|Developer: Namco Bandai|
|Publisher: Namco Bandai|
|Producer: Katsuhiro Harada|
|Platform: iOS, Android|
October 29, 2013
|Genre: Free-to-Play, Social, Mobile, MMORPG|
|Mode: Online Multiplayer|
|Distribution: Digital Distribution|
|Current Version: 1.0.7|
Tekken Arena is a free-to-play MMORPG published by Namco Bandai Games and was released on iOS and Android on October 29, 2013.
The international conglomerate, G-Corporation is holding MMA competitions across the globe in order to recruit the greatest fighters in the world. Never before has a tournament of this magnitude been opened to the public.
Characters can customize their stats in one of two categories.
- Kung Fu
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Discipline Proficiency can be affected by level ups (3 points to be allocated per level), equipping various gloves and by successfully recruiting apprentices by winning Street Fights.
- Stamina (affects HP)
- Striking (affects Boxing, Karate and Kung Fu)
- Grappling (affects Jiu-Jitsu and Wrestling)
Power is augmented in Training, where players spend money to increase stats over time and to increase the stat limits.
Two modes are available:
- Uses Energy and Battle Points (BP) in event of Boss Fights. Results in money, EXP and items.
- Street Fight uses Battle Points (BP) to challenge other players in showdowns for EXP and money, plus chances to recruit as an apprentice if the player wins.
- Championship uses BP to enter tournaments, either all-around or discipline-specific (with various requirements) to obtain powerful gloves and promotions.