Urban War Zone is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. The characters are fighting in a battle zone on a bypass next to a fence stopping them from falling into the river. A large tank is behind one of the walls and helicopters fly as explosions set off. It is a war scene in a urban city as the stage title suggests. In Special Survival Mode, it is encountered as the 10th and 60th battle stage in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition.
The stage BGM is called "Artifical Ruins".
- The music for this stage is the same music played in the Tekken 6 AOU 2007 Trailer.
- This stage is colored with a black and white slate in the Tekken 3D: Prime Edition version of the stage.
- This stage is possibly Sergei Dragunov's and/or Bryan Fury's.
- The planes in the stage have Dragunov's "White Angel of Death" symbol on them.
- This stage is similar to the battlefield Bryan fought in the Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection opening.
- In Bryan's Tekken 6 ending, he is shown in a destroyed city similar to this stage.
- In the Scenario Campaign Mode, the player fights against Hwoarang here.
- This stage also appeared in Street Fighter X Tekken with a different layout. A destroyed NANCY MI847J can also be seen in the background.