Tiger Miyagi is an exclusive character for the Tekken (Mobile) game.
See: Tiger Miyagi/Outfits
Tiger Miyagi is a freely playable character in Tekken (Mobile).
Tiger's special moves are a blend between Kazuya and Jin's moves in which he can utilizes both Jin's Thrusting Uppercut and his Demon's Paw to damage his opponent. He can also utilizes both Heihachi and Kazumi's Hell Axle.
Tiger Miyagi uses the traditional karate which originated in modern day Okinawa (formerly the Ryukyu Kingdom). Although, his main style is a blend between Jin's traditional karate based on Kyokushin and Kazuya's Advanced Mishima-style Karate based on Shotokan.
- Tiger Miyagi resembles Kadonashi Shotaro from Urban Reign.
- His pre-fight animation is taken from Jin's pre-fight animation in Tekken 6.
- Tiger Miyagi is used as a template for a generic opponent named "Karate Master".
- His secondary outfit resembles the Kendo uniform worn by Tatewaki Kuno in Ranma 1/2 and Gaku Hoshikawa (portrayed by Japanese Sentai actor Toshiya Fuji) in the Super Sentai series, Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman.
- He is the second character with the first name "Tiger", the other being Tiger Jackson.