The Tekken Force was created by Heihachi Mishima after the events of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 2 when Kazuya Mishima was killed and thrown into a volcano. The ranks of the soldiers take after the names of raptors, from lowest to highest rank being Crow, Falcon, Hawk, and Owl, respectively.
Heihachi dispatches the Tekken Force all over the world to quell small skirmishes in foreign countries in order to gain public approval and hide his true intentions for world conquest. Heihachi seems to actually care about their lives, as it is said that he "mourned" the loss of an entire squadron that he sent to investigate the ruins that once held Ogre.
The Tekken Force members are opponents in the Tekken Force side games in Tekken 3 and Tekken 4. They are also opponents in the Tekken spin-off game Death by Degrees during the "Solitaria Penitentiary" parts of the game. Enrique Ortega hired the Tekken Force to protect himself.
- Heihachi Mishima - Tekken 3 / Tekken 4
- Jinpachi Mishima - Tekken 5 / Dark Resurrection
- Jin Kazama - Tekken 6 / Bloodline Rebellion
Notable Tekken Force members
- Anna Williams - Death by Degrees
- Nina Williams - Tekken 6
- Eddy Gordo - Tekken 6
- Lars Alexandersson - Bloodline Rebellion
- Lee Chaolan - Bloodline Rebellion
- Alisa Bosconovitch - Bloodline Rebellion
- Crow - Tekken 3 / Card Challenge / Tekken Tag Tournament / TTT2
- Eagle - Tekken 6
- Originally created for and by Heihachi Mishima.
- Attacked Jin Kazama in Tekken 3 and kidnapped him in Tekken 4.
- Jinpachi Mishima had control over them in Tekken 5 / Dark Resurrection but there is no evidence that he used them for anything.
- Jin Kazama was their leader in Tekken 6.
- Anna Williams was a member of the Tekken Force in Death by Degrees.
- Nina Williams was a ranked officer of the Tekken Force in Tekken 6, as well as Jin's bodyguard.
- Eddy Gordo was a member of the Tekken Force in Tekken 6.
- Lars Alexandersson worked for the Tekken Force until he, and roughly 30,000 Tekken Force members, rebelled against Jin Kazama.
- In Death by Degrees, Enrique Ortega had hired Heihachi and the Tekken Force to protect him.
- Destroyed Gun Jack between Tekken 3 and Tekken 5. Gun Jack was destroyed while protecting Jane from Tekken Force gunfire.
- Ogre killed a squadron of them before the events of Tekken 3.
- Heihachi ordered the Tekken Force to attack Kazuya Mishima and the G Corporation prior to the events of Tekken 4 because Heihachi wanted the research data the G Corporation had gathered on Kazuya and the Devil Gene.
- Eagle is a member of the Tekken Force.
- Via cheat device, Crow, Falcon, Owl and Hawk could become playable in the console version of Tekken 3.
- In Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6, Lee can be customized to look like a member of the Tekken Force.
- In Tekken 6, Bryan can be customized to look like Crow or any other member of the Tekken Force.
- The Tekken Force resemble the Umbrella Security Service from Capcom's Resident Evil series.
- Despite not having a Tekken Force side game in the console version of Tekken 6, they make apperances in the console version opening, some characters' endings and in Scenario Campaign.
- The Tekken Force appears in the 2010 live action film adaption, but are named "Jack-hammers" since they are actually the Jack robots from the video games.
- The concept of a playable female Tekken Force soldier was considered for Tekken 5 and Tekken 6 and later became one of the candidates (labelled as "Sexy Tekken Force") for a new original character in Tekken Revolution's character poll on the official Tekken Facebook page in June 2013. She got in 2nd place in the poll, losing to Eliza.