Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rustic Asia is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. Characters fight in a muddy pig-stack with black and pink pigs, chickens, roosters, and several people scattered around seen watching the fight. A blue pickup truck, with animals in the bed of it, drives into the stage and crashes into the wall at the right side before the beginning of the fight.
- During the fight, the blue pickup truck is shown tipped onto its side, with the driver hanging out of the window. The driver bears a striking resemblance to Forest Law.
- Also, in one corner of the stage, Forest Law, or someone who resembles him, can be seen watching the fight.
- In Scenario Campaign Mode, the player fights against Marshall Law here.
- The pigs can be struck with attacks, which will send them flying through the air.
- In the PSP version of Tekken 6, the black pigs and chickens are absent leaving behind the pink pigs. These pigs will fly through the air when either the players approach them or when they get too close to the players.
- This stage is also featured in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition without the pigs.