As with all other Tekken games, Tekken 6 also has the so-called Ranking match where the player has the chance to increase their rank at least one level higher by winning a desinated battle to earn the promonition.
Tekken 6 Ranking System
Here are the ranks that can be achieved while playing Tekken 6:
- Brown: Beginner, 9th kyu, 8th kyu, 7th kyu, 6th kyu, 5th kyu, 4th kyu, 3rd kyu, 2nd kyu, 1st kyu.
- Gray: 1st dan, 2nd dan, 3rd dan.
- Blue/Silver: 4th dan, Mentor, Master.
- Green: Rogue, Brawler, Marauder, Berserker.
- Yellow: Warrior, Avenger, Vindicator, Juggernaut.
- Orange: Vanquisher, Destroyer, Conqueror, Savior.
- Red: Champion, Overlord, Sage, Legend.
- Blue: Fujin, Raijin, Yaksa, Raksasa, Asura.
- Dragon: Dragon Lord.
- Bronze: Tekken Lord.
- Gold/Fire: Tekken Emperor.
- Gold/Bright Gold: Tekken God.