Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Statue is a stage in Tekken 4. As the name suggests, it is a room with a large statue in it. The walls are orange with a black stripe on the bottom along with the doors which are on two sides of the room. There are some columns that have metal statues that hold up illuminating lights at the top of them. The columns and statue can be broken, allowing for more room.
- This stage becomes available after beating the game with Steve Fox.
- The statue in the center of the stage is actually Laocoön and his Sons, an existing sculpture which is located in the Vatican Museums of Vatican City, Rome.
- This is where Steve Fox fights Nina Williams during Stage 7 of Steve's Story Mode.
- All music heard in this stage comes from the Arcade versions of Tekken and Tekken 2 music.
- Judging from the stage's design, it could be another area of the Building stage.