Tetsujin in Tekken Tag Tournament
|Game Appearances||Tekken Tag Tournament|
Mokujin is constructed of wood, whereas Tetsujin is covered in metal.
Given that Ogre, Devil and Unknown are present in Tekken Tag Tournament, it is assumed that Mokujin arose again to stop them. Seeing as there are three evils to be stopped, this may explain why Tetsujin was also "activated".
Ending Description: Tetsujin's ending is the same as Mokujin's, where Tetsujin is training many other Mokujins.
- Mokujin - He is a metallic version and alternate costume of Mokujin.
- Unknown - He is possibly trying to stop Unknown in Tekken Tag Tournament.
- Ogre - He was possibly brought to life by Ogre's evil, like Mokujin.
- If the player wins ten matches in Versus mode with Tetsujin he turns to gold.
- In Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection and onwards, Mokujin can be customized to look identical to Tetsujin. But in Tekken 6, Mokujin can also look like a silver and gold version of Tetsujin.
- In the video game Lord of Fist (released on PlayStation in 2000), one of the sub bosses (the servant of the main antagonist of the game, Han Lao Tai) in the story mode is a Tetsujin lookalike, albeit without any reference to a face. Unlike Tetsujin, the 'Tin Man' possesses his own moveset, and has the ability to become invisible. Once the game is beaten, he becomes playable.
- Tetsujin is the only playable character who did not appear in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (Gon does not count due to being a guest character and manga character).