Mokujin is constructed of wood, whereas Tetsujin is covered in metal.
Given that Ogre, Devil and Unknown are present in Tekken Tag Tournament, it is assumed that Mokujin arose again to stop them. Seeing as there are three evil forces to be stopped, this may explain why Tetsujin was also "activated".
Ending Description: Tetsujin's ending is the same as Mokujin's, where Tetsujin is training many other Mokujins.
He shares the same moves as Mokujin as he is just a metallic palette swap of him.
- Mokujin - He is a metallic version and alternate costume of Mokujin.
- Unknown - He is possibly trying to stop Unknown in Tekken Tag Tournament.
- Ogre - He was possibly brought to life by Ogre's evil, like Mokujin.
- Kinjin - His golden counterpart.
- If the player wins ten matches in Versus mode with Tetsujin, he turns to gold.
- In Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and onwards, Mokujin can be customized to look identical to Tetsujin. But in Tekken 6, Mokujin can be customized to actually become the silver and gold versions of Tetsujin.
- Tetsujin is the only playable character who did not appear in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Gon does not count due to being a guest character and manga character).