|Developer: Bandai Namco Studios Vancouver & Bandai Namco Studios Inc.|
|Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe|
|Producer: Landon Nguyen|
Platform: iOS, Android
Tekken (鉄拳?) is a new mobile game in Tekken series, coming soon to Android and iOS. This game was first released in Canada, followed by Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Finland, and Sweden in an update around December 2017. The game is now available in all Google Play Stores/Apple App Stores to pre-register to be notified when the game is released world-wide.
Explore the world of TEKKEN:
- Battle through a map-based campaign featuring unique encounters and powerful bosses.
- Build specialized teams to take down unique missions
- Explore dynamic battle maps to uncover compelling challenges and rewards
Online Versus Battles:
- Build a team and battle against your friends and the community in this online versus mode
- Ranked ladders allow players to progress and measure up against the best players in the world
- Record and upload your own in-game fighting styles into the AI of your dojo, giving them an authentic feel
Brand new content to experience daily:
- Live events feature daily, weekly and monthly rotating content. A fresh experience every time you play!
- Special themed events provide unique experiences and encounters
- Rare characters and content available during Special Events
To play the game, the characters' basic attacks are one of their special moves and other moves serving as their basic combo launchers (Eg. Kazuya uses his Flash Punch Combo and both Hell Lancer and Twin Pistons serving as his basic combo launchers). In order to damage his opponent. It requires to use the Waza Cards which has a total of nine cards in one deck. Once you emptied the cards, you might rely to use the basic attacks and its basic combo launchers as explained above.
To recover the characters as their HP is damaged by the opponent, they are required to recover their HP by using potions or team potions but if the character is down or in a KO state after being defeated by a strong opponent or the acolytes. They will be recover using a revive potion.
Unlike other games who can upgrade hero grades of the characters within 1 to 4 stars, this game requires in order to gain the characters who were in 1 to 4 stars by getting fragments from common fragments to super rare fragments especially to gain any fighter at your side whenever you bought either premium or epic packs. If gaining common fighters such as the 1 star fighter to be obtained, the player collects a total of 10 character fragments once you cleared every acts in the Story Mode or in Challenge Dojo or to get Waza Cards when you obtained current fighters in your side and normal fragments used to craft their special attacks.
Lastly like in the Pokémon video games and in Tekken 6's Scenario Campaign mode, Every characters have an elemental affinity consists of Earth, Fire, Water and Lightning. Especially when facing an opponent, either type advantage or disadvantage to increase their attack damage in 15%.
Earth Characters: (Shaheen, Xiaoyu, Marduk, Tiger, King II, Leo)
Fire Characters: (Law, Paul, Katarina, Feng, Mokujin)
Water Characters: (Bob, Panda, Yue, Christie, Ruby, Asuka)
Lightning Characters: (Jin, Kazuya, Isaak, Lili, Dragunov, Rodeo, Steve)
|Asuka Kazama (Unlockable)|
|Bruce Irvin (Unlockable)|
|Bob (Unlockable update)|
|Christie Monteiro (Unlockable)|
|Craig Marduk (Unlockable)|
|Feng Wei (Unlockable)|
|Jin Kazama (Unlockable update)|
|Katarina Alves (Unlockable)|
|King II (Unlockable update)|
|Leo Kliesen (Unlockable update)|
|Ling Xiaoyu (Unlockable)|
|Marshall Law (Unlockable)|
|Paul Phoenix (Unlockable)|
|Sergei Dragunov (Unlockable)|
|Steve Fox (Unlockable)|
|Tiger Miyagi (Unlockable)|
|Rodeo (Unlockable update)|
|Revenant (unplayable, Final boss)|
|Temple Entrance||2D Walled|
|Moonlit Blossom||2D Walled|
|Wrecked Street||2D Walled|
|Wrecked Street (Night)||2D Walled|
|Windmill Haven||2D Walled|
|Egyptian Valley||2D Walled|
|Jungle Alcove||2D Walled|
|The National Museum||2D Walled|
The soundtracks can be listened in the NamcoMusicCenter youtube channel.
- Main Menu
- Mission Select
- Customization Theme
- Level Up
- Temple Entrance
- Moonlit Blossom
- Wrecked Street
- Windmill Haven
- Egyptian Valley
- Jungle Alcove
- The National Museum
- Bandai Namco wants 100 characters in the game at the Tekken Mobile-launch worldwide. Game director Landon Nguyen said this at Gamescom.
- Before King came as an update character, he was seen in the trailer and on the cover.
- This is the second mobile game with new characters.
- Marduk, Katarina, Shaheen and Lili are the first characters to be released.
- Each character with another costume has its own character cover.
- The characters are randomly unlockable.
- This is the second game where the characters are released by chance.
- For the first time, Lili's surname is displayed on her character cover.
- Kazuya and Nina can be obtained for free (They will be given to you once you start playing the game).
- In 2018 during updates, the Tekken (Mobile) logo is changed with Kazuya being replaced by his son Jin as his CGI on the new logo is from his Tekken Tag Tournament 2 CGI art.
|Series · Characters · Stages|
|Main series||Tekken · Tekken 2 · Tekken 3 · Tekken 4 · Tekken 5 (DR) · Tekken 6 (BR) · Tekken 7 (FR)|
|Tag series||Tekken Tag Tournament · Tekken Tag Tournament 2|
|X series||Namco X Capcom · Street Fighter X Tekken · Project X Zone (2) · Tekken X Street Fighter|
|Other games||Tekken Card Challenge · Tekken Advance · Tekken Resolute · Death by Degrees · Tekken Hybrid · Tekken 3D: Prime Edition · Tekken Arena · Tekken Card Tournament · Tekken Revolution · Tekken (Mobile)|
|Crossovers||Pac-Man Fever · Point Blank 3 · Smash Court Tennis · Smash Court Tennis 2 · Urban Reign · Full Bokko Heroes X|
|Films||Tekken: The Motion Picture · Tekken (2010 Film) · Tekken: Reload · Tekken: Blood Vengeance · Tekken: Kazuya's Revenge|
|Comics||Tekken (ASPECT Comics) · Tekken 2: Mishima Family Values · Tekken 3 (Comic) · Tekken Forever · Tekken Saga · Tekken: Tatakai no Kanatani · Online Tekken Comic · Tekken (Titan Comics)|
|Novels|| Tekken: the dark history of mishima