hold as he/she lands on the ground.
- Steve Fox - Performs a Hellfire and follows up with three more punches. Steve finishes off the opponent with an uppercut and taunts as they fall.
- Yoshimitsu - Penetrates through the opponent with both swords, slashes through the opponent from both sides back-to-back before finishing him/her off with a Moonsault Slayer.
To avoid being attacked by his/her Rage Art during execution, is to use block, sidestepping and ducking. The main example is when the player is able to outsmart his/her opponent when they execute their Rage Art in desperation but ends up in a failed execution before the player would easily knock them down for the count. (e.g.. After the opponent using Jin executes his Rage Art, the player using Lucky Chloe manages to outsmart him by ducking before knocking him out with a single blow or If the latter executes her Rage Art, Jin manages to block it and beats her down with a Power Crush.)
- Rage Arts are similar in mechanics to the Super Moves from the Street Fighter series, Critical Edge from Soul Calibur V, Power Blow from Dead or Alive 5, and Hidden Super Desperation Moves from The King of Fighters 2002 (Unlimited Match).
- Jin's Rage Art is incredibly similar to Jin's Super Move "Jab" from Project X Zone and the move that Jin uses to finish off Heihachi in the movie, Tekken: Blood Vengeance.
- Akuma's Rage Art is a reused Wrath of the Raging Demon Ultra Combo 1 from Street Fighter IV series.
- Devil Jin's Rage Art is the Critical Edge that a custom character in Soul Calibur V can gain when using Devil Jin's moveset but with additional changes.
- Josie's Rage Art in Tekken 7 is similar to Xiba's Critical Edge in Soul Calibur V. It has since been changed in Fated Retribution.
- Dragunov's new Rage Art bears a resemblance to Q's Deadly Double Combination in Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.
- Akuma's rage art is his re-used ultra combo Wrath of Raging Demon from the Street Fighter IV series.