Shaheen has brown eyes and short dark brown hair with a mustache and pretty thick facial hair. His head is adorned with a long red and white checkered shemagh and a black agal. He also wields a scimitar around his waist. He wears an off-white military uniform with a black belt was tucked into his uniform, aqua blue military pants and black military shoes.
When he was customized without a shemagh and an agal or being knocked down by his/her opponent while both his shemagh and agal are knocked off by his/her opponent. His dark brown hair has short spikes and a full fringe underneath it and his hairstyle resembles Shin Kamiya from Tekken: Blood Vengeance. In both CGI and his in-game, his hair is depicted as black rather than dark brown.
Little is known about Shaheen's personality at the moment but judging by his intro and victory quotes, he seems to dislike violence, even if he has no choice to fight or if the opponent forced his hand to do so.
Shaheen works for a private military firm specializing in the provision of security services. During his time in the army, he earned a reputation as an expert in one-on-one combat.
One day, his friend and owner of a company involved in the oil industry died suddenly under mysterious circumstances. In the postmortem the death was listed as accidental, but Shaheen suspected foul play when his friend's company was suddenly bought by G Corporation and the management, all family members, resigned. He began to investigate the matter, and a relative of a close friend confided in him that a demonic man was pulling the strings at G Corp: Kazuya Mishima. Shaheen struggled to believe a real demon could exist, but his investigations revealed that Kazuya could be worse than any of hell's creations.
Shaheen was torn: Should he take revenge for his friend's death by destroying that demon, or not? Wracked with doubt, he embarked on a solo mission to infiltrate G Corp.
Before Shaheen made his decision, Kazuya escaped, and Shaheen is surprised on how will Kazuya survived from jumping off the building of G Corp.
To be added...
Shaheen fights using "Military Fighting Style" (軍隊式格闘術 Guntai-shiki kakutō-jutsu?). So far from what has been seen from his fighting style, it prioritizes kicks and acrobatics with takedowns as well.
- The name Shaheen is from the Persian personal name Shahin, meaning 'royal white falcon'. This name is widespread in Iran and throughout the Arabian peninsula.
- Shaheen's concept art was first shown during August 2014, as Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada asked fans to give feedback, as to prevent offense to the Arab community, most likely due to an incident regarding the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 stage, Modern Oasis. He was designed by illustrator NINNIN, one of several character designers and illustrators employed to create character designs for Tekken 7, with help from community feedback on social media, particularly those from Saudi Arabia.
- Shaheen received favorable feedback despite fans criticizing his appearance being "overly flashy" and too similar to an Assassins Creed character. His inclusion was announced at Harada's twitter on January 1, 2015 with a released picture of a newly designed Shaheen, dropping the "flashy" features.
- The reveal also eventually led to Harada making a statement on his Twitter account regarding any criticism towards including a Saudi Arabian character in the Tekken series.
- Some of Shaheen's moves  are named after stars which has names of Arabic origin such as Aldebaran (アルデバラン Arudebaran), Altair (アルタイル Arutairu), Taurus (トゥルス Tourusu), Elnath (エルナト Erunato) and Spica (スピカ Supika).
- Shaheen is similar and often compared to Street Fighter V's new character, Rashid in terms of fighting style and gameplay.
- Both men are Arabic fighters.
- Both men are using acrobatic and jumping kicks as their special attacks. In Rashid's case, he has wind based properties.
- Shaheen speaks his native language Arabic while Rashid speaks fluent English. He also has a Japanese voice over.
- Shaheen's Altair has also been shared the same name of Rashid's Critical Art.
- Despite their similarities between them, Both men have different personalities which Rashid can be seen as an easygoer with a laidback attitude while Shaheen is shown to be a serious man who dislikes violence.
- Both men who have friends who are involved in the enemy territories and they are mysteriously killed by unknown assailants. In Rashid's case, his missing friend was killed by F.A.N.G during the events of A Shadow Falls.
- Shaheen's shemagh and agal can be knocked off by his opponent in battle.
- ^ a b http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk7ac/character/shaheen.php
- ^ http://www.searchtruth.com/baby_names/names.php?name=Shaheen&letter_meaning=Falcon&ntype=m&stype=sname&find=1
- ^ http://imgmr.com/xbox-360/news/3116-tekken-tag-tournament-2s-religion-issue
- ^ http://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2015/01/06/tekken-7-producer-responds-to-narrow-minded-people-earns-my-respect/
- ^ http://www.sunlightyellow.com/tekken7/character/shaheen.html