Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As with all other Tekken games, Tekken 6 also has the so-called Ranking match where the player has the chance to increase their rank at least one level higher by winning a desinated battle to earn the promonition.
Tekken 6 Ranking System
Here are the ranks that can be achieved while playing Tekken 6:
- Brown: Beginner, 9th kyu, 8th kyu, 7th kyu, 6th kyu, 5th kyu, 4th kyu, 3rd kyu, 2nd kyu, 1st kyu.
- Gray: 1st dan, 2nd dan, 3rd dan.
- Blue/Silver: 4th dan, Mentor, Master.
- Green: Rogue, Brawler, Marauder, Berserker.
- Yellow: Warrior, Avenger, Vindicator, Juggernaut.
- Orange: Vanquisher, Destroyer, Conqueror, Savior.
- Red: Champion, Overlord, Sage, Legend.
- Blue: Fujin, Raijin, Yaksa, Raksasa, Asura.
- Dragon: Dragon Lord.
- Bronze: Tekken Lord.
- Gold/Fire: Tekken Emperor.
- Gold/Bright Gold: Tekken God.