Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Urban War Zone is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. The characters are fighting in a battle zone on a bypass next to a fence stopping them from falling into the river. A large tank is behind one of the walls and helicopters fly as explosions set off. It is a war scene in a urban city as the stage title suggests. In Special Survival Mode, it is encountered as the 10th and 60th battle stage in Tekken 3D: Prime Edition.
The stage BGM is called "Artifical Ruins".
- The music for this stage is the same music played in the Tekken 6 AOU 2007 Trailer.
- This stage is colored with a black and white slate in the Tekken 3D: Prime Edition version of the stage.
- This stage is possibly Sergei Dragunov's and/or Bryan Fury's.
- The planes in the stage have Dragunov's "White Angel of Death" symbol on them.
- This stage is similar to the battlefield Bryan fought in the Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection opening.
- In Bryan's Tekken 6 ending, he is shown in a destroyed city similar to this stage.
- In the Scenario Campaign Mode, the player fights against Hwoarang here.
- This stage also appeared in Street Fighter X Tekken with a different layout. A destroyed NANCY MI847J can also be seen in the background.